Let’s chat in real time with ‘MZ icon’ Lee Young-ji!

2024-10-17 11:11:04

Lee Young-ji, the representative icon of the MZ generation, who was invited to Naver Talk for the first time in an entertainment program, expressed her ambition, saying, "As I have the first title in my career, I will communicate with my fans through open talk in a fun and exciting way."

MC Lee Young-ji, who visited KBS on the 15th to record the public broadcast of the music talk show "The Seasons-Lee Young-ji's Rainbow", said, "I understand that only dramas and movies have been invited to the talk show so far, but among many entertainment shows, "Rainbow" is the first.

“I am very happy to participate,” he said. “I will be waiting in the chat room with excitement, so I ask for your participation.”

Naver Talk is an event where program cast members chat directly with fans in real time through online open talk and discuss various stories, and it is expected that Lee Young-ji's unique wit and liveliness will be fully displayed in the chat window.

Ahead of the talk session, pre-questions for KBS's "The Seasons - Lee Young-ji's Rainbow" are posted on Naver Open Talk.

→ MoaPic!