When camellia blooms…

2019-09-18 20:13:38

The people around Camellia and Yonggi sound like love ~?

'When camellia flowers fill' is a bombardment romance of Hwang Yong-sik, Choong Fatal who wakes up prejudiced beast camellia with unconditional support and support.

The people around Camellia and Yonggung have a life-based politics of romance, crying "I love you."

The three-minute highlight video released on the 13th in Chuseok shows the love of Yong Sik (Kang Hyuk-jin) towards Camellia (Gong Hyo-jin).

The video begins with the hit of the dart throwing darts.

Like this dart, there was a man who was clouded and stuck in the center of his heart, and came to meet like fate (Gong Hyojin).

“I realized it in three seconds the first time I saw Camellia,” eventually said, “I don't know if it's an operation.

As a result, came true to know the inner genus of camellia.

Camellia is the “bullying” of the crab alley, and the building owner Kyu-tae (Oh Jung-se) tells the truth.

So, camellia said, “Since childhood, people have not liked me.

People keep saying to me, ”she said.

Yong-sik, who threw together, becomes a side of a camellia in earnest.

I can't do that.

We are doing it ”,“ I like it!

I really like it! ”Said Yongsik's fastball romance.

In the 3rd teaser video released on the 11th, the existence of 'kabuli' first appeared.

This event, which will add tension to Ongsan's Chijeong Romance, adds anticipation to the "time of camellia flowers," which will give a smile and a thrilling thriller.