Kim Jong-hwa said that an hour later it's time for the child to be in the house.

Kim Jong-hwa said that an hour later it's time for the child to be in the house.

Actress Kim Jung-hwa boasted her beauty. "I can feel the soft wind .. I can hear the children playing outside the window. I want to enjoy my time. But it's time for the child to wait for an hour." Kim Jung-hwa posted a picture with the words, "This time feels really precious. ㅋㅋㅋ .. Enjoy your free time. Soon. Children are coming. Happy." Kim Jung-hwa is taking a selfie while showing off his red T-shirt and lip.

2019-10-26 14:32:03

Kim Bin-Woo boasted unrealistic legs after dieting

Kim Bin-Woo boasted unrealistic legs after dieting

Broadcaster Kim Bin-woo showed off her slim body after dieting. On the 23rd, actor Kim Bin-woo posted a photo on his Instagram with an article saying, "When the mind is filled with thoughts, it's easy to put it down. Kim Bin-woo is enjoying a relaxing time at the cafe. Dressed in a mini skirt, he boasted unrealistic legs. Meanwhile, Kim Bin-woo is currently dedicated to raising children.

2019-10-26 14:11:11

'Idahae' shared video shows Idahae immersed in golf

'Idahae' shared video shows Idahae immersed in golf

Idaha shared the current situation at the golf course. Actor Idahae posted a video on his Instagram on the 22nd with the phrase, "Why are you doing this? The video shared has an aspect of Idahae who is immersed in golf. A close shot of the Iida Sea, along with a good golf fashion, showed a perfect beauty.

2019-10-26 13:31:55

Oh Yeon-seo posted a photo with an article on the Instagram page

Oh Yeon-seo posted a photo with an article on the Instagram page

On the 21st, Oh Yeon-seo posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "where is it". Oh Yeon-seo in the picture is taking a selfie of herself reflected in the mirror. Meanwhile, Oh Yeon-seo is about to appear in MBC's new drama 'Hazard Humans.'

2019-10-26 13:11:23

Moon Geun-young

Moon Geun-young "I'm excited about wearing pretty clothes"

Actor Mun Geun-young revealed his appearance at the production presentation. On his 23rd, Moon Geun-young posted an article on his Instagram "October 21st, 2019." Keep the Ghost. " Moon Geun-young posted a photo with the words, "Tvn Tue Drama. Catch the Ghost. 9:30 PM. Moon Geun-young is in a colorful floral long dress and poses in various poses. In particular, the clothes look different from the fashion in the drama, which makes me feel better and make me laugh. Meanwhile, Moon is appearing in the tvN drama 'Catch a Ghost.'

2019-10-26 12:31:11

'Find me' will be released on November 27th ... Lee Young-ae returns to the screen after 14 years

'Find me' will be released on November 27th ... Lee Young-ae returns to the screen after 14 years

The movie 'Find me' confirms the release date. According to Warner Bros. Korea's side on the 23rd, actor Lee Young-ae's comeback in 14 years will be released on November 27. Lee Young-ae returns to the screen after 14 years since the movie 'Friendly Geumja' released in 2005. Jung Yeon (Lee Yeong-ae), who is contacted for seeing her son who disappeared six years ago, describes a crime thriller movie, Find Me. It is Kim's first feature film debut. Lee Young-ae and other actors Yoo Jae-myung and Park Hae-jun appear. 'Find me' is expected to be released at the theater on November 27th.

2019-10-26 12:11:28

‘Faceless boss’ is a man with sadness and scars

‘Faceless boss’ is a man with sadness and scars

A cruel world of knaves with no blood or tears, a form of a cool man. The main actor Cheon Jung Myung tries to make a new acting transformation that has not been shown, raising the expectation that he will make a strong impression on the audience. ‘The Faceless Boss’ was the topic of Chun's return to the screen, which was released three years after the movie `` Life Saved Love. '' Sang-gon is the central figure who will lead the world of the dark knave, a boss who has risked everything in his life to take responsibility for his choice but soon loses everything in this place where betrayal and conspiracy abound. In a cold face without blood or tears, he is deeply sad and wounded with the loss of his loved ones. Although he is always in a position to calmly control his emotions, he is actually a man with a warm heart whose happiness is his priority. Chun Jung-myung, who played the two-sided character “Sangon”, presents a warm charismatic character with high-level action performance and his own skillful acting. Meanwhile, Faceless Boss will be released on November 21st.

2019-10-26 11:31:13

Im Jae Wook's marriage, I'm admired and envious of my wife's beauty at age 40!

Im Jae Wook's marriage, I'm admired and envious of my wife's beauty at age 40!

At SBS 'Burning Youth', the wedding scene of Lim Sin-wook's new bridegroom position has been released and attention is pouring. In the SBS entertainment program 'Burning Youth' that aired on the night of 22nd, the wedding scene of Kim Bu-yong, Bruno, Koo Bon-seung, Kang Moon-young, Kim Hye-rim, Choi Sung-guk, Kim Gwang-gyu, Shin Hyo-bum, Choi Min-yong, Kim Wan-seon, and new friend Ahn Hye-kyung's wedding scene was spread. On this day, Lim Jae-wook had a happy wedding with the bride Kim Sun-young. The cast of “Burning Youth” did not shoot the locals, but all got on the bus that was reserved. Other guests were actresses Park Sun-young, Lee Yeon-su, Kang Kyung-heon, former position Ahn Jung-hoon, Lee Ui-jeong, Park Jae-hong, Jung Jae-uk, Kim Do-kyun, and Kang Soo-ji and Kim Kuk-jin. Kang Moon-young, Kim Hye-rim, and Kim Wan-sun dressed up in Hanbok, acting as big sisters. Choi Sung-guk and Kim Kwang-kyu prepared a special celebration and added a unique impression to the wedding hall. Shin Hyo-bum also acted as a blessing. Kim Sun-young, a non-celebrity bride 8 years younger than Lim Jae-wook, entered. Kim Sun-young's innocent face made her youth marvel at “pretty”. Park Sun-young said, "It looks like (Im Jaewook). If you like it, you look similar." Kang Kyung-heon bitterly said, "You have a kite. We have no kite in the first place. Park Sun-young encouraged, "It will appear soon." Lim Jae-wook was nervous. He whispered to the new bride Kim Sun-young, "Let's live well." Kim Sun-young, who read the marriage vow, declared, "I will greet my husband with a bright face, even if he comes in late after drinking." Lim had a wedding with her non-celebrity girlfriend at a wedding in Incheon on September 19. In 1996, he made his debut as a men's two-man position, and was loved for his love without regret and summer time. In 1999, he went solo with Ahn Jung-hoon's withdrawal and continued to gain popularity with 'I Love You' and 'Day'. However, after debuting in Japan in 2006, only 10 years after his debut, he had a long break in Korea. After returning to Japan in December 2010, he released his mini-album, 'Wish for Spring' and the single 'Hongdae Street' in six years, and resumed domestic activities. In the process, she appeared in 'Burning Youth' and was pleased with her longtime fans. Currently, he is represented by actors such as Jang Kwang, Kim Jung Hyun, Park Sun Young, and Song Young Jae. Born in 1974 and forty-six years old, Lim Jae-wook, who was preparing for a solo album in the fall of 1995, came from the group 'Pinocchio' and offered a group position to Ahn Jung-hoon, who hit 'Love and Friendship'. The debut album 'Love Without Regret' was released. The position of the group name is named `` let's do our best to make good music at each position ''. The debut album title song 'Love Without Regret' was loved by the public, especially among female fans. Since his debut, he has been releasing many representative songs.

2019-10-26 11:11:17

April posted daily photos on her Instagram

April posted daily photos on her Instagram

On the 21st, Chaekyung posted daily photos on his Instagram. Chae Kyung poses in an open photo, wearing an orange color knit skirt. Meanwhile, April, Chaekyung belonged to 'Pretty is a sin.'

2019-10-26 10:31:16

Did you visit the junior cheer studio at that time?

Did you visit the junior cheer studio at that time?

Korean Foreigners MBC Everyone 'Korean Foreigner', which aired on the 23rd, was once again featured with MBC announcer. As a Korean team guest, Lee Young-eun announcer, Son Jung-eun announcer and Shin Dong-jin announcer team leader appeared. Shin Dong-jin, an announcer who said she visited the junior studio at the time, said, “I saw juniors falling from the first floor. I couldn't do it. ” “I encouraged my juniors and appeared because I would be a big help if I came.” After the section TV in 2002, he appeared in the entertainment after 17 years. Shin Dong-jin announcer also said, "The name of the announcer was raised in the portal site search query until the next day," he added to the topic. Sohn presented TWICE's CHEER UP stage with the recommendation of an announcer.

2019-10-26 10:12:21

Running investigator, Yoon Seo-Yo and Hong Tae-Hwa Choi started an ex officio investigation of child care facilities.

Running investigator, Yoon Seo-Yo and Hong Tae-Hwa Choi started an ex officio investigation of child care facilities.

'Running Inspector' Lee Yo-won and Choi Ho-hwa are investigating the violation of children's human rights. Yoon Seo (Lee Yo-won) and Hong Tae (Choi-Hwa Choi) began an ex officio investigation of the child care facility, and met the girls one by one and heard the complains of the complainants of the facility officials saying that they are suffering from deviant problems. Those who lost their place of life overnight, are worried about being in the same situation. All were tragedies using the eagerness of those who wanted to protect their workplace. The running investigator said, “At the 11th broadcast on the day, a girl who has been admitted to a mental hospital for an unjustifiable reason begins the investigation of the childcare facility. "If you can find the truth hidden in the tension game of girls and people who seem to be hiding something, please watch the investigators' activity." The future asked Yoon Seo to ask the viewers, "Is it necessary to have permission from my mother or the director to talk to minors?"

2019-10-26 09:31:17

Say you're a beneficiary?

Say you're a beneficiary?

Soi-hyun and Park Ha-sun will appear as a Bong-dong to challenge one meal in the Yeongjong Sky City on the JTBC entertainment program 'Hanki Siksho', which was broadcast on the 23rd. Park Ha-sun, who had met Kang Ho-dong for a long time in the recording of 'Hanki Siksho', recently mentioned that he had gone to 'Gang-heart'. Park Ha-sun said, “I was dozed off in 'Kang-heart' and cast in 'High Kick.'” “I'm a victim of Kang Ho-dong, but I am the only beneficiary.” Soi-hyun and Park Ha-sun took on the bell challenge in the apartment complex of Yeongjong Sky City surrounded by beautiful ocean. With a trembling heart, Park Hae-sun, in front of Bell, succeeded in the first response in a difficult absence. I missed it and said, "I can cook and clean it."

2019-10-26 09:11:50

Huh Ji-woong

Huh Ji-woong "I want to get married after the illness… I'm an older woman.

The artist Huh Ji-woong showed his willingness to marry. In the recently broadcast MBC 'Radio Star,' Um Hong-gil, Lee Bong-won, Heo Ji-woong and Han Bo-rum appeared as a special feature 'Over the Mountain.' Heo Ji-woong said, “After seeing the disease, the eyes of the world changed. I had to get married. I have a second generation and I want to have a family. ” Huh Ji-woong said, “I don't think we can meet young women. You have to be the same culture as me. ” Huh Ji-woong said, “I would like to contact women who exercise.”

2019-10-26 08:31:12

Huh Jung-min, wearing glasses and intellectual charm

Huh Jung-min, wearing glasses and intellectual charm "Detective Henan.

Actor Hur Jung-min showed off his intellectual charm. On the 23rd, Huh Jungmin uploaded a photo to his Instagram with the words, "Detective Henan. Hur Jung Min poses in a colorful pattern suit. Wearing glasses is impressive. Huh Jung-min is appearing in MBC 'Defective Humans'.

2019-10-26 08:12:04

“Im Soo Hyang” uploaded a picture with the words “Pleasant Bangkok pictorial”

“Im Soo Hyang” uploaded a picture with the words “Pleasant Bangkok pictorial”

Lim Soo-hyang uploaded a photo on his Instagram on the 20th with an article "Bangkok pics more fun with friends." Lim Soo-hyang in the photo poses against the backdrop of Bangkok. Meanwhile, Lim Soo-hyang took a break after closing at MBN and Dramax 'Elegant Street.'

2019-10-26 07:31:28