Who is the immortal masterpiece, Insun Lee ...?

Who is the immortal masterpiece, Insun Lee ...?

Insun is on the side of 'Singing Undying Masterpiece-Legend of Legend' and interest in Insun is pouring. The three main characters of the musical 'Sejong, 1446', which are broadcast on October 26, include Nam Kyung-ju, Sang-yoon, Kim Joon-young, Kim Kyung-ho, Huh, Sol-ji, Yu Ho-seung, and Miracross, a crossover group. The team appears. Born in 1957, Insun Lee (real name Kim In-soon), aged sixty years old, was born to Pocheon-gun, Gyeonggi-do, and was born to a Korean-American mother and an African-American father who served as USFK. Insun, where foreigners were not common at that time, suffered a lot of difficulties due to discrimination and alienation due to the appearance of mixed race. Insun also wrote, “I was most afraid to go out in front of others when I was in school.” Insun graduated from Cheonsan Middle School in Yeoncheon, Gyeonggi-do, and did not go to high school due to difficult family circumstances. When Insun was a naive child who couldn't even go outside the countryside, Kim Wanseon's aunt Han Baek-hee came home and invited her to debut as a singer. She decided to become a singer to support the family. In 1978, she made her debut as a girl group. At this time, no one said that she would succeed as a representative female singer. Hee-sook played music with disco-style fast tempo and rhythm. On July 1, 1978, Hee Sister released her first full-length album, gaining popularity with the title song `` Silveres '', ranking first for seven weeks on the TBC Gayo Chart. When he was a rare sister, In Soon was attracted by his outstanding dance skills and powerful singing skills, but he was more interested in the external image of black mixed race. In 1980, Insun made his solo debut with his first album, Destiny. In 1983, the disco style Night at Night hit and won the KBS 7th Singer Award in 1984, becoming a popular singer. On October 16, 1982, he appeared in the movie `` Black Woman '' with Lee In-ok and Jang Hyuk under the name of Kim In-soon. At that time, Kim Wan-sun and Lee Joo-no worked as rhythmic touches with In-sun's back dancer group In-sun. Later, Kim Wan-sun and Lee Joo-no left the rhythm touch, became solo, and gained enormous popularity. At that time, manager Han Baek-hee (Kim Wan-sun's aunt) predicted that Kim's future would be brighter than In-sun, and liquidated his business relationship with In-sun. In the following decades, it became less popular and was forgotten by the public, such as working on the night stage. On April 26, 1994, he married a college professor, Park Kyung-bae, at Yeouido Cathedral in Seoul. She gave birth to her only daughter, Sein. Later, in 1996, Park Jin-young recommended a new dance style song, `` To '', for the first time in five years. At this time, Insun Lee wore a navel tee for the first time, and entered the top 20 in the 3rd K-pop chart, gaining exceptional popularity at that time. On May 8, 2009, he released his 17th album, In Soon-yi, and his track, Father, ranked first in the number of radio broadcasts in the first week of May 2010. In addition, it was a hot topic to press singers such as Rain and Lee Hyo-ri. In February 2010, In Soon performed her second performance as the first Korean singer in Carnegie Hall since 1999. Insun has been active in various genres such as pop ballad, R & B and dance pop. In particular, he created the rhythmic touch of the back dancer team In Soon Lee in the 1990s to produce masters of dance such as Kim Wanseon and Lee Joo-no.

2019-10-26 22:31:15

Pyo Ye Jin, released on Instagram on the 23rd

Pyo Ye Jin, released on Instagram on the 23rd

Pyo Ye Jin revealed his daily life to his fans through his Instagram. On the 23rd, Pyo Ye Jin released a photo saying, “The glass team that is taken and photographed. ㅋㅋㅋ Being a group ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ”and various reactions were left as comments. Meanwhile, Pyo Ye Jin communicates with her fans by revealing her daily life on Instagram.

2019-10-26 22:11:12

BTS Vs Best Seller in Amazon Doll Sales Division

BTS Vs Best Seller in Amazon Doll Sales Division

BTS V became the first Korean artist to appear on Wikipedia's 'non-classic baritone list'. Baritone generally refers to artists with the G2-G4 range, but the darker tone than tenor is also an important point, but V has been praised by leading foreign and critics for its unique soulful tone and broad range. Billboard said that expressive vocals with a wide range and deep voices play a pivotal role in BTS sound, and V's vocals play a central role in group sound. The bass is a key element of the overall BTS sound, ”said V's vocals. The Global Media Business Times reported V's "non-classic baritone list" in detail and commented that V had a vocal skill that easily crossed the baritone and high-pitched areas in the range of 3 octaves. In the article "K-Pop is Baritone Prejudiced," K-Pop songs for male singers on K-Pop have a much higher range than most Western artists, It made it difficult to find vocals. The media also said, “When I first heard BTS music, I was attracted to V's special and unique voice. V's excellent voice is clearly distinguished from the group's songs and despite his excellent voice, he is surprised that he is not the main vocal. The most unique thing is that he has a deep and low tone baritone that is not found in K-pop, but it also easily handles the high range of the group in a wide range. ” V's vocals, praised by British music journal Readdork as “smooth as a silky, deep and soulful vocal, with a wide range,” proved its value in solo songs. Fans' expectations are growing in the musical growth of V, which adds depth and charm to the music of BTS with a wide range from low to high and deep and soulful vocals. On the other hand, BTS will hold a final concert at the main stadium of Jamsil Stadium for a total of three days from the 26th to the 29th.

2019-10-26 21:31:12

“Deforensik Korea,” a member of the Korea Cyber ​​Security Association, “If you have been caught phishing crimes, it is most important to respond early.”

“Deforensik Korea,” a member of the Korea Cyber ​​Security Association, “If you have been caught phishing crimes, it is most important to respond early.”

There are a growing number of body camping crimes that intimidate people by using video chats to find victims in various chat apps, including random chats and social media services. In order to further increase the effectiveness of the crime, the threats attempt to hack the victim's mobile phone before and after the obscene video chat, and install malware that pretends to be a normal app. The attacker then threatens to send the bodycam video to the family and acquaintances of the user in the collected address book, and asks for the money.   This body camping crime is more sophisticated than the voice phishing method of tricking someone over the phone to steal money, and body camping is a form that demands money by stimulating curiosity or desire for reason. You should watch out for additional damage because you are more likely to request additional money.   The main reason for the damage of body camping is because it is a crime related to privacy, in addition to financial effects, and it is necessary to protect personal information and take special care in order not to be harmed.   In this regard, Kim Hyun-Gul, CEO of IT security company Deforensik Korea, a member of the Korea Cyber ​​Security Association, said, “In the modern society with high smartphone penetration and utilization rate, you should be careful to download smartphone apps that are not well known.” We need to implement our basic security rules to protect ourselves from security threats. ”   In addition, among the security risks, the damage of body camping is accompanied by the risk of leakage of privacy in addition to the financial damage. ”“ Because the body can be damaged through various directions, it is best to respond promptly with a security expert in case of damage. Important. ”   Deforensik Korea, an IT security company, is an IT security company that has formed a professional technology team to help resolve technical damage through APK files (hacking files).   In addition to sharing file analysis results and service processing with victims through hacking files, we also provide 24-hour damage response services to continuously monitor and respond to emergencies. have.

2019-10-26 21:11:12

Lee Seung-hwan, age fifty five unbelievable,

Lee Seung-hwan, age fifty five unbelievable, "Did you get it?"

Interest in Lee Seung-hwan is pouring. Born in 1965 and fifty-five years old, Lee Seung-hwan was born in Busan and moved to Seoul when he was in his fourth grade. Lee Seung-hwan debuted as a rock singer at the Underground Live Club in 1984 and made his debut with `` Empty Minds '' in 1989. His representative songs include `` Even a Long Day '' and `` Christmas Day '', `` Heart for You '', and As for the scattered love, there are `` to me '', `` dunk shots '', `` for a thousand days '', `` family '', `` justice '', `` heart disease '', `` how love is, '' and `` ask ''. As a musician with a personal label, he released up to 11 regular albums in 2015. As shown by more than 1000 solo performances, he focuses on performances rather than on TV. Lee Seung-hwan's perfectionism makes it difficult for other singers to finish the music in 4 hours. I had worked on music for two months without going outside, so my family was depressed because of the music. It is recognized as the strongest during the entertainment world. When the third weekend candlelight rally was held to demand the resignation of President Park Geun-hye in Seoul's Gwanghwamun area on November 12, 2016, he was known to be older than Chun-won when he held 'Haya Hey Concert' at Gwanghwamun Square. Lee Seung-hwan on the stage at the time sitting in front of the lawmakers in the citation, said, "Famous Chun-won's brother is in front of me," he said. Lee Seung-hwan said, "Opposition politicians, I'm doing voluntary help because I want to do it," he said. "I don't like it because I think I'm on the side of politicians." Lee Seung-hwan said, "I'm on the side of the citizens, not the politicians. I say once again that I'm the singer and the people." Opposition politicians, please don't go and don't go and follow the will of the people. "I'll give you a lot of applause." After speaking, Lee said, "Did you get to know Chengwon's brother?" And shake hands with Chongwonwon, who was sitting in front of the stage. Afterwards, Mr. Pak shared a post containing this information on his SNS. On November 15, 2016, Lee Seung-hwan wrote on his Facebook that Senator Chun-won said on Facebook: “Each party, lawmaker, and presidential candidate should abandon themselves. I hope that I will continue to play the role of a national messenger with my people. Lee Seung-hwan was born in 1965 and Mr. Pyo was born in 1966. Lee Seung-hwan is one year older than Mr. Lee.

2019-10-26 20:31:12

Kim Ye-rim of the topic, daily life released on SNS on the 19th

Kim Ye-rim of the topic, daily life released on SNS on the 19th

On the 19th, Kim Ye-rim released his daily photo on Instagram, saying “YELLOW (Behind the Scenes) out now on youtube Shot by @hsuyifen @ limkim12121 Edited by @ byul.yun”. Netizens who saw it left a variety of comments such as "I love my sister or 6 years old." On the other hand, Kim's Instagram is a topical social media that communicates with netizens by revealing Kim's daily life.

2019-10-26 20:11:11

Catch a ghost and postpone it so that you can cut it witly

Catch a ghost and postpone it so that you can cut it witly

On the afternoon of the 21st, the TVN new drama "Catch the Ghost" was held at the Grand Ballroom, Ramada Seoul, Ramada Seoul. Kim Sun-ho, who acted as the detective Ko Ji-seok of the Wangsuri Subway Police, said, "I postponed the witty break." "I want to give five out of ten," he said of his comic score. "I like people who like it and people who don't like it." Cho Jae-yoon, "It is an actor that can catch both comedy and melo. It is the best." On the other hand, it is a close-up combo that a subway police station called 'Gather the Ghost' is trying to solve the case to catch a serial killer called 'the subway ghost'.

2019-10-26 19:31:17

Jang Sung-gyu is taking a selfie while wearing a hoodie

Jang Sung-gyu is taking a selfie while wearing a hoodie

Broadcaster Jang Seong-kyu expressed his first recording of KBS. Jang Seong-gyu has recently crossed the "kbs line" on his Instagram. I came here for the first time, and the kbs is clean and the air is very kind. I will run until the day remembered. Jang Seong-gyu in the open photo took a selfie in front of KBS office wearing a hooded hat. The appearance of appealing cute charm with her lips stretched out makes her smile.

2019-10-26 19:11:12

Pyo Ye Jin stares at the camera, leaving a selfie.

Pyo Ye Jin stares at the camera, leaving a selfie.

Pyo Ye-jin told her recent news on his Instagram. Pyo Ye-jin stares at the camera and leaves a selfie. Meanwhile, Pyo Ye Jin is about to appear in the SBS new drama 'VIP'.

2019-10-26 18:31:14

‘안혜경’ Ahn's beauty makes people happy

‘안혜경’ Ahn's beauty makes people happy

Actor Ahn Hye-kyung delivered a heartwarming situation. Ahn Hye-kyung posted a photo on his Instagram on the 22nd with the phrase, "If you're going to adopt a cat. Ahn Hye-kyung in the shared photo holds a cat in her arms. Ahn Hye-kyung's good looks made people happy.

2019-10-26 18:11:12

Tone Up Essence Gentle Fever Super Quiz

Tone Up Essence Gentle Fever Super Quiz

Gentle Fever celebrates 260,000 sales of all-in-one tone up essence. Gentle Fever will be hosting members' AirPods event from 24th to 10th of next month. Participation method is to leave a comment on the product and the reason you want to use either 'water lotion' or 'ton up essence' after joining the membership. The winners of the first prize are 'Tone Up Essence Winner-1 AirPod + Tone Up Essence 1EA' and 'Water Lotion Comment Winner 1-Air Pod + Water Lotion 1EA'. Second place is 'Tone Up Essence 1EA + Water Lotion 1EA (10 people)', and Third place is 'Starbucks Gifticon (10 people)'. Winners will be announced on the 13th of next month and the 22% tax due will be borne by the winning member. Cash Slide presented a quiz about “Tone Up Essence Gentle Fever.” The issue on the 26th is 'Tone Up Essence that reveals the skin of 10,000 cumulative reviews.' The answer is 'life tone up'. Quizzes can be participated in the app, 100 cash is instantly earned to all the correct answer. More details can be found on the Gentle Fever homepage.

2019-10-26 17:31:13

I posted a picture with the words, `` I'm happy '', except `` Drama Special ''

I posted a picture with the words, `` I'm happy '', except `` Drama Special ''

Actress Na Hye-mi recently told her. On the 22nd, Na Hye-mi posted a picture on her Instagram with the words, "Enjoy shooting. Drama special. Nahyemi in the open photo is sitting on the playground and looking at the camera with mischief. In particular, the beauty of the eye-catching eye-catching looks appealing.

2019-10-26 17:11:12

Did you love Koreaboo, too? Jimin's sweater is out of stock.

Did you love Koreaboo, too? Jimin's sweater is out of stock.

BTS's sweater is very popular, as Jimin's Jimin's connection is booming, and he has recorded 340 million records worldwide. After the broadcast, 'Green Knit' goes up to the real-time trend, information about the brand is shared through SNS, and other colors are sold out in 2 hours. The North Korean entertainment media Koreabu refers to Jimin's knits, saying, "Jimin, wearing a green knit suit for the season, looked very gentle under the yellow light." Jimin has been selected as the "Men wearing the best clothes of the week" by GQ in the world-renowned magazine GQ and "2019 Most Popular K-pop Idol" by King Choice. Decorated headlines on the press. On the other hand, BTS set the record in the shortest time to break the 1 million follower of TicTalk. Billboard magazine announced on the 23rd that BTS broke the world record set by the Guinness Book of Records. Billboard announced that "BTS achieved a feat exceeding 1 million followers in just 3 hours and 31 minutes since joining Tictok on social media platform on September 25." BTS is the first K-pop group to be ranked first in the US album charts in 2018 with 'The Most Youtube Videos in 24 Hours', 'Love Yourself: Tear' and 'Map of the Soul: Persona' I have a record. In addition to the record of the shortest time to break 1 million followers of Tiktok, it proved its worldwide popularity. BTS will hold 'LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF' at the Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium in Seoul on the 26th, 27th and 29th to finish the world tour.

2019-10-26 16:32:21

KBS official is cautious!

KBS official is cautious!

`1 night 2 days season 4` An official of the KBS2 entertainment program '1 Night 2 Day Season 4' said in a call with the magazine on January 23 that "the composition of the cast is still being discussed. Soon after, reports of actors Yeon Jung-hoon and Moon Se-yun appeared in Season 4 on '1 Night 2 Days'. KBS officials are cautious. 'Happy Sunday' held that it is discussing not only the new members but also the broadcast time. KBS promised that "we will return to the beginning and prepare the program with the highest priority as the revival of family entertainment for the whole family to enjoy together."

2019-10-26 16:11:11

Choi Kang-hee, Kwon Sang-woo thank you for the gift of coffee tea.

Choi Kang-hee, Kwon Sang-woo thank you for the gift of coffee tea.

Actress Choi Kang-hee thanked Kwon Sang-woo for his coffee tea gift. Choi Kang-hee posted a photo on his Instagram account with the phrase, "Sangwoo sent me a cup of coffee but I couldn't say hello. Choi Kang-hee in a shared photo is posing in front of a coffee tea presented by Kwon Sang-woo. The warm friendship between the two created a warm atmosphere. Choi Kang-hee decided to star in SBS's new drama 'Good Casting'.

2019-10-26 15:31:12