[SBS You Are My Destiny] ‘Exceeding the sweet limit’ Baek Sung-hyun and Jo Da-bom couple’s daily life ‘Same Bed, Different Dreams 2’ highest viewership rating of 6.7%

2024-10-08 20:11:04

On this day's broadcast, actor Baek Seong-hyun, the crown prince of the daily drama, and his wife Jo Da-bom joined as the 'NEW Destined Couple', attracting attention.

In the couple's daily life revealed, Jo Da-bom was shown as an 'all-round mother' who took care of their two children, quickly completed household chores, and even monitored her husband's work, but Baek Sung-hyun came home late using the excuse of a sudden 'same-day company dinner' and Jo Da-bom showed up.

It brought out the disappointment of spring.

In the end, the two met face to face the next morning, but contrary to the MCs' expectations, Baek Seong-hyun gave his wife a dry greeting, to which Jo Da-bom responded, "It's strange to see my husband's romantic scenes in dramas.

He calmly said, “I even scooped up maggots with my hands to clean the sewage pipes,” and his wife, Jo Da-bom, expressed her affection for her husband, saying, “I thought it was a good thing I married him because of that kind of attitude.”

→ MoaPic!