Municipal Shinto Senior Welfare Center, 11th Anniversary Celebration and Sinnae Senior Festival

Municipal Shinto Senior Welfare Center, 11th Anniversary Celebration and Sinnae Senior Festival

The National Shinto Senior Welfare Center (Director Kim Jong-bum) celebrated the 11th anniversary of the opening and held the 11th Anniversary Ceremony and the Sinnae Senior Festival at the Yeongan Presbyterian Church on the 4th floor. The first part of the event was the opening of the performance of the professional performance of the J-Stant Nanta, and the award was given to the Byung-hee Yang Chairman of the Young An Welfare Foundation. In addition, 11th anniversary video screening, commemorative cake cutting time, 11th anniversary was celebrated, and many guests attended the event, including Chairman Jung-gu Ryu, Chairman Jung-gu Cho and Hee-jong Cho. In addition, the Youngan Church & Youngan Welfare Foundation held a delivery ceremony to distribute 10,000kg of rice of love to the elderly of local marginalized groups to raise the meaning of interest and sharing with local seniors. In the second part, we arranged a time for blooming choir performances and singing songs for the new Nintrot Troupe, and arranged a happy time to show off the wonderful singing skills of the eight team seniors. In addition, free lunch (lunch box) and souvenirs were provided to all the seniors and the event was completed. Kim Jong-beom, director of the Comprehensive Senior Citizens Welfare Center for the Elderly, said, “We will continue to contribute to the development of institutions and communities and to do our best for the welfare of the elderly.”

2019-10-28 12:31:24

Soi-hyun, “His head ......... again ... tight!

Soi-hyun, “His head ......... again ... tight!

Ah ........ Soi-hyun noticed the current situation through his SNS attracted attention. On the 23rd, Soi-hyun said on his Instagram, “Hair your head ......... again… tight! Ah… ....... ”and the photos were posted with the attention of the fans. Fans who saw this, such as "sister's one's pretty legs", "single goddess", "so pretty", "single short ^^ pretty dragon", "what is pretty pretty" Left a comment.

2019-10-28 12:11:12

Thus all ended at the crossroads of change....

Thus all ended at the crossroads of change....

“Aide 2” JTBC's new drama “Aide: People Who Move the World Season 2” (Aide 2) depicts Jang Tae-joon (Lee Jung-jae) 's dangerous run and the fierce survival of Yeouido. At the end of the season, Jang Tae-Jun declared his candidacy for the by-election in Seongjin, and Kang Suk-young (Shin, Min-A), senior adviser to the parliamentary office, was suspiciously killed. Turned. Thus all ended at the crossroads of change. Following the season, we have summarized the changes in 'Advisor 2' characters, including six people and three new characters. Kim Dong-joon said that Han Do-kyung, who was angry at the forced removal of the Northwest market last season, said, “I'll survive until the end so I can prove my aide is wrong.” "Because of that experience, Do-kyeong Han has become the foundation for his growth by biting it in Adviser 2". In this way, he vowed to change the world in his own way and showed a change as he became a full secretary. Kim Dong-joon said, "As an eighth-class secretary, I worked hard to handle my work as a professional." The characters who set up a confrontation with Jang Tae-jun are expected to cause sharper conflicts. Attorney General Song Hee-seop looks at the greater power of Cheong Wa Dae and tries to crush him more persistently, revealing his sharp teeth. His aide, Assistant Officer Oh Won-sik, is planning revenge for Jang Tae-joon. Cho Gab-young (Kim Hong-pa), who was betrayed after a brief deal with Song Hee-seop last season, will also be a key player. In addition, three new characters will appear and cause cooperation or other cracks between them. Choi Kyung-cheol (Jeong Man-sik), who was appointed as Seoul Central District Attorney by Song Hee-seop, aims at Jang Tae-joon and adds tension. In the vacant seat of Koh Suk-man, veteran Lee Ji-eun (Park, Hyo-joo), a senior aide, returns to serve as a strong support for Kang Sun-young. Representative Jang Tae-joon, a member of the 4th class, will be joined by Jong Jong-yeol (Cho Bok-rae), who is said to be able to know the inside of the room.

2019-10-28 11:31:12

Yang Hye-ji and Jo Ki-sung, the 'All-time Love Crush', transformed into a warm high school student in the new drama `` Love Mi-soo. ''

Yang Hye-ji and Jo Ki-sung, the 'All-time Love Crush', transformed into a warm high school student in the new drama `` Love Mi-soo. ''

Still Cut of YANTA Mi-soo, a new co-production of Ynat Media and MBC, was released. Today's (28th) Nae VLIVE and Naver TV's 'Love Ae Misu' is a new work by In-Ae Eun who wrote the drama 'All-time Love Crush', the company's IP. In 'Love Mi-soo', Yang Hye-ji and Cho Sung-sung, who starred in the 'All-time Love Crush', were cast. The omnipotent unrequited love perspective depicts a story of men and women who love each other from an omniscient perspective. Yang Hye-ji played the role of crushing early childhood, showing the youthful heartburn of fresh youth and evoking viewers' empathy. Ina Eun, who caused the unrequited love syndrome, fans responded to the news that her first encounter with Yang Hae-ji and Choe Sung-sung, who showed her acting unrequited love with the artist, met again in 'Love ami Soo'. “Yae-mi Media” and “Yat Mi-mi”, MBC's new drama “Lovely Love View” and Choe Sung-sung, are a youth romance comic drama that portrays the unrequited love story of high school students. Yang Hye-ji and Choe Sung-sung appeared in a steel cut that was released on the day. Unlike the `` All-time Love Crush '', which was a college student, Yang Hye-ji and Cho Sung-sung, who appeared as a high school student in `` Love Mi-su, '' showed a warm visual by digesting their uniforms into a perfect fit. Yang Hye-ji is cheerful and has a good personality in 'Love Mi-soo'. Lee Si-won maintains strong friendships with Kim Gun (gigi Sung-min), his childhood friend Kang Parang (Sang Yeon-min), and Lee Si-eon (shin Yun-seop). Yang Hye-ji, who is completely transformed into Lee Si-won, the shaggyness itself, is going to show his charm. Choe Sung-sung became the head of a young age at home and played the role of a high school student, Kim Gun-nyeon, who works at the same time as a part time job. As a head of household, Kim is busy living a number of part-time jobs for his livelihood without worrying about his love of peers. He will always be bright and will act as an atmosphere maker between Kang Pa-Rang, Lee Si-won and Lee Si-eon. 'Love Mi-Soo' crew said, "Ina Eun-Soo, a writer, Yang Hye-ji, and Choe Sung-Sung, who were united in the spin-off version of 'Military Unrequited Love', gave a warm and warm atmosphere. Please look forward to seeing those who made a different transformation in the new work. ”Meanwhile, 'Love Mi Soo' will be released today at 6 pm Naver VLIVE and Naver TV. It will be aired every Friday at 12:50 from the 1st of May, and will be released on WINTV's '콬 TV' channel on YouTube and Facebook at 8 pm every Friday and Saturday from November 8th.

2019-10-28 11:11:24

Taking a selfie in Clara

Taking a selfie in Clara

Clara recently posted several photos on her Instagram with the words "#blackhair #pinkshirt". Clara in the open photo was wearing a pink shirt and took a selfie in the car. It is eye-catching, boasting doll visuals with big eyes and powerful eyes. Meanwhile, Clara rang a wedding march with a two-year-old businessman in January.

2019-10-28 10:31:39

'God Seven' veil is hidden, raising curiosity

'God Seven' veil is hidden, raising curiosity

GOT7. Until now, information other than the comeback date has been hidden in the veil, raising questions. In the last prologue film uploaded to the official SNS channel, the new album name "Call My Name" and the title song "My name you call" are finally revealed. Polaroid, which is common in the six-member videos, is clearly visible in Mark's video. The faint letters of the polaroid '名' are accurately represented, and the information of the new album, including 'You calling my name' of 'My name', has been released.

2019-10-28 10:11:26

Yoon Se Ah tvN drama starring me

Yoon Se Ah tvN drama starring me

2019-10-28 09:31:31

It's ruined

It's ruined

Jung Bok-dong (Kim Byung-chul), who has been relegated to Chun-ri Mart in the tvN Bulgeum series, 'Cheap Cheon-ri Mart' (directed Baek Seung-ryong, script Kim Sol-ji, planned tvN, Studio N, production tvN, 12-part), has run multiple projects every week to destroy Mart. . Every time, how do you ruin the mart more novel ideas came up. Opening a free game room at the mart, a revolving door that requires a certain amount of energy to be filled in by the labor of the guest, and creating an ondol counter like a rural store, wearing sleeveless and lying down, watching TV. Is rising. Kwon Young-gu, who seemed to devise another strategy, was captured in the preview video released after the last broadcast. Choi Kwangje is said to be the all-around character of Chun Ma Mart. He brought fresh fun to the early 'human cart' by Paccarat, and he's not only perfected the perfect comic character from song to dance, but also full of responsibility as a Paya chief and an event craftsman leading the booming mart. In the process. In particular, Choi Kwang-je's intense eyes and fresh masks make the characters stand out more, and the hot and cold come and go of the seriousness and comedy has earned a reputation for improving the completion of Pieleku.

2019-10-28 09:11:38

Adviser 2, now with power in hand

Adviser 2, now with power in hand

JTBC's new drama “Aide: People Who Move the World Season 2” (played by Lee Dae-il, director Kwak Jung-hwan, Production Studio & New, aide 2) depicts the dangerous run of congressman Jang Tae-joon (Lee Jung-jae) with a golden badge, and the fierce survival of Yeouido. First, Jang Tae-joon returns to the congressman from Sung-jin. As a senior adviser to former lawmaker Song Hee-seop (Kim Gap-soo), he had the gold badge he wanted so much at the expense of many precious people. Now with power in hand, he has begun to run more intense toward his goal. Kang Sun-young, a proportional representative who was shocked by Koh's death, becomes stronger and stronger. In order not to waste his life in vain, she is likely to move firmly toward the world she dreams of. Kim Dong-joon said that Han Do-kyung, who was angry at the forced removal of the Northwest market last season, said, “I'll survive until the end so I can prove my aide is wrong.” "Because of that experience, Do-kyeong Han has become the foundation for his growth by biting it in Adviser 2". In this way, he vowed to change the world in his own way and showed a change as he became a full secretary. Kim Dong-joon said, "As an eighth-class secretary, I worked hard to handle my work as a professional." The characters who set up a confrontation with Jang Tae-jun are expected to cause sharper conflicts. Attorney General Song Hee-seop looks at the greater power of Cheong Wa Dae and tries to crush him more persistently, revealing his sharp teeth. His aide, Assistant Officer Oh Won-sik, is planning revenge for Jang Tae-joon. Senator Cho Gap-young (Kim Hong-pa), who was betrayed after a brief deal with Song Hee-seop last season, will also be a key issue. In addition, three new characters will appear and cause cooperation or other cracks between them. Choi Kyung-cheol (Jeong Man-sik), who was appointed as Seoul Central District Attorney by Song Hee-seop, aims at Jang Tae-joon and adds tension. In the vacant seat of Koh Suk-man, veteran Lee Ji-eun (Park, Hyo-joo), a senior aide, returns to serve as a strong support for Kang Sun-young. Representative Jang Tae-joon, a member of the 4th class, will be joined by Jong Jong-yeol (Cho Bok-rae), who is said to be able to know the inside of the room.

2019-10-28 08:31:10

Practice to express!

Practice to express!

“VIP” Jang, Na-Shin-Jae, who is trying to treat each other sincerely in SBS's new TV drama `` VIP '' (played by Cha Hae-won / directed Lee Jung-rim / produced The Story Works) on October 28, I'm the deputy VIP vice president Na Jung-sun and Serengeti, who is well-received. The two show their boss and juniors on a dedicated VIP team, and “Danby Chemie,” an oasis in the desert, where Na Jung-sun emerges as an angel whenever Ma Sang-woo is in trouble. Jang Na-ra, who is usually scared and doesn't even ride a merry-go-round, was told by an expert to express Na Jung-seon, who has a hobby of riding a motorcycle in ‘VIP’. As soon as I arrived at the shooting location, I practiced repeatedly to express natural poses without leaving the motorcycle. The production team said, "Jang and Shin Jae made the scene brighter with undisturbed hot air."

2019-10-28 08:11:11

Time Slip, music video shooting scene

Time Slip, music video shooting scene

Super Junior announced on November 6 that it will release a special version of its new album 'Time_Slip', 'TIMELINE' (Timeline). The title song 'SUPER Clap' and 'I Think I' music video shooting photos will be included. Super Junior released the 9th regular album on the 14th and showed the unchanged presence by being ranked first in various music charts in Korea. 'Time_Slip', which was released on the 14th, was ranked first in the Gaon Album Comprehensive Chart and Gaon Retail Store Album Chart (October 13-October 19), as well as in the Hante Chart for the third week of October and the Shinju Record Weekly Record Chart. And received a hot response.

2019-10-28 07:31:10

Lee Seung-yeop, Yongho Sangam demonstration, big match Myeongbul empirical, pitching

Lee Seung-yeop, Yongho Sangam demonstration, big match Myeongbul empirical, pitching

Lee Seung-yeop, Yong-ho Sang-juk collision, big match Park Chan-ho and Lee Seung-yeop appeared as Sabu on the SBS 'Deacon's Whole Body' on 27th. Lee Seung-yeop can be said to be a coach at the invitation of Park Chan-ho. Lee's relationship with Park Chan-ho was said to have been at the age of 20. Two people met at Hanyang University. Park Seung-ho pointed out the elements of human victory. He was a pitcher and turned to batter, but he was a great player. I regretted that Lee's arm was stopped and analyzed the reason for pitching. Lee Seung-yeop introduced Park Chan-ho as a senior who helped with life. He seemed to quit baseball and meet Park Chan-ho frequently. The two also stated that they had a meeting with golf sometimes.

2019-10-28 07:11:11

Lee Won-hee, Myungbul Heojeon technique, as well as back to Kim Yohan, etc.

Lee Won-hee, Myungbul Heojeon technique, as well as back to Kim Yohan, etc.

Lee Won-hee, Myeongbul Heojeon technique still, Kim Yohan to be beaten back There was a new mercenary in JTBC. The new mercenary was Lee Won-hee. Kim Seong-ju accused her of sitting without being heard, but she made her official appearance. Lee Won Hee said that he is training students at Yongin University. It was the first Korean to swept Judo Grand Slam. Kim Dong-hyun pointed out the bluffs on the dojo, Jung Hyung-don pointed out. Jung Hyung-don was hurt by the look of the world, and Lee Won-hee seemed to have hurt his waist due to Donnie's weight. Yang Joon-hyuk also went over 100 kilometers in less than six seconds. The battling of the ship shone.

2019-10-28 06:31:18

Despite Gong Hyo-jin, she is revealing a unique beauty

Despite Gong Hyo-jin, she is revealing a unique beauty

Gong Hyojin posted a photo on his Instagram with a phrase "Happy Day". Gong Hyojin in the shared photo shows a unique beauty despite the faceless face. On the other hand, Gong Hyojin appeared in KBS 2TV's TV drama 'When camellia bloom'.

2019-10-28 06:11:13

Kim Soo-mi legal response, fact-free writing, social repercussions

Kim Soo-mi legal response, fact-free writing, social repercussions

Kim Soo-mi, legal response, aimed at Akfleers Kim Soo-mi's legal response has become a hot keyword. Kim Soo-mi's legal response is a position on malicious comments and misinformation related to fellowship. In announcing the legal response to Kim Soo-mi, the media also misinformed the family. Kim Sumi's legal response referred to something different from the fact. Netizens respond to Kim's legal response. I agree that malicious comments are a big problem, as Kim has mentioned. Kim Su-mi's legal response is likely to arouse social alertness. Kim Su-mi's legal response could be a fatal blow to the bad guys. Elder actor Kim Soo-mi's legal response may have a bigger social response than a young entertainer. Kim Sumi suggested rigid adherence to the principle in response to the legal response.

2019-10-28 05:31:21