[Joseon's Lover] Lee Yong-sik's daughter Lee Su-min admits to having 'two legs'... Won-hyuk announces his transformation from a 'foolish crybaby' to a 'real man'!

2023-12-12 13:41:03

Lee Yong-sik's daughter Lee Soo-min, who is called 'National Representative's Daughter' and 'Longam Neeson', and Won Hyeok, who was recognized as a 'prospective son-in-law', will be starring in TV CHOSUN's 100% pure real documentary entertainment show 'Chosun', which is scheduled to air for the first time at 10 PM on Monday, December 18th. 'Lovers' returns with season 2.

The two received 'marriage permission' from Lee Yong-sik in Season 1, but said, "Nothing has been done in preparation for the marriage yet."

I dragged my father into 'Mr. Trot 2' to get permission to get married, and on top of that, I even played 'Joseon's Lover'... Thinking about it, I think my father felt it was very 'cruel'.

And by becoming a beloved son-in-law, I want to instill hope in many prospective sons-in-law who have not yet received permission to marry, that they can do it.

→ MoaPic!