Girls' Generation Revealed, Raising Expectations for New Albums

Girls' Generation Revealed, Raising Expectations for New Albums

Girls' Generation Taeyeon released a teaser video of her 2nd full-length title song “Bulty”. The title song 'Bulti' music video teaser video released on Taeyeon's official website, YouTube, and Naver TV SMTOWN channel attracts attention as it shows not only the new song atmosphere but also Taeyeon's intense charm transformed into bold makeup and costume. In particular, the title song `` Bully '' is an alternative soul pop genre that combines melodic melodies and Taeyeon's overwhelming vocals. You can feel the charm of universal vocalist Taeyeon. In addition, he released his second regular album, `` Purpose, '' which raises expectations for a new album.

2019-10-28 20:11:15

BTS, October Idol Group No. 1 brand reputation Keywords: Jimin, J-Hope, Birthday

BTS, October Idol Group No. 1 brand reputation Keywords: Jimin, J-Hope, Birthday

2019-10-28 19:31:12

Singer Ha Chun-Hwa is sixty-five years old and is listed in the Guinness Book of Records with more than 1,500 performances.

Singer Ha Chun-Hwa is sixty-five years old and is listed in the Guinness Book of Records with more than 1,500 performances.

2019-10-28 19:11:36

Kim Hye-yeon, a forty-year-old life full of blue ... Brain tumor judgment → the tearful life story of the tears!

Kim Hye-yeon, a forty-year-old life full of blue ... Brain tumor judgment → the tearful life story of the tears!

2019-10-28 18:31:12

Posted with Park Jin-hee

Posted with Park Jin-hee

On the 23rd, Park Jin Hee wrote on his Instagram, "World Geopark. Gwangju.mbc. Park Jin-hee posted a picture with the words, "Happy Gwangju house. Gwangju house. Outing. PR. UNESCO World Heritage." Meanwhile, Park Jin Hee appeared in the recently closed SBS drama `` Doctor Detective ''.

2019-10-28 18:11:12

Park Sook-ja Artistic Director of National Gugak Center, 'Fifty Million Won' deposited at Seoul National University of Arts

Park Sook-ja Artistic Director of National Gugak Center, 'Fifty Million Won' deposited at Seoul National University of Arts

Park Sook-ja, an art director of the National Gugak Dance Company, Seoul National University, has donated 50 million won to Seoul National University as a scholarship on 10.28 to support school development and excellent after school. Park said, “I decided to donate because I would like to help the classmates who are in difficult circumstances.” The scholarship will be given to students of Korean dance major at Seoul National University under the name of “Sooksuk Scholarship”. Park, a graduate of Seoul National University's dance major (78) and an honorary professor at Seoul National University, has donated 60 million won as a scholarship.

2019-10-28 17:31:13

Nike woman launch commemoration wConcept Nike Toss, the crowds who rush to Quiz to give you the right answer!

Nike woman launch commemoration wConcept Nike Toss, the crowds who rush to Quiz to give you the right answer!

2019-10-28 17:11:40

BTS hit 1 million followers in just 3 hours and 31 minutes

BTS hit 1 million followers in just 3 hours and 31 minutes

On the 23rd, the official homepage announced that BTS set a new record of achieving one million followers in the shortest time on TicTalk. Guinness World Records said, "BTS opened the official Tic-Tok account on September 25, and has recorded 1 million followers in just 3 hours and 31 minutes." “After 13 hours of account opening, we reached 2 million followers, and the first post from BTS received 4 million“ likes. ” After 59 hours, I had 3 million followers. ” MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA rewrote the Guinness Korean record by selling 3.39,302 copies by May.

2019-10-28 16:31:20

Funding, Baek Beom Kim Gu and Yoon Bong-gil follow the trail of doctors

Funding, Baek Beom Kim Gu and Yoon Bong-gil follow the trail of doctors

Competitive Entertainment and Differentiated Audiences at the Same Time MBC Entertainment 'Funding Together' On October 27, Yoo Jun-sang and Defcon tracked 10 days before the agenda of Baek Beom Kim-gu and Yoon Bong-gil. , Nationwide), up from a week ago. 'Funding together' is introducing crowd crowding concept to meaningful work, attracting viewers' participation, and it is characteristic that viewers over 60s (3.7%) watch the most. On the same day, 50s (12.5% ​​and 5.3%) watched KBS2's “Superman is Back” and SBS's “Deacons,” which were the most comparable to “funding”.

2019-10-28 16:11:20

The choreography was also proud of its presence.

The choreography was also proud of its presence.

LOVE ME Mnet 'M Countdown', which aired on the afternoon of the 24th, will unveil the first comeback stage of NU'EST's comeback in six months. NU'EST has attracted a lot of attention even before the album's release, and it is expected that it will catch the attention of viewers by releasing its lovely charm through the first comeback stage of 'LOVE ME'. Cereday was proud of its presence with distinctive lyrics and addictive point choreography, such as “Hard Carry, even if I like myself,” and “Push up and pull like Earth's gravity.” There is also a stage for band flying. The new song 'GOOD BAM' is a self-composed piece by leader Lee Seung-hyeop. On a cool autumn night, the new song drew young fans who could not fall asleep easily.

2019-10-28 15:31:11

Who is the actor Onara in the discount addiction event?

Who is the actor Onara in the discount addiction event?

Actor Onara, 'Discount Addiction Event' appeared in OK Cashbag Oquiz 10 million won event. On the 28th at 2 pm "Discount addiction is a steadily increasing number of users after the release of the mania. This is the official model of the shopping application discount addiction that can meet the goods at a reasonable price is ○○○○○. Please love me! " The hint can be found by searching 'Discount Addiction Event' in Naver. The correct answer to this quiz is "actor onnara". Oquiz can participate on a first-come, first-served basis in the OK Cashbag App, and 100 points for the OK Cashbag will be instantly credited to the correct answer. Born in 1977, Onara is a forty-year-old musical actor who has been a member of the Seoul Arts Group (1996-1999) and the Japanese troupe Shiki (2001-2004). He appeared as a star in JTBC drama 'SKY Castle', informing the public about his presence. In the interview with 'SKY Castle', she mentioned her friend Kim Do-hoon, who has been devoted for 20 years, and was on the portal site real-time search. Onara and Kim Do-hoon joined in 2000 in the musical 'The Empress'. Kim Do-hoon played the role of Japanese Nin and Onara as a court lady, and he naturally developed into a lover by breathing together on stage. The first kiss story that won't laugh is famous. Onara had vomited a heavy drinker at the performance, and Kim Do-hoon ran and took care of it. Drunk Onara thanked Kim Do-hoon for a gift (?). Afterwards, even in 'Life Bar', "I had never separated with Kim Do Hoon. I never had boredom. When fighting, I enthusiastically fight and do not contact me for 3-4 days. "I'm not unmarried," Onara said, "I think I should get married. Marriage seems to have a timing. It's been a long time since I delayed because of work." "If I get married, I'll be with him (Kim Do Hoon). "I am a keeper of my loyalty," he also revealed his wedding plan with Kim Do-hoon. In her interview, Onara said, "We can get married now, but I think marriage doesn't mean much to us. It's like a family. What dreams and how do we live together?" More important. ”

2019-10-28 15:11:17

Lee Si Won Pyo Children's English Special, October 28 First Quiz Hints and Answers?

Lee Si Won Pyo Children's English Special, October 28 First Quiz Hints and Answers?

Cash slide and Siwon School are attracting the public's attention by presenting 'ㅇㅇㅇㄱ ㅂㅌ', a real-time initial quiz about 'Lee Siwon Pyo Children's English Specials'. As of 1 pm on the 28th, Cash Slide made a question for 'Our children Lee Si Won's children meet English. For the quiz, you can check the correct answer hint by searching 'Ishiwon Pyo Children's English Specials' on Naver. The answer is the basic framework of English. Meanwhile, 'Super Kids', a children's and elementary school English brand, introduced at Siwon School, will show an event that can receive a one-year course and various benefits for 9,900 won per month. If you enter the correct answer, you can purchase the Super Kids 1 year course ticket for 9,900 won, as well as 5 kinds of Super Kids textbooks (Elementary Mandatory Phonics + Elementary Mandatory English Grammar + Children's Basic Speaking 1, 2 + Miracle English Word 1000). You can receive all three English courses in one year free pass.

2019-10-28 14:31:16

What are the Early Modal Drops, Early Quiz Hints and Answers on October 28?

What are the Early Modal Drops, Early Quiz Hints and Answers on October 28?

Through the Buzzville-based Rewards app, 'Quality Modal Draw' quiz was presented on the 28th. The issue related to 'Early Modal Drops', which appeared on the 28th, is a problem that matches the initial part of the title of the parody movie in the modal rose film. You can find a hint by searching for "'Alipal Modal Drops' in the Naver search box. The answer to the 'Modal Modal Drops' quiz is 'Great Gatsby'. 'Early Modal Drops' quiz is available in Livemate Stacking, El Point's Moa Rock, Hyundai Point's H. Lock, KT's Clip Lock Screen, CJ ONE's Wonder Lock, and Honey Screen. Users of the app can earn 100 points. In the meantime, in the trendy fashion market, which is the fastest changing market, it is a shopping mall that produces and imports products that consumers really want and reduces them to distribution stages and presents products at reasonable prices.

2019-10-28 14:11:16

Red Velvet Wendy, King of Mask Singers

Red Velvet Wendy, King of Mask Singers

On October 27, MBC's 'The King of Masked Singer' peaked at a rating of 10.4% as the 'Witch' beat 'Green Witch' and became the third King of Masked Singer, revealing the identity of the Green Witch (TNMS, nationwide). ) Green Witch was Wendy of Red Velvet. On the same day, King of Masked Singer won the 1st 5.2% and 2nd part 7.8% of SBS 'Running Man' competition competition program with the same time period, and KBS2 'The boss's ear is the donkey ear' part 1% 5.2%, part 2 7.4% At the same time ranked first. The audience ratings of King of Mask Singers were 5.3% for Part 1 and 8.7% for Part 2 (TNMS, nationwide).

2019-10-28 13:31:44

It's all together, it's surpassed 5% of viewership rate for four consecutive weeks after the change of broadcast.

It's all together, it's surpassed 5% of viewership rate for four consecutive weeks after the change of broadcast.

JTBC's entertainment ‘Match It Up Chanda’ has been breaking the 5% mark for four consecutive weeks since the day of the week was changed from the previous Thursday broadcast to Sunday. In the 19th broadcast on October 27th, `` We must unite '' broke the 5% range and recorded a rating of 5.7% (TNMS, paid subscription). The only breakthrough was in the 11th broadcast. On this day, former Judo player Lee Won-hee and speed skater Mo Tae-bum joined the team that should be united and the team happened to attract attention.

2019-10-28 13:11:30