2019-09-19 20:20:53

`` Because I'm in full ''

`` Because I'm in full ''

2019-09-19 19:45:07

Ha Yeon-soo, the trend with Me 4MC!

Ha Yeon-soo, the trend with Me 4MC!

2019-09-19 19:18:48

Wang Ji-hye side

Wang Ji-hye side "29 days of wedding with non-celebrity younger ... build up trust for one year"

2019-09-19 18:47:33

Yang Joon-hyuk, the first Koo Soo-soo at half a year!

Yang Joon-hyuk, the first Koo Soo-soo at half a year!

2019-09-19 17:44:54

Brother Sister, Hongja eat a snack prepared by Choi Jin Hee for a long time to Choi Jin Hee?

Brother Sister, Hongja eat a snack prepared by Choi Jin Hee for a long time to Choi Jin Hee?

In the TV Chosun entertainment program 'Bura The Sister', which was broadcast on the 14th, singer Hongja visited the home of senior singer Choi Jin-hee. Hongja confessed to Choi Jin-hee as a long-time fan by eating a snack prepared by Choi. "When my friends sang 'Yada' in the karaoke room, I sang 'Your Little Doll'," she said. As Choi Jin-hee sang with Hongja and a mini concert was held immediately, MC Lee Sang-min praised the two breaths, saying, "Song stops people." The bright and modern interior and the large garden full of flowers and trees attracted attention.

2019-09-19 17:14:09

Koh Seong-hee, a unique pure sun-mi from the side of her mother

Koh Seong-hee, a unique pure sun-mi from the side of her mother

Actor Go Sung-hee released a peaceful daily photo. Ko Seong-hee posted a photo on his Instagram on the 16th with the phrase, “As soon as I wake up, I have to put a bunch of rice in my mouth and bruise and filthy.” In the released photo, Ko Seong-hee is eating while looking out the window. In particular, boasting a perfect side appearance caught the eye. Meanwhile, Ko Seong-hee appeared in the movie `` Badly Married '' which was released in February.

2019-09-19 16:42:19

Butler

Butler

Sangyun Lee said SBS's butler's body, which aired on Sunday, will reveal dance tutoring for the dance kings, Park Ji-woo and Jay Black. The master said, "It's a really important start, over 1 minute." Lee Sang Yoon was burdened. 'Cha Cha-cha' was won by Shin Sung Rok and Lee Seung Gi. For that reason, the master said, "I don't think Sangyun is 'chachacha'." The members were still worried about the dance collaboration stage next day. Sabu, on the other hand, told such members, “Look not at the process, only the results. My work will make me succeed. ” Jay Black drew an eyeline before the show, and Yang Se-hyun said, “It's Jay Black or Jay Pink. Choose only one. ” Jay Black responded by saying, "I'm back and forth."

2019-09-19 16:13:25

Did you decide to appear to say hello?

Did you decide to appear to say hello?

"National song pride"

2019-09-19 15:42:19

Lee Ha-na, white skin + fresh charm…

Lee Ha-na, white skin + fresh charm…

Innocent beauty Actor Lee Ha Na reveals the latest in pure purity. Lee posted a photo on his Instagram on the 16th. In the open picture, he poses with his face covered with leaves. The white skin and fresh charm are impressive. On the other hand, Lee Ha-na has been resting since the end of the OCN drama 'Voice 3'.

2019-09-19 15:13:22

Vietnamese fans donated to 130 students

Vietnamese fans donated to 130 students

Before the birthday of the group BTS member Jimin, Vietnamese fans celebrate through good deeds. Jimin's Vietnamese fan meeting LFJV (Live FOR JIMIN's Vocal) announced through the account, “We will give 130 scholarships to disadvantaged students across Vietnam under the project name / Jimin with Jimin for his 25th birthday.” . Vietnamese fans were inspired by Jimin's donation, and once again, Jimin's good influence was reflected. Jimin has been an example of making 100 million won in education donations to the Busan Metropolitan Office of Education. I've been.

2019-09-19 14:42:37

“Oji GO” Treated with herbs and coffee

“Oji GO” Treated with herbs and coffee

In the MBN Cross Culture Project “Ojigo” (Ojigo), which aired at 11 pm on the 16th, Kim Byung-man, Yoon Taek and Kim Seung-soo share the life of the New Guinea native tribe Lani. An in-depth story about the difference in marriage culture between the 21st century Korea and the Lani people stimulates Oga's curiosity. The Lani attracted attention by serving rice, seasoned herbs, and coffee for three people who couldn't eat properly with unfamiliar food. They raise their curiosity by offering storm foods to the familiar tastes encountered in remote villages. Stimulated by the acquisition of Kim Byung-man and Yoon-Taek, Kim Seung-soo wore only one underwear and succeeded in obtaining it with the Lani tribe.

2019-09-19 14:13:17

Hwang Chi-Yeul, 16 days of daily public through the SNS

Hwang Chi-Yeul, 16 days of daily public through the SNS "happy holidays"

Hwang Chi-yeol uploaded a photo on his SNS to attract fans' attention. On the 16th, Hwang Chi-yeol posted a recent photograph on his Instagram. Fans who saw the published photos and the words “Happy Holidays” will finally see “Mom-Pyo-gang”. I communicated with a comment. ” On the other hand, Hwang Chi-Yeol revealed his recent situation to fans through Instagram.

2019-09-19 13:42:16

In the words of Eun Ji-won, who wants to start 'naturally'…

In the words of Eun Ji-won, who wants to start 'naturally'…

On the 14th, with the 7th broadcast, MBN's small-healing healing art “Naturally” crew released the video behind the 1st WINNER Table Tennis Competition. In the video, you can see Kim Jin-woo and Song Min-ho, who visited Gurye Hyuncheon Village, holding the 1st Winner Table Tennis Tournament under the judging of Eun Ji-won. Suddenly, he was bewildered by Eun Ji-won saying that he would open the table tennis table and start the “first winner table tennis competition.” Eun Ji-won's suggestion was that the loser prepares lunch at the table tennis contest and the one who wins is leaving the house. Nevertheless, they accepted the offer and started playing table tennis. Song Min-ho said, “I am No. 1 in table tennis,” calling for “technician.” Kim Jin-woo said, “It is bokbulbok anyway.” Jeon In-hwa is another drink for her husband, Yu-geun, who is sweating. Said, “What is it now? I'm barely making Americano… Even though he was absurd, he said, "Leave it to me." When the game began, Kim Jin-woo foresaw Song Min-ho's victory with a poor form. Song Min-Ho showed off a gorgeous `` Hawk Serve, Whirlwind Serve, and River Smashing '' set of three kinds of `` Unusually Useful Techniques '' The ball that Kim Jin-woo seemed to hit is exactly coming in, and Song's defeat became a reality. In the shock of defeat, Song Min-ho said, “Honestly, didn't you end up with too much fun at the end? I think we should do it again. "Yang Ji-won and Kim Jin-woo," he said firmly, "he cooked a meal," he said. 'Naturally' is a small-healing healing art in which celebrities who sell second houses in a beautiful rural village vacant house show peaceful but incredible Hygge Life.

2019-09-19 13:13:11