Film Monsters 2020 Academy Awards Specially Selected Broadcast on KBS 2TV

2020-02-07 13:11:09

While Parasites are the finalists in six categories of the Academy Awards, Bong Joon-ho, the director's film The Monster, is on the air.

On November 7, at 11:25 pm, KBS 2TV will broadcast the 2020 Academy Award-selected movie "Monster".

The movie "Monster" produced in 2006 was directed by Bong Joon-ho holding a megaphone and featuring Song Kang-ho, Byun Hee-bong, Park Hae-il, Bae Do-na and Goa-sung.

Bong Joon-ho said, “In high school, I was shocked to see strange monsters climbing up the pier of Jamsil Bridge.

After that, I decided to make it a movie when I became a movie director. ”

One day, a fearful creature emerges from the Han River, the most peaceful and familiar place that flows by our side.

Unexpected incidents cause unfortunate misery for the Kangdu family who run the canteen.

The family, who bakes squids and sells cup noodles, has no choice but to fight monsters for inevitable reasons, and things get harder and harder.

The movie "Monster" is a film about a family who loses everything and fights only in this situation to protect their own family.

In the movie Monsters, there are no giant monsters that trample the city like normal monsters, and no heroes fight against them.

Rather, the story is centered on a poor family and a real situation where they have to fight lonely without anyone's help.

Thus, the movie “Monster” presents exciting cinematic fun that the whole generation can relate to through changing family members in intense and intense screens.