Han Ji-hyun, ‘Because I don’t want to lose money’, attracts viewers with her unrivaled passionate performance... Expecting a fun development as she becomes entangled with malicious commenter Lee Sang-i

2024-09-13 05:11:04

In episodes 5 and 6 of tvN began to become intertwined, raising expectations for an exciting development.

Han Ji-hyun, who was leaving the police station, burst into tears when she ran into Lee Sang-i, and when he apologized, she told him to die and returned the same words she had written in her comment, drawing viewers' empathy.

Han Ji-hyun, who woke up in the hospital, was shocked to find Lee Sang-i standing by her side, and he apologized, saying he did not mean it.

Meanwhile, while eating tteokbokki with her first love Lee Yoo-jin (played by Yeo Ha-jun), Han Ji-hyun evoked laughter by recalling the subject matter of the 19+ web novel, and the fake groom Kim Young-dae (played by Kim Ji-wook) joined Shin Min-ah (played by Son Hae-young) after getting hurt at her company. As soon as he did that, he made me feel reassured by the way he worried about it as if it were his own.

→ MoaPic!