Heo Young-man and his daughter Hur Bo-ri, Gangwon-do Inje and Pyeongchang gourmet tour 'Foodie Heo Young-man's alumni trip'

2020-02-08 01:31:09

Heo Bo-ri, the daughter and painter of artist Heo Young-man, appears on TV CHOSUN 'Hae-man Hee-man's Alumni Journey'.

Not only her appearance but also her painting skills, Heo Young-man goes on a gastronomic trip to Inje and Pyeongchang, Gangwon-do, which shines in winter.

Gourmet Heo Young-man couldn't hide his expectation from the start on his daughter's and Obud's journey.

The colder the taste of Gangwon-do, the more beautiful the taste of the taste is, from the Hwang Tae-guk, where you can feel the true taste, to the hidden local restaurant that shows the new state of buckwheat noodles.

The two visit a house that is famous for the long-awaited skiers of Pyeongchang, who enjoy winter.

It is a long-established shovel shop with a history of 54 years, with a sensation of `` Nutro '' that suits young people's tastes.

Gourmet Heo Young-man tasted the 'Ssamgyeom Ssam' wrapped by her first daughter and said, "It's the most delicious pork belly I've ever eaten."

The four-year-old Kimchi, which makes pork belly even more delicious, said, "It's a taste played by the orchestra in the mouth."

In particular, when Heobari writer tasted the cold miso stew boiled on a grilled meat grill, he said, "I will be a housewife, and I know how annoying it is to make it."

Show me attracted.

The two gourmets also go to eat 'Inje's representative food,' Hwang, Thailand '.

Gourmet Heo Young-man praised the deep taste of the immaculate Imperial Kingdom made with pure yellow and perilla oil, saying that it can be eaten in the valley of Gangwon-do.

In addition, at the Haejangguk house, where the regulars never cease to be known as 'Inje's specialty', Huh Young-man gave a smile as a 'real woman' who only concentrates on the soup without any words.

The hidden restaurants of Inje and Pyeongchang, Gangwon-do, which captivated the taste of Heo Young-man, can be found on Friday night at 8 o'clock on TV CHOSUN 'Visitor Heo Young-man's alumni trip'.

Photo = Provided by TV Chosun