SF9 New Wave Dramas

2020-02-08 00:31:15

SF9 Lowe shook the hearts of generational judges as a famous drama.

JTBC 'To You Project-Sugar Man 3' (hereinafter referred to as 'Sugar Man 3'), which airs at 9:00 pm on Friday, February 7, is a feature that will tear the stage at the time.

As a showman, Mongni and SF9 are together.

The talented band Mongni, who first came out as a celebrity team showman, said, "I am happy to be on the most beloved program."

On the subsequent sprinting stage, Mongni won the sprinting stage with explosive singing power and stage manners like the strongest in the contest, and received a standing ovation by the performers and the judges.

Yoo Hee-yeol, who watched the colorful performance of Mongni, said, "Drum is like that. Reflect on it."

Meanwhile, SF9, a Yoo Jae-seok team showman, is a popular idol who recently achieved three crowns of music with intense performance.

In particular, member Loe, who was so loved as the main character 'torn up the manga' in the drama 'Daily Discovered', shook the hearts of all the judges by replaying the famous drama "Whatever the master, I want to go to".

Even on the reverse stage, the SF9 heated up the seats with awesome performance and excitement.

Originally, Sugarman said, "I was envious." I wanted to try this stage when I was young. "

The showman who caught the hearts of the judges among SF9 and Mongni can be found on JTBC 'Sugar Man 3', which is broadcast at 9 pm on Friday, July 7.