Im Jae Wook's marriage, I'm admired and envious of my wife's beauty at age 40!

2019-10-26 11:11:17

At SBS 'Burning Youth', the wedding scene of Lim Sin-wook's new bridegroom position has been released and attention is pouring.

In the SBS entertainment program 'Burning Youth' that aired on the night of 22nd, the wedding scene of Kim Bu-yong, Bruno, Koo Bon-seung, Kang Moon-young, Kim Hye-rim, Choi Sung-guk, Kim Gwang-gyu, Shin Hyo-bum, Choi Min-yong, Kim Wan-seon, and new friend Ahn Hye-kyung's wedding scene was spread.

On this day, Lim Jae-wook had a happy wedding with the bride Kim Sun-young.

The cast of “Burning Youth” did not shoot the locals, but all got on the bus that was reserved.

Other guests were actresses Park Sun-young, Lee Yeon-su, Kang Kyung-heon, former position Ahn Jung-hoon, Lee Ui-jeong, Park Jae-hong, Jung Jae-uk, Kim Do-kyun, and Kang Soo-ji and Kim Kuk-jin.

Kang Moon-young, Kim Hye-rim, and Kim Wan-sun dressed up in Hanbok, acting as big sisters.

Choi Sung-guk and Kim Kwang-kyu prepared a special celebration and added a unique impression to the wedding hall.

Shin Hyo-bum also acted as a blessing.

Kim Sun-young, a non-celebrity bride 8 years younger than Lim Jae-wook, entered.

Kim Sun-young's innocent face made her youth marvel at “pretty”.

Park Sun-young said, "It looks like (Im Jaewook). If you like it, you look similar."

Kang Kyung-heon bitterly said, "You have a kite. We have no kite in the first place.

Park Sun-young encouraged, "It will appear soon."

Lim Jae-wook was nervous.

He whispered to the new bride Kim Sun-young, "Let's live well."

Kim Sun-young, who read the marriage vow, declared, "I will greet my husband with a bright face, even if he comes in late after drinking."

Lim had a wedding with her non-celebrity girlfriend at a wedding in Incheon on September 19.

In 1996, he made his debut as a men's two-man position, and was loved for his love without regret and summer time.

In 1999, he went solo with Ahn Jung-hoon's withdrawal and continued to gain popularity with 'I Love You' and 'Day'.

However, after debuting in Japan in 2006, only 10 years after his debut, he had a long break in Korea.

After returning to Japan in December 2010, he released his mini-album, 'Wish for Spring' and the single 'Hongdae Street' in six years, and resumed domestic activities.

In the process, she appeared in 'Burning Youth' and was pleased with her longtime fans.

Currently, he is represented by actors such as Jang Kwang, Kim Jung Hyun, Park Sun Young, and Song Young Jae.

Born in 1974 and forty-six years old, Lim Jae-wook, who was preparing for a solo album in the fall of 1995, came from the group 'Pinocchio' and offered a group position to Ahn Jung-hoon, who hit 'Love and Friendship'.

The debut album 'Love Without Regret' was released.

The position of the group name is named `` let's do our best to make good music at each position ''.

The debut album title song 'Love Without Regret' was loved by the public, especially among female fans.

Since his debut, he has been releasing many representative songs.