[SBS You Are My Destiny] Baek Seong-hyun makes a surprising confession to his ex-stewardess wife who ‘looks like Jo Bo-ah’, saying, “I fell in love with her at first sight and chased her around.”

2024-10-08 21:11:06

In SBS' 'Same Bed, Different Dreams Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' (hereinafter referred to as 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2'), which airs at 10:10 pm on the 7th, the 'Daily Drama Crown Prince' and '5 Years of Marriage' actor joined as a new destined couple.

The daily life of Baek Seong-hyeon and her family is revealed.

In response, the MCs cheered and said, "She deserves it, she looks like actress Jo Bo-ah," adding to the curiosity about his wife's identity. In addition, Baek Seong-hyun revealed the '4th floor town house' where he lives with his two children and said, "My wife lives on the 4th floor.

He did not stop bragging about his wife, saying, “I remodeled the entire house myself.”

Baek Seong-hyun's wife heated up the scene by expressing her accumulated dissatisfaction, saying, "My husband has been an actor who has been cared for since he was young, so he has 'main character disease' at home. I take care of everything."

In particular, Baek Seong-hyun's wife continued to expose the 'main character' husband, saying, "My husband is sensitive when he's working on a project and his tone changes." The MCs who were watching burst into laughter, saying, "It's like a different couple from before. The wife burst out in laughter."

→ MoaPic!