"My Little Television" to meet on the 20th…

On the 13th, MBC entertainment program 'My Little Television V2' (hereinafter referred to as 'Maritel V2') announced through the official position "It is unfortunately absent due to the change of organization of the Chuseok holiday on the 13th." On the 6th, 'My Little Television V2' was depicted by Jung Hyung-don, Jang Sung-kyu, Kim Gu-ra, Jang Young-ran, Mamamu Solar, Kim Hak-rae and Choi Yang-rak. They can meet on the 20th. Maritel V2, which attracts viewers with personal content broadcasts, showed a variety of contents that matched Chuseok last week. Jung Hyung-don and Jang Sung-gyu decorated 'Tomb TV' with the strongest foreigners. They were embarrassed by the unprecedented confrontation events and made viewers laugh. Rocket Punch Yeonhee, who is working with them, showed the best adaptability despite his first terrestrial entertainment.

2019-09-18 21:13:37

Yangfang, I'm sick and in pain.

Yangfang, I'm sick and in pain.

Yangfang, I'm sick so I can't write to the emergency room. Yang Fang expressed his position on the 17th. Yangfang read his writing through SNS. Yangfang announced that it took several hours to write. It was difficult to turn on the screen and broadcast, so he turned off the cam and broadcasted it calmly. The star and heart of the hot-blooded fan was unstable, so he feared that the damage would go away. Yangfang said that he had repeatedly struggled. On the 3rd evening, he showed that he couldn't even go to the emergency room and write a notice. Yang Fang was lying in his bed. The manager said he had written a notice. Yangfang also revealed details of the conversation while posting the contents of katok. Yangfang also uploaded a number of katok pictures.

2019-09-18 20:42:14

When camellia blooms…

When camellia blooms…

The people around Camellia and Yonggi sound like love ~? 'When camellia flowers fill' is a bombardment romance of Hwang Yong-sik, Choong Fatal who wakes up prejudiced beast camellia with unconditional support and support. The people around Camellia and Yonggung have a life-based politics of romance, crying "I love you." The three-minute highlight video released on the 13th in Chuseok shows the love of Yong Sik (Kang Hyuk-jin) towards Camellia (Gong Hyo-jin). The video begins with the hit of the dart throwing darts. Like this dart, there was a man who was clouded and stuck in the center of his heart, and came to meet like fate (Gong Hyojin). “I realized it in three seconds the first time I saw Camellia,” eventually said, “I don't know if it's an operation. As a result, came true to know the inner genus of camellia. Camellia is the “bullying” of the crab alley, and the building owner Kyu-tae (Oh Jung-se) tells the truth. So, camellia said, “Since childhood, people have not liked me. People keep saying to me, ”she said. Yong-sik, who threw together, becomes a side of a camellia in earnest. I can't do that. We are doing it ”,“ I like it! I really like it! ”Said Yongsik's fastball romance. In the 3rd teaser video released on the 11th, the existence of 'kabuli' first appeared. This event, which will add tension to Ongsan's Chijeong Romance, adds anticipation to the "time of camellia flowers," which will give a smile and a thrilling thriller.

2019-09-18 20:13:38

Hwang Seung-un, the coffee shop outing 'Tteokbokki'

Hwang Seung-un, the coffee shop outing 'Tteokbokki'

Actor Hwang Seung-un reveals the beauty of the beauty. On the 15th, Hwang Seung-un posted several photos of his recent account. Hwang Seung-eon poses with a drink in a coffee shop and looks at the camera. In particular, the appearance of holding a disposable coffee cup indoors is eye-catching. Meanwhile, Hwang Seung-un is considering the next work after MBC 'Time'.

2019-09-18 19:42:27

Hyelim, have you seen such a pretty student?

Hyelim, have you seen such a pretty student?

"Classroom available" Hye-rim from the girl group Wonder Girls revealed the latest. Hyelim recently posted a video on her Instagram with the words, "Going to the classroom! In the open video, Hye-lim is taking a selfie while she is heading to the classroom to take her class. The flawless skin boastes pure beauty and attracts attention. Hye-rim is a student at the Korean Foreign Conference.

2019-09-18 19:13:37

Upbeat, Cryptocurrency Checklist Reveals Key Five…

Upbeat, Cryptocurrency Checklist Reveals Key Five…

Leading transparent trading environment Upbeat is actively taking measures to prevent “don't ask investment fraud” as part of strengthening public relations to prevent fraud. Doomu (CEO Lee Seok-woo), the global standard cryptocurrency exchange upbit, announced on the 18th that it will introduce a 'customer consultation pre-checklist' containing the precautions when investing in cryptocurrency into its upbit lounge consultation course. The domestic cryptocurrency market is operating with exchanges that have not yet been verified due to the lack of a license system. This has resulted in damage cases such as issuing worthless cryptocurrencies and recruiting investors. In addition, after the investment was made, there was a problem such as closing of the exchange or concealment of representatives. Upbit disclosed the checks that should be checked before investing in cryptocurrency and included them in the customer consultation process. Investors are actively working to prevent accidents so that they are not involved in multi-level or similar-scams. Upbit has five prior checklists. First, if you are invited to join the exchange by attending a briefing session held at a place other than the cryptocurrency exchange, and second, if you are encouraged to invest by acquaintances, and you decide to receive compensation such as referral allowance or dividend, it may be a fraud. Third, be warned when you are told that the cryptocurrency you want to invest is going to be listed on Upbit. Fourth, if the cryptocurrency issuer is affiliated with Upbit, be sure to contact the Upbit Customer Center before investing. It was recommended to check the relationship. The fifth and fifth is typical financial fraud when the cryptocurrency to be invested is informed by the type of exchange issued by the exchange, if the information on the exchange site is missing basic information such as volume, location, security certification, or the screen does not work even if the menu is clicked. Special care should be taken. A Doosan official said, “We have introduced a preliminary checklist in order to lead investor protection and market cleanup in the event that cryptocurrency incidents continue to occur.” If a financial fraud is suspected or damaged, related financial institutions "We need to immediately report it to the law enforcement agency and reduce the accident." Meanwhile, Upbit is not only transparent to the KYC (American Identity Checking), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) level, but also to the financial fraud prevention guide using the site and official social media channels. We are continuously carrying out activities to create a market environment.

2019-09-18 18:42:11

Kim Sae Ron, I'm getting more and more beautiful…

Kim Sae Ron, I'm getting more and more beautiful…

I have a good look Actress Kim Sae-ron's rising beauty is a hot topic. Kim Saeron posted a photo on his Instagram on the 16th. Kim Sae-ron in the picture is looking up and staring at the camera. Kim Sae-ron's beauty is showing her mature charm with her long straight hair. On the other hand, Kim Sae-ron will appear in the TV Chosun 'Leverage: Fraud Manipulator' on October 13th.

2019-09-18 18:13:11

Upbit to secure soundness of crypto market

Upbit to secure soundness of crypto market

Advance ‘Dictionary Checklist’ Customer Center Upbeat is actively taking measures to prevent “don't ask investment fraud” as part of strengthening public relations to prevent fraud. Doomu (CEO Lee Seok-woo), the global standard cryptocurrency exchange upbit, announced on the 18th that it will introduce a 'customer consultation pre-checklist' containing the precautions when investing in cryptocurrency into its upbit lounge consultation course. The domestic cryptocurrency market is operating with exchanges that have not yet been verified due to the lack of a license system. This has resulted in damage cases such as issuing worthless cryptocurrencies and recruiting investors. In addition, after the investment was made, there was a problem such as closing of the exchange or concealment of representatives. Upbit disclosed the checks that should be checked before investing in cryptocurrency and included them in the customer consultation process. Investors are actively working to prevent accidents so that they are not involved in multi-level or similar-scams. Upbit has five prior checklists. First, if you are invited to join the exchange by attending a briefing session held at a place other than the cryptocurrency exchange, and second, if you are encouraged to invest by acquaintances, and you decide to receive compensation such as referral allowance or dividend, it may be a fraud. Third, be warned when you are told that the cryptocurrency you want to invest is going to be listed on Upbit. Fourth, if the cryptocurrency issuer is affiliated with Upbit, be sure to contact the Upbit Customer Center before investing. It was recommended to check the relationship. The fifth and fifth is typical financial fraud when the cryptocurrency to be invested is informed by the type of exchange issued by the exchange, if the information on the exchange site is missing basic information such as volume, location, security certification, or the screen does not work even if the menu is clicked. Special care should be taken. A Doosan official said, “We have introduced a preliminary checklist in order to lead investor protection and market cleanup in the event that cryptocurrency incidents continue to occur.” If a financial fraud is suspected or damaged, related financial institutions "We need to immediately report it to the law enforcement agency and reduce the accident." Meanwhile, Upbit is not only transparent to the KYC (American Identity Checking), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) level, but also to the financial fraud prevention guide using the site and official social media channels. We are continuously carrying out activities to create a market environment.

2019-09-18 17:42:23

What happened to the SNS?

What happened to the SNS?

Dokdo's comments written in 日本語 on our top actor's posts ... After acting advisor Geun Young posted a post on SNS, “Dokdo is our land,” the news is posted in Japanese. Recently, Moon Geun-young shared Dokdo campaign postings and a number of photos with fans through his social network service account. Moon Geun-young in the photo is wearing a gray hooded tee with the words 'EAST SEA' and 'DO YOU KNOW', etc. As soon as this post came up, protest comments in 日本語 began to pour. The situation has arisen. Since Wednesday (18 September), even today, the words “Dokdo is our land” and comments to support and support Moon Geun-young are pouring.

2019-09-18 17:13:11

Interest Explosion Hwang Hee-chan Lee Kang-in, who played an active part on the world stage, drunk.

Interest Explosion Hwang Hee-chan Lee Kang-in, who played an active part on the world stage, drunk.

The news is that Korean football players Hwang Hee-chan and Lee Kang-in have performed well on the world stage. Hwang Hee-chan, who plays for the Austrian professional football team Charleszburg, led the team with one goal and two assists in the European Champions League debut on September 18. On the day Hwang Hee-chan ran swiftly as the ball came forward from the midfield, beat the opposing defender and missed a one-on-one chance with the goalkeeper. Afterwards, Hwang Hee-chan has also made great strides to leave a deep impression of local football fans, helping two goals of fellow Hollander. Lee Kang-in, a member of the Spanish professional football team Valencia, also wrote a new history by changing the youngest record (18 years, six months and 30 days) in the Korean Champions League. On the day, Lee Kang-in played for England in the second half of the game and went to the stadium until the end of the game. The Valencia team, where Lee Kang-in belongs, won Chelsea by one-to-one.

2019-09-18 16:42:11

Noh Ji Hoon, Panda, you came out well ...

Noh Ji Hoon, Panda, you came out well ...

Noh Ji Hoon attracted attention by telling the current situation through his SNS. On the 15th, Noh Ji-hoon posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, “Panda, you came out well. Fans who saw this, "I really came out pandas ..... ㄷㄷ", "Your brother came out better than the panda", "Panda !!!!" ~~~ ”and left a comment.

2019-09-18 16:13:11

Yun Jong-sin and Yu-so are facing each other ...

Yun Jong-sin and Yu-so are facing each other ...

In the final match of Mnet 'The Call 2', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of 13th, the final music project of the four music family teams was drawn. The Yoon Jong Shin family and the owned family confronted each other, and the UV family and the Yoon Minsu family confronted each other. First of all, Baekho met with Yoon Min-soo family from his first family together to 'Nom Nom' stage, which showed a different level of sexy. He expressed his sincerity and thoughts about his family. Owner of the stage said, “The singer should be cool on stage. I will show you what dancing is. ” The song 'Sum Similar' of the owned family was a dreamlike song that tells the story of a man and a woman who ride something similar in the harmony of Girls Hip Hop, Intense Rap, and R & B Soul. The singer's rapper's singing rap and Park's chord created a dreamy and mysterious atmosphere. Soy has emerged as a trendy and sexy choreography and vocal, captivating the eyes and ears of the audience. “I wanted to be owned if I was born again and lived as a singer. It's really beautiful. ” The UV Family, consisting of Glow, En Flying, and Dean Dean, has a total of 11 people, creating an exciting atmosphere with the concept of a soccer field. UV Family appeared as a famous soccer player and showed off their new song ‘Favorite’. 'Jazzla' was a stage where the choreography was a big point of watching as it was a song that sang without having to notice others in a complicated world. Backhoe said at the beginning of the song, “Mom, that's Dong Ho. I am always grateful and sorry and I love you. ”With a sincere narration that stimulated the eyes from the beginning, the aesthetically pleasing sensibility was enough to let Orot enter the stage from the first measure. `` I made a family song that expresses my heart for the family. 'Don't be sick and healthy' is a song that expresses the heart of a family that has not been expressed in the past with honest lyrics. The stage began with a short narration directly speaking to the family, and their message, frankly and calmly, moistened the eyes of the audience and the family.

2019-09-18 15:42:28

Was Venus Jung Da-kyung's showdown?

Was Venus Jung Da-kyung's showdown?

˝V 1˝ TVN entertainment program 'V-1' on the 14th is a girl group vocal No.1 survival program that selects the best vocal queen among Korean girl group members. On April 14, tvN ‘V-1’ was played against April Lee Jin-sol and Venus Jung Da-kyung. MC Kang Ho-dong said, “The second round is a three-to-three match. Only the first team will advance to the finals. ” In the second order, Dreamcatcher's demonstration and Diamond Zhu Eun's confrontation took place. The demonstration called Kim Bum-soo's 'Ending Love'. Dia Zhu was sung by Naul's ear, and she introduced her as a vocal teacher to Naul and sang with a good tone. "I feel like I've shown you a bit on the stage, and I'm glad that I've been sincere."

2019-09-18 15:13:25

In Echachacha Mansu…

In Echachacha Mansu…

Chelsea Rovers players on the air On the 13th, KBS2 'Eurachacha Mansuro' was shown in the 13th league Chelsea FC Rovers who played Korean battery training at the invitation of Chelsea Rovers owner Kim Soo-ro with Hyeonpung-go (Daegu U-18). In the broadcast, Chelsea Rovers toured Castle of Skywalkers with Moon Sung-min's guidance. The athletes didn't shut up with the amazing system, from the luggage storage space for the athletes, to the state-of-the-art physiotherapy facility, to the oxygen therapy unit and the hydrotherapy room for rehabilitation training. The match was even more anticipated by meeting players with the same dream of football, even if they were of different countries, races or ages. Most of Hyeon Poong High's athletes, who were born in 2003, were a soccer dream tree, and they surprised everyone with unparalleled organizational play and momentary breakthrough. Kim Soo-ro, who showed strong confidence that he would win by 3-1 or 4-2, lost his embarrassment when he gave up from the beginning. Luckily, Chelsea Rovers, who seemed heavy due to fatigue and jet lag from a long flight, began to fight back, gradually playing aggressively and pressing against the opponent. Chelsea Rovers run the test. The first test was a running test, followed by a jump test, a lower extremity exercise test, and a strength test. Kim Soo-ro and Lee Si-young were told that Chelsea Rovers had bad muscle strength due to their high body fat percentage. "It is not important to lose and win in battery training. We are preparing for the next season, so we are in class," he said. "Let's step up to the 12th league." Although defeated by the high school team, it was a valuable opportunity to objectively determine what tactics are needed for Chelsea Rovers. Most of all, the appearance of Korean sauna culture for the first time and the appearance of athletes who are amazed by the Korean culture that does not wear shoes at the lodgings had big fun. Players who showed great interest in Korean foods such as Japchae, ribs, and bibimbap, added another pleasure to see. Amar from the fifth squad has done a good job from the start. I gave a shot to the blow of the prefectural wind high school. Brandon then made an aggressive shooting at a high speed but unfortunately it was not a goal. Hyeon Poong Lee Lim scored another goal and Chelsea Rovers were embarrassed.

2019-09-18 14:42:11

Why is it banned from selling e-cigarettes in New York State?

Why is it banned from selling e-cigarettes in New York State?

In New York, the US, it is no longer possible to buy a home electronic cigarette. This is because New York State has banned the sale of home electronic cigarettes, which is considered the main culprit in raising the smoking rate among minors. Eighteen days, the New York State Department of Health has decided to prohibit the sale of all flavored e-cigarettes, seventeen days (local time), except for products with a typical tobacco flavor and menthol flavor. As a result, tobacco retailers located in New York State should clear their electronic cigarettes at the point of sale within two weeks. According to New York State health authorities, smoking rates for high school students recently increased significantly from about 10 percent in 2014, five years ago, to twenty-seven percent last year. In particular, the smoking rate for students who are about to graduate from high school is 40 percent. In addition to the state of New York, other states are also considering a ban on selling electronic cigarettes.

2019-09-18 14:13:12