Ahn Hye-young Vice Chairman of Gyeonggi-do Assembly

Ahn Hye-young Vice Chairman of Gyeonggi-do Assembly

Vice-Chairman Ahn Hye-young (Deudeo Democratic Party, Suwon 11) encouraged at the opening ceremony of Suwon's Jubilee Life Support Center on the 23rd. Ahn said, “Suwon's Careful Life Support Center (Kim, Myung-ju) is responsible for supporting the second life plan after retirement through customized training to find suitable jobs for seniors and develop vocational skills.” "The technology and know-how accumulated in the field will be the foundation for the sustainable development of the community." “The 5060 generation is the driving force of economic growth in Korea and the strong pillar that supports our society. According to the statistics of the employment sources, few people think that they are retired at age 50. However, Gyeonggi-do should take the lead in diversifying support for the expansion of the social safety net and economic activities of the prudent age group. " Finally, vice chairman Ahn said, “The increase of healthy and creative disciples is changing the social view of the old generation.” The Gyeonggi-do council can grow into a new 'assessment' of our society to overcome the problem of low birth rate and aging. We will expand policy support such as lifelong education. ” The event was attended by Mayor Yeom Tae-young, Mayor of Suwon, Hwang Jong-cheol, Gyeonggi Branch of Employment and Labor, Baek Un-man, Gyeonggi Regional Small and Medium Venture Business Administration, and Lee Jung-geun.

2019-10-27 21:31:33

I uploaded two photos with the text “Astro” JOTM

I uploaded two photos with the text “Astro” JOTM

Astro Chaeun-woo showed neat appearance. Cha Eun-woo uploaded two photos on Astro Twitter with the words "#Thailand #Aroha See you soon #Rohasuho #JOTM". The picture shows Cha Eun-woo, who leans on the sofa, is in a V pose, staring at the lens. Cha Eun-woo's refreshing atmosphere catches his eye on the schedule in Thailand.

2019-10-27 21:11:14

Posted a photo of the recent emborah

Posted a photo of the recent emborah

The broadcaster, Imbora, boasted a beautiful appearance. Limbo posted a photo of his recent on his Instagram on the 23rd. The photograph shows the image of Imbora taking a selfie in the car as if she is moving. In particular, despite close-up shots, they are attracting the attention of those who show off their immaculate skin.

2019-10-27 20:31:15

TV is in love with Ida City, rumors of death after divorce with her ex-husband ... a family remarried at age fifty!

TV is in love with Ida City, rumors of death after divorce with her ex-husband ... a family remarried at age fifty!

Ida City, a broadcaster, appeared on KBS2 'TV with Love' on the 25th, and netizens are paying attention. Born in 1969, Fifty Years Old, Ida City (Suh Hye Na) was born in Fecamp, Senmaritim, Normandy, France, and once spent a brief childhood in Manche, Normandy, France. After a brief childhood in Paris, France, she first appeared in Korea as a Yonsei Korean Language Institute student in 1992, and then appeared as an assistant lecturer in EBS French Conversation and married a Korean man the following year. He has two sons. Later, he became the most famous French in South Korea by raising awareness through broadcasting activities, and he also produced buzzwords such as 'Ulala' due to his quick and chatty language. In addition to the broadcast, he also wrote housewives and wrote books on cultural differences between Korea and France. In 1996, he acquired Korean nationality. In 1993, he married a Korean man, gave birth to two sons, and then settled in Korea. However, after 16 years of marriage, she broke up with her Korean husband, and afterwards she was caught in a lot of rumors. "I never told anyone about the reason for the divorce. I kept telling you that there aren't one or two people who are screaming at the wrong place without knowing it properly." I'm so healthy. I know where I am, I know my phone number, I know my address. I don't know who spread this rumor. " "I have cancer after my husband got divorced, but it is not in that order. I don't want to talk about the days in detail, but I decided to divorce, and my father wanted to get divorced." Abandoning the divorce plan, I challenged myself to think that if I stayed with my ex-husband, the mood of the couple would change. I had the surgery, it worked out, I was treated, and my health gradually improved. Explained. Eventually, Ida City divorced after her ex-husband's health, and was solely responsible for the children without receiving proper support. Recently he remarried with a husband of French nationality to make a happy family. Since 2012, he has been a full-time professor of French Language and Literature at Sookmyung Women's University.

2019-10-27 20:12:34

BTS Jimin has 60 million individual solo songs Spotify streaming!

BTS Jimin has 60 million individual solo songs Spotify streaming!

BTS Jimin was the first Korean singer to record Spotify streaming for over three million solo songs. This is a new record of Jimin's solo song 'Serendipity', which broke through 60 million on the 24th. It is a great achievement being accomplished by renewing itself with songs. Jimin's serendipity recently became a hot topic as the R & B legend Boys to Man, Shaun Stockman, covered in Korean lyrics and reported to the media around the world. Also, both the intro version and the full version have been greatly loved, including being ranked at the top of the global music site. Jimin's other solo song 'LIE' has already surpassed 80 million streams in August and has recorded the most streamings among all BTS solo songs. Spotify has 179 million users and 70 million paid subscribers worldwide, the largest member of the current streaming service, and is used as the most basic way of listening to music in the international music market. Also, both billboard and UK charts are directly affected by Spotify charts. All K-pop, a K-pop media specializing in English-speaking nations, quickly conveyed the news of Jimin's newly updated "LIE" which broke the record of Psy's 'Gangnam Style' and 'Gentleman' in five years Jimin still has a new record. ”Meanwhile, BTS was nominated for three categories at the American Music Awards, the American Music Awards. The American Music Awards officially announced the nominations for the 2019 awards on its official homepage and SNS channel. According to publicly available candidates, BTS is a member of the Pop / Rock genre, Favorite Duo / Group, Tour of the Year and Favorite Social. He has been nominated for three categories including 'Favorite Social Artist'. As a result, BTS has been tied to the American Music Awards for three years. BTS performed under the special treatment that highlights the 2017 awards, and last year was the first candidate to receive the Favorite Social Artist Award, setting the first Korean group to receive a record. 'American Music Awards' is currently selected as one of the three most influential American music awards along with Billboard Music Awards and Grammy Music Awards. This year's awards ceremony will be held on November 24 at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles and will be broadcast live on ABC.

2019-10-27 19:32:12

Hot acclaim from punch fans

Hot acclaim from punch fans

Punch recently received K-Pop concerts at the '2019 Dubai Hallyu Expo' held at the Dubai World Trade Center in UAE, and received over 15,000 local fans. In particular, in order to see the main punch of the Korean wave drama OST, the scene was full of fans with plan cards. In addition, when Punch started singing, local fans replied with a loud shout in Korean. As Korean dramas became more popular in the Middle East, Punch naturally became a global K-pop singer. Punch, meanwhile, meets fans all over the country on his first national tour, “First Story: A Day Like Drama.”

2019-10-27 19:11:45

800M Toothbrush Trial Toss Three Lucky Quiz Hints and Answers?

800M Toothbrush Trial Toss Three Lucky Quiz Hints and Answers?

'800 million toothbrush free trial' appeared in Toss lucky quiz. Toss has a quiz on the 27th, "800 million free toothbrush trials started with your □□ □□. What is the word to enter □□ □□? (Please enter without spaces). Hint said that you can find it by searching for '800 million toothbrush free trial' in Naver. The answer to this quiz is 'one phone call'. The second quiz is 'When you think it's late, it's the most 0000.' What's the word for 0000? 'The answer is' quick time.' The third quiz is '100% 0000 within the 800 million free trial period', the answer is 'guaranteed refund'. Answer hints can be found on the portal site Naver by searching for '800 million toothbrush free trials'. Meanwhile, e-Flash offers a chance to try 800 million toothbrushes free for three days for the first 500 people.

2019-10-27 18:31:13

MC Kim Seong-ju, Yoojin asks for a refrigerator with Ki Tae-young

MC Kim Seong-ju, Yoojin asks for a refrigerator with Ki Tae-young

In the JTBC 'Please Take Care of the Refrigerator' broadcast on the 21st, a picture of Chef O Se Duk and Lee Yeon Bok who completed Sancho cooking in 15 minutes was depicted. In the broadcast, MC Kim Seong-ju asked, "Mr. Yujin seems to be 40 years later with Tae Tae Young." Eugene's "difficult" ahead of the choice is also struggling. In the end, Eugene chose Song Hoon's Higher Ramsey. It's because dry noodles were better than raw noodles. But Eugene added, "But my pasta is the mackerel pasta that Samkim has done seven years ago."

2019-10-27 18:11:23

‘Mbc new updates with’

‘Mbc new updates with’

It is a hot topic that Loo (SF9) communicates with fans through his Instagram. Recently, Roh (SF9) has released his recent posts with photos and photos of 'mbc new updates with' on his Instagram. Fans of Loh (SF9) who saw the picture showed various reactions such as “daya”, “low,”.

2019-10-27 17:31:12

[BTS The Final]

[BTS The Final] "I'm Silt King Jimin!"

Breathtaking visuals, overwhelming stage performance, and enthusiasts! BTS's Love Your Self: Speak Your Self – The Finals heats up the Seoul Jamsil Olympiad. On the 26th, BTS's final concert captivated fans all over the world, and the members' heart pounded with the appearance of the members. In particular, the performance and aesthetic voice overwhelming the eyes of member Jimin led the Jamsil main stadium to enthusiastic cheers, leading to resilience to the best stage performance. From the first stage 'Dionissos', Jimin's gray hair caught the eye completely. In the opening greeting, Jimin said, "Hello, I'm Shininsoo Jimin. Even though it was the first day today, I missed you a lot. In addition to Jimin's fantastic dance line, which is overwhelming in each successive performance, White Serendipity shows the beauty of the drama. Especially, the modern dance scene of Jimin on the VCR clearly shows why Jimin is the king of dance. There was a tremendous shout at the scene. Jimin dominated real-time trends around the world, including the United States and the United Kingdom, from the beginning of the concert, and began recording trends in 38 countries, including Worldwide and Korea, until the end of the ending mant. Fans who watched the concert seemed like the heat didn't cool. "Park Ji-min is crazy. I'm crazy!" "When you see Park Ji-min, you have an amazing experience of indirectly experiencing hot and cold hot water." "I'm not confident about Park Ji-min.", "I'm really worried when Jimin's energy explodes. I'm really tickling." Is it going to be? "

2019-10-27 17:12:10

[Earthquake News] Changnyeong earthquake in Gyeongnam, no exact damage report yet!

[Earthquake News] Changnyeong earthquake in Gyeongnam, no exact damage report yet!

A magnitude 3.4 earthquake occurred on October 27 at 3:37 pm in the 15-km area south of Changnyeong-gun, Gyeongnam (latitude: 35.41 N, longitude: 128.49 E). According to the Korea Meteorological Agency, the depth of the earthquake is 11 km underground and the details of the earthquake's damage are still unknown. As a result of the earthquake, Gyeongnam classified the gauge as 4, Daegu, Gyeongbuk 3, and Busan, Ulsan, Jeonnam, and Jeonbuk. For magnitude 4, many people feel an earthquake indoors and wake up at night. Bowls and windows also shake. At 3, people indoors, especially upstairs, feel remarkable and the stationary car shakes slightly. At 2, only a few people feel quiet or upstairs.

2019-10-27 16:31:16

Kim Dong-joon, Spoiler 2

Kim Dong-joon, Spoiler 2

Kim Dong-joon, on the 22nd, released a photo called "Spo 2". Kim Dong-jun is sitting and posing against the backdrop of nature in a photo posted on his Instagram. On the other hand, Kim Dong Jun has been communicating with fans through his Instagram for a long time.

2019-10-27 16:11:17

Curly didn't know the initial quiz hint and the answer?

Curly didn't know the initial quiz hint and the answer?

'I didn't know Curly' appeared in the initial quiz and appeared in the real-time search query. As of 2 pm on the 27th, Cashslide made a question about 'Curly didn't know' as an early quiz. The quiz can be answered by searching 'Never Curley' on Naver. The answer is 'first dawn delivery in Korea'. Recently, the early morning delivery market is getting fierce and entering a new phase. Market Curly recalled the identity that opened the early morning market and put a message that it will continue to provide differentiated services in the customer experience that was aimed at the launch.

2019-10-27 15:31:11

'Shingok' was a tough job ~

'Shingok' was a tough job ~

On the 22nd tvN 'Reading the Book', Dante Alighieri's imaginary journey 'The New Song' appeared in 1320 with Seol Min-seok, Jeon Hyun-moo, Lee Jeok, Moon Ga-young and novelist Jang Kang-myeong, Korean National University of Arts Art Professor 'Introduced. 'Shingok' is an epic poem of Dante's journey to hell, purgatory and heaven. The English literary critic T.S Elliott also praised "the modern world is divided between Shakespeare and Dante." 'New Song', which depicts the post-mortem world with realistic expressions and stylistic styles, attracted attention by numerous figures ranging from Greek Roman mythology to Italian politicians. Seol Min-seok reads the story of 'New Song', which is known to be difficult and difficult, with easy and interesting storytelling and detailed descriptions. The performers who talked about the death of the 'new song', which imagined the afterlife, continue their heated conversations, thinking about the inevitable 'end', such as the suspension of life and wills. Jang Kang-myeong surprised the performers by revealing that he had finished applying for a spouse and life-saving medicine, and that he wrote and recorded his will on December 31 every year. Lee adds the meaning, "I think that living with the end seems to be the driving force for living the present life faithfully." Knowing about death can make life more positive. ” Professor Sung-ho Yoo said that forensics is a medical field that is required by law, and most of the work is autopsy. "They examine the bodies of sudden death, medical accidents and suicides." "There are less than 50 Korean forensic scientists doing 1,000 autopsies." He said, "I did more than a hundred autopsies last year, which is a difficult job." Moon Ga-young, who likes Dante's 'New Song' as her favorite book, said, "I liked the movie 'Seven' at the age of 18.

2019-10-27 15:11:12

Ahn Hyun-mo, thirty-five years old, education + beauty + ability Whatever financial resources ... Husband Rimer happy life!

Ahn Hyun-mo, thirty-five years old, education + beauty + ability Whatever financial resources ... Husband Rimer happy life!

2019-10-27 14:31:57