Siberian troops, high-quality low-grade stamina to heat wave…

2019-09-27 21:11:17

3 hours is equal to 4 days

Siberian squad Ko Kyu-pil suffered from low physical strength.

In addition, the heat wave added that 3 hours equals 4 days.

The TVN Siberian Squadron, which sent its first broadcast on the night of 26, turned on the green light from the start and heralded a high audience rating.

The actors with a strong scent, starting with Lee Sun-kyun, are showing great interest.

On arrival, the group arrived at Vladivostok Airport in Russia and had to travel to Vladivostok Station in time.

In hot weather, the party soothed the heat with a portable fan, but the heat of the body once heated up could not easily cool down, especially when Ko Gyu-Pil's physical strength, which was more than the burden of the party, began to show its bottom.

While the group left the airport at the end of the twisted turn, Lee Sang-yeop and Kim Min-sik, who were fast-paced, fled the bus first, but Ko Gyu-pil, who had slowed down due to Lee Sun-gyun and heavy loads, was followed.

The weather outside the airport was hot with intense sun, and Lee Sun-kyun said, “Wa Russia ~” and told Ko Gyu-pil, “It's hotter than I thought.”

Ko Kyu-pil also said, “Yes, it's hot.

It's hot, ”he said.

Lee Sun-kyun made this situation drama to Ko Kyu-pil and said, "Are you the first visit?"

I'm new to this long trip. ”

Then Lee Sun-kyun said, “Yes?

It's been three hours now? ”Go Gyu Pil replied,“ I feel like I stayed for four days. ”