Father Choi Hyun-sang, daughter-in-law Lee Hyun-seung, I am amazed at hearing profanity & Hong Lena, husband Choi Hyun-ho's fault.

2020-04-06 16:31:14

On the 6th, TV CHOSUN ‘How much is your life feeling show?’

Singer Choi Hyun-sang's father Choi Su-woo, who first appeared on the topic of “Family Scandal Sea World,” related to “Sea World's Emerging Strongest Father-in-law?

Choi Su-woo said, “I am surprised at the new look of my daughter-in-law.”

His daughter-in-law Lee Hyun-seung is said to be hairy enough to ride for a year even though the car is usually scratched.

One day, however, Choi Su-woo and his friend were in a car that Lee Hyun-seung was driving, and when the car in front of him stepped on a quick brake, he surprised everyone by saying, “I was surprised when I heard a nutcracker jumped out of Lee Hyun-seung's mouth.”

When Kim Ji-sun asked, "What kind of curse did Lee Hyun-seung take," Choi Su-woo said, "I can't speak for my daughter-in-law's image."

The daughter-in-law Lee Hyun-seung talked about her father-in-law's choking interest.

Lee Hyun-seung says, "My father-in-law will contact me once every two days," even saying, "I will send you a good text or a quote attached to the bathroom door of the expressway."

"Every time I receive a (father) text, I have to send a different answer every time," he said.

Meanwhile, broadcaster Hong Lena complained about the irony of her husband's daughter-in-law's fault.

It is said that Choi Hyun-ho, a husband in the car on his way to the mother-in-law, splashed in white pants while drinking black tea.

But her mother-in-law said, “I didn't even suck my (husband) pants” to Hong Lena, and female performers were outraged.

'How long' is aired at 10 o'clock on the 6th.