Haituo 4, have a hot talk ??

2019-09-21 05:13:12

KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 4' (hereinafter referred to as 'Haute 4'), which will be broadcast on the 19th, will be featured with 'The Prince Constitution.'

In the broadcast, Lee Dong-gun will participate as a special MC on behalf of Cho Yun-hee, and Shin Sung-woo, Eom-joon, Um-tae, Lim Tae-kyung, and Bixken, who are the princes of the musical world, will be talking as hot as their passion on the stage.

Lee Dong-Gun told the various episodes with Cho Yoon-Hee without any additions, and let the MC's ears stand up.

"It's been a while since I had eaten my hands," he said.

Above all, Lee Dong-gun, who confessed that “I forgot the first wedding anniversary and bought only jokbal”, became a nickname of “national jokbalnam”.

He is celebrating his second wedding anniversary shortly after the “National Jokbal Nam” incident.

We are planning a special event to make up for it. ”

He is said to have earned the nickname 'Sinjumma' after his marriage and has passed on his housekeeping know-how.

She raised her curiosity about the story of childcare and the housekeeping know-how that Shin Sung-woo transformed from Terius into a new kid.