Eom Bok-soon is a man and a tight other person is hell

2019-09-27 21:31:41

In the OCN drama “Ten is Hell,” which is broadcasted on the 21st, Jong-woo (Lim Si-wan) 's girlfriend Ji-eun (Kim Ji-eun) visited Eden Koshi-won while he was away.

On the other hand, Seomunjo had a tight fight with the owner, Go Si-won, Eom Bok-soon (Lee Jung-eun).

Um Bok-soon told him that Yoon Jong-woo seems to be frequently meeting with the police officer Jung-hwa Jung (Ahn Eun-jin). “I'll take care of it.

Do you believe me? ”He created a strange tension between the two people that made the audience creepy.

Ji-eun (Kim Ji-eun), who arrived in front of Ko Si-won, met Seo-moon-jo (Lee Dong-wook), and Seo-moon-jo said to Ji-eun, "I'm here to meet you, Jong-woo."

Jong-woo arrived at Junghwa and Koshiwon and took Ji-eun out with Bok-soon (Lee Jung-eun).

Jung-hwa asked, “What are you talking about?” Jong-woo answered “Kung-kung,” and then found Bok-sun and shut up.

Jong-woo was surprised when he saw Bok-sun, who had come far from Koshi-won, but Bok-soon went to Seo-myeonjo to let him know that Jong-woo met with Jung-hwa.