"Thaw me" is like a teaser in a public teaser video

2019-09-21 10:13:13

TVN's new TV drama, 'To Melt Me' (Song Baek Mi-kyung, Director Shin Woo-cheol, Production Studio Dragon, Story Phoenix), which is scheduled for the first broadcast on Saturday night at 9:00 on the 28th, is a licorice that can be indispensable in all the stories and stories.

It will show and fill the play tightly.

In addition to executives who showed enlightenment in the teaser video, Kim Won-hae, Shim Hyung-tak, Jeon Soo-kyung, Yoon Seok-hwa, and Jung Hae-kyun are attracting attention from the feast of individualist actors.

Firstly, executive director Lee Hyeon-hee, who plays any role as a solid performance, is transformed into the director of entertainment agency Son Hyun.

Although he is currently the director, he is stuck with his immediate senior, Ma Dong-chan (Ji Chang-wook), 20 years ago.

Kim Won-Hae, nicknamed “Scene Stealer” in each of his works, plays the role of Dong Chan's father, Ma Pil-gu, and Dong Chan's younger brother, Ma Dong-sik, who has been authentic for 20 years.

For Ji Chang-wook of the role of Dong-chan, who has been frozen for 20 years and filled with the youth of 1999, the executives are called “seniors” and Kim Won-hae is called “the brother”.

The production team said, "Melting me" will be made into a richer and fresher work because of the powerful scene stealers such as Lim Won-hee, Kim Won-hae, Shim Hyung-tak, Jeon Soo-kyung, Yoon Seok-hwa, and Jeong Hae-kyun. "

I look forward to your first broadcast containing the activities of all the actors to catch. "