On TV, Kim Jung-tae reveals his home in Yongho-dong, Busan ...?

On TV, Kim Jung-tae reveals his home in Yongho-dong, Busan ...?

Isaiah In the TV Chosun entertainment program 'Isayasa' broadcasted on the 23rd, Kim Jong-tae visited a Busan house where her mother lived and missed her mother. In the broadcast, Kim Jung-tae disclosed his home in Yongho-dong, Busan, and described it as "the place where Oryukdo Island is visible." "I woke up one morning and got a lot of revenge on my belly. But my mother was sitting by my side and praying. That is not forgotten."

2019-10-27 06:11:16

Lotto 882 winning numbers, who dreams of happiness, home run grade incline, bonus number 23

Lotto 882 winning numbers, who dreams of happiness, home run grade incline, bonus number 23

Lotto 882 winning numbers, who enjoys happiness Lotto 882 winning numbers '18, 34, 39, 43, 44, 45 'were selected as the first winning numbers. The bonus number is 23. The winners of all six matches will receive 5,212.27 million won with 5 winners. Fourth place with four winning numbers is a fixed prize of 50,000 won. 10,226,226 are received. The fifth place with three winning numbers is 183,873. On the other hand, the lottery winner killings that occurred on the 11th were found to be caused by the deterioration of the finances.

2019-10-27 05:31:12

Kim Yu-wol and Yun Si-wol Yoon-so are looking for Choi Kwang-il in the villa?

Kim Yu-wol and Yun Si-wol Yoon-so are looking for Choi Kwang-il in the villa?

`` Season season '' Choi Kwang-il (Choi Sung-jae) aimed at Kim Yu-wol (Oh Chang-seok) in KBS2's “Season of the Sun,” which aired on the 24th. Kim Yu-wol and Yun Si-wol (Yoon Soi) tried to find Choi Kwang-il who entered the villa. Choi Tae-joon (Choi Jung-woo) who was caught in a crisis informed Jang Jeong-hee all about Jang Wol-cheon's misdeeds. The first love Jang Jung-hee forgets is Hwang Seok-gyu who died. Jeong-in Jeong (Kim Hyun-kyun) visited Jangwolcheon. Jang Wol Chun said, “I was just trying to stop you from going to the airport. Choi Tae-jun intended. Choi Tae Joon wanted Hwang Suk Kyu to die, because he liked Jeong Hee. You went to the threshold of the world. I have no reason to see you. ” The fact that Hwang Seok-gyu and Jang Jung-hee informed Jang Wol-cheon of their departure to the United States was not easily guilty.

2019-10-27 05:11:19

2002…

2002…

Rumors such as infertility? Shin Dong-jin married actress Noh Hyun-hee in 2002, but after seven years of marriage, he delivered a divorce. At the time of their divorce, rumors such as Shin Dong-jin and Roh Hyun-hee's discord and Roh Hyun-hee's infertility went around. Shin Announcer said, "I quit the 'Section TV Entertainment Communication' in 2002 and appeared in entertainment after 17 years." "My mother wanted to marry a nice guy (and Shin Dong-jin announcer), but because of the image of the announcer's husband, he was constrained to play a role, and he had to be careful." .

2019-10-27 04:31:14

Park Narae has mutton smoke that is better than pork.

Park Narae has mutton smoke that is better than pork.

On June 24, Joon-jun, who newly joined the 'Taste of Love 3', first appeared in TV Chosun 'The Third: The Taste of Love' (Taste of Love 3). After confirming his blind date, Jeong Jun apologized, “I'm sorry to have kept you waiting,” and I couldn't take her eyes off Kim. Jung Jun asked Kim Yuji, “Do you like lamb?” And in the car to eat lamb together. Climbed. Park said that "mutton smokes less than pork," he said. Jeong-joon, who succeeded in choosing the menu, was surprised when he put Kim Yu-ji on the passenger seat and put his foot on the car door. Kim Yuji said okay, but Jung Joon said, "I'm so sorry for the first meeting." “If the taste of love was a real love, I felt excited,” she expressed. On the other hand, Kim Yoo-ji appeared as an actor from Miss Korea in 2014 and collected the topic.

2019-10-27 04:11:12

Haha, I'm a love lover for my wife's star.

Haha, I'm a love lover for my wife's star.

The broadcaster Ha Ha promoted his wife's star YouTube channel on Twitter. Haha on Twitter on the 22nd, "It's been a long time ~~ I'll do my best on Twitter too !! I was the only friend of mine when I was bachelor ... Twitter was more than anyone! Wow .. ~ And ~~ Let's start my wife yoo hoo! See you! !! Savage !! Along with the star YouTube channel link. Ha Ha was a lover, promoting his wife's channel. The netizens said, "Is your sister telling you to promote? I'd like to be promoted "," I'm the father of three children, "" I like Twitter emotional, "commented a variety of comments. Haha married Singer Star in 2012 and has two boys and one daughter.

2019-10-27 03:31:11

Jeju Airlines emergency call, currently under investigation, crew announcements

Jeju Airlines emergency call, currently under investigation, crew announcements

Jeju Airlines' emergency call, after takeoff As soon as an aircraft departed from Gimpo Airport to Gimpo took off on May 25, it was shaken and forty minutes later. The Jeju Air Emergency Flight Case made passengers terrified. Jeju Airlines' emergency call incident is currently under investigation. In Jeju airport, the airliner also made an announcement. It may be time for the crew instructions to be fulfilled. A passenger on a Jeju Airlines emergency flight plane stated that the plane was shaken. According to SBS, it is more than a Jeju Airlines automatic navigation system. Jeju Airlines' emergency flight plane is said to compensate 50,000 won per person. Jeju Air's emergency return incident is said to have found calm after the aircraft returned to Gimhae Airport. Jeju Airlines' emergency call incident occurred on the night of 25th.

2019-10-27 03:11:20

Basketball player Park Sook-sook filed for bankruptcy due to a business failure after her husband's death ...

Basketball player Park Sook-sook filed for bankruptcy due to a business failure after her husband's death ...

'Basketball Empress' Park Chan Sook's family is on the air and netizens are paying attention. In TV Chosun 'Brother Sister', which aired on October 26, a daughter and son who inherited Park Chan Sook's superior gene appeared. The daughter and son, who resemble the goodness of Park Chan Sook, caught the eye with the appearance of 'eye purification'. The daughter of the tenth year of his debut, Seo Hyo-myeong, attracted attention with her tall stature that resembled her mother's face and her distinctive appearance. Su-won, a 10-year-old son and daughter, inherited the height of 190cm Park Chan-suk and literally proved superior genes. Working as a model, he was excited by his warm appearance. Born in 1986, Seo Hyo-myung, a 30-year-old daughter, is a 10-year-old debut and has been active in various fields such as MC, reporter, and drama. His daughter Hyo Myung, who majored in film and arts at Sejong University, announced her face as SK Telecom Ad Cheerleader (2008), and then acted as the main host, Hani, on 'Live Live Talk Talk' of EBS. did. He also often appears in movies and dramas. “Which is better than the actor or the host?” He asked, “I like Mom better, Dad likes better.” “I want to do both well.” He grew up in Taiwan when he was young and is fluent in Chinese. He is curious and has done a lot of broadcasts. He runs a golf program these days and is into golf. Seo Hyo Myung has captured the hearts of many men with his sexy pictorials that show off his fantastic body in 'Star Pictorial' in 2012. Seo Hyo Myung in the pictorial showed a sexy charm by matching a jacket on a bikini swimsuit. In addition, wearing a unique lingerie look and bold poses captivated male fans. Seo Hyo Myung performed a diet for the photo shoot and showed the perfect body line. Born in 1959 and sixty-year-old, Park Chan-sook was born in Namhae-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do, started playing basketball in the fifth grade of elementary school, and was selected as the youngest national representative in Soongui Girls' High School in 1975. In 1979, he played a decisive role in winning the silver medal at the World Women's Basketball Championship in Seoul. In the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics, they beat China in the semi-finals and won the first Olympic ball silver medal in Korea. The following year he retired for a while and returned to the 1988 Seoul Olympic Games. His team was unemployed team Pacific Chemical. After his retirement, he played for Taiwan's Nanya Plastic and Platinum Jewelry. In Pacific Chemicals, along with Hong Young-soon and Hong Hye-ran, he led the `` invincible fleet '' of Pacific Chemicals. He entered overseas when female athletes retired early with marriage and became a good example of being a late player as coach, athlete and housewife after returning to Korea. Park Chan-suk is one of the most famous female basketball players with Park Shin-ja, who was active in the 1960s. From the 1970s to the 1980s, when he played, the Korean women's basketball team did well in international competitions, because Park Chan-sook, who had the flexibility to be tall, overwhelmed the foreign players in this position where Asian players were originally vulnerable. After his first retirement from active duty in 1985, he was coach of Pacific Chemicals and Salt Mine Women's Coach. After coaching the national women's basketball team, he was the coach of the national women's basketball team at the 2005 Macau East Asian Games and coached the William Williams Cup in Taiwan in 2006. In 2009, she left her husband for rectal cancer abruptly and filed for bankruptcy and immunity to the court, saying that she could not repay her debt because she lost her earnings because she couldn't teach basketball classes in 2014 because of breast cancer surgery. Filed a complaint with the court saying he filed a false bankruptcy. In a court investigation, Park Chan Sook made a different basketball class in 2013-2015, earning 2 million to 3 million won a month, and the court hid his salary from his daughter's account to hide his income. The application has been denied. However, Park Chan-sook appealed and appealed, and the Seoul Central District Court made a decision on permission on December 16, 2016 after breaking the first decision that the decision was disallowed.

2019-10-27 02:31:23

Doo Soon Cho,

Doo Soon Cho, "Similar to a Murderer Impression", anger on a relaxed face, never out

In SBS it wants to know the face of Jo Doo-sun was released. Cho Doo-sun was released at the end of the program, which analyzes Yoo Young-cheol and Jung Nam-kyu. Together with the four serial killers, they said, "There is one more person to show their present face." Unpleasantly all the faces were peaceful until Jo Du-soon. The release of Cho Doo-soon was revealed in the last order after the introduction of the villainous killer. Professor Lee Soo-jung, seeing the realities of Cho Doo-soon, mentioned that his eyes fell like Lee Chun-jae. Representative Chun-won said that I actually see this as a murder attempt. Jo Doo-sun insisted that he should never come out. Representative Chong Won-won said that there is a high possibility of re-crime. Professor Lee Su-jeong worried that it should not be released. Jo Doo-sun will be released by the end of next year. Cho's petition stated that "I'm not a cursed person," and his wife described it as "a man of courtesy." Jo Doo-sun does not seem to reflect. Cho also pointed out that Joo-soon Cho was quite vague. In a program that analyzes serial killers, the media's way of dealing with violent cases is defined as enthusiastic consumption.

2019-10-27 02:11:22

I confessed that 'Hongsang Imonner is my destiny' and that I need my own time, Hahee.

I confessed that 'Hongsang Imonner is my destiny' and that I need my own time, Hahee.

The embarrassed Ha-Hi-ra, "I'm Ha-Hi-La living with a man like this," introduced myself. Ha-hee was painting in the studio, and she confessed that she needs "time alone." Choi said, "Heyra never went to bed alone when he was filmed. He sleeps on the couch."

2019-10-27 01:31:17

Yoo Yeong-cheol, past the point where I can stop, the discomfort in the way they look

Yoo Yeong-cheol, past the point where I can stop, the discomfort in the way they look

Yoo Young Chul, I missed the point where I could stop. In the SBS aired on 26th I want to know analyzed Yoo Young-cheol. A serial killer asked me if I was sorry and asked if I would have killed. Yoo Young-chul said that the smell of blood vibrated in the room. Yoo Young-cheol's room had eggs in the refrigerator. Yoo Young-cheol's room was very tidy and different from other types of criminals. Yoo Young-cheol analyzed that it seems like a style that makes people happy. He had committed crimes in a rich house but did not touch his money. Yoo Young-chul said he was in poor health. The nature of the disease is insensitive to scrap. Kim said he felt uncomfortable in his appearances. Representative Chong Won-won said that his wife's betrayal was the motive for murder. The feeling of inferiority or damage worked.   Yoo Young-chul's face, which was recently revealed, looked relaxed. The nature of the essence remains. Some murderers have evolved from miscellaneous people. Representative Chong Won-won said she did not seem to repent. Yoo said he did not change.

2019-10-27 01:11:18

I want to know that Chung Nam-gyu, a serial killer who killed 14 citizens including Bucheon elementary school student murder!

I want to know that Chung Nam-gyu, a serial killer who killed 14 citizens including Bucheon elementary school student murder!

In-depth analysis of Korea's serial killer in 'I want to know' SBS's representative accidental program, which is widely loved by viewers by searching for various problems in society and intensively reviewing them. On the 26th, `` I want to know '' is a subtitled `` In the Garden of Evil-Korean Serial Killers '' subtitles, and analysis of serial killer such as Yoo Young-cheol, Kang Ho-sun, Lee Chun-jae, and Doo-sun Joo is drawn. In the broadcast, four experts from 'I Want to Know' and MC Kim Joong-joong gathered for the first time in order to find the answer to 'Will murder be an addiction'. Criminal Psychologist Chun Chang-won, Professor Criminal Psychology, Gyeonggi University Professor Soo-Jung Lee, Korea's No. 1 profiler, Il-Yong Kwon, Professor Sookmyung Women's University Social Psychology, and Park Sang-joong, MC who has been tracking serial killers for a long time. These experts reviewed the life before the crime from the social background of four children born in 1968-70, Jung Doo-young, Yoo Young-cheol, Jung Nam-kyu and Kang Ho-soon. In this process, they gave their opinions on why the crime of 'serial killing' occurred in Korea and whether their crime was really an unstoppable 'addiction'. In addition, based on what the production staff had met with their prison motives, religious officials and correctional officers, they analyzed what they currently think about their crimes. Born in 1969, Chung Nam-gyu is a serial killer who killed 14 people from January 2004 to April 2006. He abducted and sexually assaulted two elementary school students in Bucheon, Gyeonggi-do on January 14, 2004. He committed a series of murders, including committing a crime. The Bucheon elementary school student murder case he committed was found in June 2006, two years and five months after the incident occurred on January 30, 2004 in Bucheon, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. According to the police investigation, Yoon Ki-hyun (11 years old, Cho 4) and Lim Young-gyu (10 years old, Cho 3) who lived in Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do on January 14, 2004, were playing ball with Yun-gun in front of Wonmi-gu's house. When the call was made toll freely, the younger sister (9) was told that her mother was in a PC room next to her house. Yungun left home around 7:00 pm on the same day, then phoned to Limgun at home and met him outside. Then, at 8:26 pm, Lim was around the house by a public phone in front of D Apartment, about 300 meters away from home. At 9 pm, Yun's father, who had come out of his house to smoke, witnessed Yoon and Im playing in an empty lot in front of the house. Lim's parents answered her brother's phone, waited one hour in the PC room, and left the PC room at 10:38 pm. Earlier, at 9:45 pm, Lim's friend returned home after a workout at the Hapkido Academy and witnessed two people, Yoon-kun, who was chasing an adult man in a residential alley near the main gate of the Catholic University. And 16 days after his disappearance, the police found the bodies of two elementary school students in nearby Yasan and found him in June 2006, two years and five months after the investigation. He kills mainly in the southwestern part of Seoul, including Singil, Guro, and Gwanak, and this serial murder is called a serial murder case in southwestern Seoul. The murder of a male elementary school student after sexual violence is known to have occurred when Nam-Gyu Jung was sexually assaulted by an adult male as a child. On April 22, 2006, he was arrested by the police after a fight with a man and his father, who tried to kill him in Singil-dong. Investigation revealed that he was the culprit of Lee Mun-dong's murder. He was arrested on June 7, 2006. The death penalty was confirmed at the Supreme Court on April 12, 2007, and was imprisoned at the Seoul detention center. In the morning of November 21, 2009, a prison worker found that Jung Nam-gyu had tried to commit suicide by hanging in a detention cell, but he died in the morning the next day.

2019-10-27 00:32:02

I wrote that I'll only let you walk on the flower paths

I wrote that I'll only let you walk on the flower paths

On the 21st, Bae Ah-ah made an article on his Instagram, "Pink Mully, Yang Jae Chun. "It's not the beauty of this world, it's heaven or pink sunset one evening," he wrote with a picture. The floodwaters in the picture are enjoying a walk with the dogs. On the other hand, Byeong-ah Lee recently appeared in the SBS entertainment program 'Jungle's Law'.

2019-10-27 00:11:20

Ryou, did you have fun, Narsha?

Ryou, did you have fun, Narsha?

Rummy, was it fun, Narsha, so happy, high satisfaction Miyo expressed his testimonial appearance on his brother who knows jtbc. MiRyo asked if he had a good time with the older brother, and the link was on the profile. Mi-Ryo also posted a video wishing him a happy Halloween day. Miryo put on dozens of face-shifting photos, causing fear. Mi-Ryo expressed the horror and gag of "Happy Halloween Day." It was a composite picture of a cat and a face. There was also a picture of a pumpkin mask that symbolizes a good day. Narsha also said, "I don't want to divorce. I'm so happy."

2019-10-26 23:31:30

Lotto 882 winning numbers are inquiries, Lottery Fund

Lotto 882 winning numbers are inquiries, Lottery Fund "Enjoy with culture Nuri card as much as possible" ... How to calculate the actual amount-(winning amount -300 million) X 0.67 + 230 million = receipt amount!

The Integrated Cultural Rights Project undertaken by the Korea Culture and Arts Committee is a representative cultural welfare policy project to improve the quality of life by providing opportunities for enjoyment of culture to the basic living beneficiaries and the lower class, and to bridge the cultural gap according to income. The Culture Nuri Card was created in 2006 to support cultural arts, travel, and sports activities, to enhance the creative power and emotional happiness by ensuring the basic rights of the people and improving cultural accessibility. This year, with the increase in grants, ARS refills were introduced to make it easier to apply for those with poor access to transportation and the Internet, as well as those with disabilities due to aging and disability. If you purchase one lottery ticket (1,000 won) for a week of happiness and expectation, about 420 won will be raised as a lottery fund, and some of them will be used for the integrated cultural ticket business. The lottery fund was supported by KRW 82.1 billion in 2018, and it is being supported by KRW 80,000 annually for each individual as it increased to KRW 93.5 billion this year. The lottery fund that will be supported for the Culture Nuri Card will be gradually expanded by 2021. You can get various discounts such as major movie theaters, theme parks, large bookstores, and professional sports tickets with the National Culture Nuri Card. You can use your own charging function if you use all the 80,000 won annual support. It cannot be used for any purpose other than carryover, cash withdrawal, daily necessities, and tobacco. In addition, if there is no usage history for two years after issuing this year, issuance is limited to 2021. Yoon Ji-hyun, Director of Culture and Nursing, Korea Culture and Arts Committee, is in charge of carrying out the project. We will endeavor to realize a wide range of social values ​​through an integrated cultural rights project that provides opportunities for cultural and artistic enjoyment to the economically underprivileged. ” Kim Min-cheol (a pseudonym), the recipient of the Cultural Nursing Card, said, "It is the hearts of all parents who want to do only good things for their children, but it was often blocked due to the cost." I could spend time. ” Park Kyung-nam (a pseudonym), a beneficiary of the Cultural Nursing Card, said, “I wasn't expecting the cultural life because it was difficult. I am grateful that I can enjoy cultural life just like people. ” Kim Jong-un, head of the marketing team accompanying the lottery consignment company, said, “We are contributing to improving the quality of life by providing cultural benefits that can bring joy and happiness to many people with lottery funds.” It can be a great help to our neighbors' cultural life, ”he said. Interest in the 882th lottery winning numbers is pouring and decorating Naver real-time search words. According to the lottery, the winning number of the 882th lottery, drawn on October 26, was '18, 34, 39, 43, 44, 45 '. The first-place winners who received all six winning numbers will receive a prize of KRW 5.421 billion. Second place bonus number is '23'. The second runner with the five numbers and the bonus number will receive 44.8 million won each. The 2082 third-thirds who matched the five numbers received a prize of 1.65 million won each. The 5th place winners who matched the three numbers and received the fixed prize of 5,000 won were counted as 183,9873. There are 8 lottery winners in total, including 3 in Seoul, 1 in Busan, 1 in Hwaseong, 1 in Chungnam, and 2 in Gyeongbuk. There are 6 auto, 1 manual and 1 semi-automatic. The deadline for paying prizes is one year from the date of commencement of payment and can be received until the next business day if the last day of the payout is a holiday. The odds of winning the lottery first place are '815,000,' which is lower than the lightning strike. If the prize money is over KRW 50,000, it will be 22% up to 300 million won. * Lottery real amount calculation method More than 50,000 won ~ less than 300 million won Winner X 0.78 = Receipt If the prize money exceeds 300 million won (Winning amount -300 million) X 0.67 + KRW 2.34 billion = Receipt

2019-10-26 23:11:20