SBS Current Affairs, ‘Whale and Me’, ‘I Want to Know That’, ‘2023 Hope TV’, ‘Kkokomu’, ‘National Investigation Headquarters - DIRECTOR’S CUT’, etc. receiving awards

2023-12-13 23:11:03

Producer Hwang Seong-jun of SBS's 'The Story of That Day', which is considered the pioneer of storytelling programs, received the Broadcasting Video Industry Development Award at the '2023 Korea Content Awards' (December 13, Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Sports, Korea Creative Content Agency).

PD Hwang Seong-jun, who won the award, has produced 'I Want to Know That', 'TV Animal Farm', and 'Gifted Talent Discovery Group', and the judges said that our society will remember PD Hwang for his in-depth directing in 'The Story of That Day'. He commented that he was adding historical context to the stories he was telling.

Thanks to heightened public opinion after the broadcast, the second trial court decided to conduct a detailed analysis of the victim's pants during the trial, and eventually sentenced the perpetrator to 20 years in prison for attempted rape and murder when the perpetrator's genes were detected inside the pants.

It begins with an immersive way of conveying the daily pain of a sexual assault victim by using the perspective of a 360-degree camera used by an actual victim, and shows the victim's steps as she submits a written petition, taking each step despite her physical discomfort. It was included at the end, highlighting the victim's active attitude toward life and not giving up until the end.

→ MoaPic!