I uploaded a picture with the words, sang 'Lee Si Young'

I uploaded a picture with the words, sang 'Lee Si Young'

Actress Lee Si-young boasted a refined beauty. Lee Si-young posted a photo on his Instagram on the 22nd of the day with the words, "A family lunch on weekends. The photo shows Lee Si-young posing in front of a restaurant. Wearing a checkered jacket, he has an elegant charm.

2019-10-26 07:11:32

Trying to feel the communication ~ ˝The Guys˝

Trying to feel the communication ~ ˝The Guys˝

`` The Guys '' is the main character of four legendary four-member live DJ team foursome members called 'Big Bang of Night Club' and the best female DJ Matalda to help them recover. Moon Woong-ki, who has appeared in the drama `` The Guys '' since 2016, will show his passion for acting as Dolxing DJ Go Yunbal in this performance held at Hansung Art Hall 2 in Daehakro from October 3rd to December 31st. Four wonderful men and women with pulpits, who are living fiercely through their lives, are trying to communicate their passions on the stage, dreaming of a brilliant recovery through the opportunity of a lifetime. Moon Woong-ki said, "We will provide 100 minutes of uninterrupted fun with the secret party and the best night dance." "It will be a super variety party show for each audience with a confusing composition whether it is a performance or a night club." Asked. Moon Woong-ki, who has accumulated filmography by appearing in experimental works, ranging from the drama 'New Boeing Boeing', 'Salang Kimura Prize', to the movies 'Go Go: Bloody Midterm' and 'Meeting' We introduced licorice smoke through drama 'Secret Garden', 'Night Hospital' and 'Ma'.

2019-10-26 06:31:55

At the time of camellia blooming, viewer ratings rise and are running first place in unrivaled tree drama

At the time of camellia blooming, viewer ratings rise and are running first place in unrivaled tree drama

KBS2's tree drama “When Camellia Blooming,” which has not missed the No. 1 position in tree dramas, recorded an audience rating of 15.1% (TNMS, nationwide) on October 24, and surpassed the first 15% with an increase in viewer ratings. As the number of viewers, 4.47 million people watched. At the time of camellia flowers, it showed the biggest competition with other tree dramas, and it was the most competitive tree drama, and the audience rating of SBS 'Secret Boutique' was 9 times, 1 part 5.0%, 2 parts 4.8%, 1 part 1.124 million people , 2,2.3 million people watched, MBC TV drama 'What happened one day' is 3% (15 times 3.1%, 16 times 3.8%), viewers 15 times 860,000, 16 times 108 million people He stopped recording and had a big gap with the time of camellia flowers. As well as terrestrial and non-terrestrial tree dramas, all show a big gap with the time of camellia flowers. On the same day, TVN 'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' 10 times viewership (TNMS, paid subscription) recorded 2.3% and 630,000 viewers watched and OCN ' Running investigator 'was 1.0%, 230,000 viewers watched, and showed a big difference from' camellia bloom '.

2019-10-26 06:11:53

Kim Joo-ri SNS attention, I love you

Kim Joo-ri SNS attention, I love you

Kim Joo-ri's SNS is drawing attention. On the 23rd, Kim Joo-ri posted a photo on SNS. The netizens left a variety of comments such as "Sun Season Beauty Three Musketeers", "chan", "too good", "sun season representative ~~", "were a full-time drama shooter today ~~".

2019-10-26 05:31:14

In the drama Gourmet Green Moonlight OST

In the drama Gourmet Green Moonlight OST

According to the production company on the 23rd, OST PART5 'It's okay' will be released at 6 pm today. Moreover, 'When Camellia Blooming' continues to run as the number one drama topic in an exciting development as time goes by. All the elements such as love and thriller filled with excitement melt together well and give great interest and love to the public. Is getting. Earlier in the drama `` Gourmi Green Moonlight '' OST, music director Ant and hit maker composer Kim Se-jin, who had been loved for their love and breathing together, made a great expectation. The emotional vocals of Sohn who participated in the OST of “When the Camellia Blossoms Fill Up” is full of anticipation. In addition, she participated in various popular drama OSTs such as `` I Miss You '' from the drama `` Ghost '', `` Gourmi Green Moonlight '', `` She was pretty '', `` Life '', and `` Third Attraction. '' As it was established as a success check, I was hoping that the voice of my own will be combined with the drama in this OST of Camellia Blossom. As a singer, Yu-Yo is an emotional vocal that captures the ears of the public with a distinctive husky and soft tone. It is called the goddess of collaboration.

2019-10-26 05:11:30

Shinseo Organic 7, the old Song Songhaksa

Shinseo Organic 7, the old Song Songhaksa

Shinseo Organic 7, the old Song Songhaksa TVN Shinseo Organic 7 was aired. Covered his face and kicked off the stunts. In particular, Kang Ho-dong and Lee Soo-keun kicked several times in the air to kick. The battle between Kang Ho-dong dressed as a chick and Lee Soo-geun dressed as an old craftsman continued. Lee Soo-geun, dressed as a kicker, kicked the ball but was squeezed. It was dark but could not score a goal. Gokjangk mimics the entertainment of human cultural properties, but finding the ball was not smooth. While the hasty chicks are exhausted and the human cultural assets just pass by, the sane silver scores a goal. Commitment was the victory of the chick. The founder of Song Hak-Li eventually scored. Minho, who won the final victory in the dark, showed off the songhakceri money. Eun Ji Won, who won first place, even had a gown and fruit. But last, Lee Soo-geun slept on the bottom of the newspaper.

2019-10-26 04:31:19

BTS Jin, pop-up store Ami Bum at the

BTS Jin, pop-up store Ami Bum at the "Let's take pictures, friends"

BTS posted a picture taken in a pop-up store. BTS released four photos on the official Twitter on the 23rd with the words, "Let's take some pictures, friends." Jin in the photo is a shot taking a certification shot between a large ambam, the cheering rod of BTS. But Jungkook, B, and Jimin are preventing Jin from taking pictures near Amibong. BTS will hold 'LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF' THE FINAL 'on the 26th, 27th, and 29th for the last three days. The concert will be completed 62 times around the world, including Thailand and Saudi Arabia.

2019-10-26 04:11:24

Kim Kuk-jin also attended?

Kim Kuk-jin also attended?

'Burning Youth' Lim Jae-wook's wedding scene was preached on SBS 'Burning Youth' aired on the 22nd. In the broadcast, members of Limcheong went to Lim Jae Wook's wedding. Kang Soo-ji, Kim Kook-jin, also attended and caught the eye. Choi Seong-guk was searching in the middle and bought a big backlash. The game went on and it took Kim Kwang-kyu. Kim Kwang-kyu screamed "no," but other youths clapping and shouting, "Kim Kwang-gyu won." Kim Kwang-gyu said, “I want to go to a wedding. I want to go to my wedding. ” At the same time, she watched the celebration video and wrote down the celebration.

2019-10-26 03:31:17

'Beer yeast diabetes, gout, and pregnant women'

'Beer yeast diabetes, gout, and pregnant women'

Brewer's yeast can cause side effects such as indigestion and bloating, and it is not recommended to consume it because there is a risk of conflicting ingredients in anxiety and depression patients. A variety of products, such as shampoos and packs, are available on the market. Brewer's yeast is known to be effective for preventing hair loss. Choosing the right product for you is the best choice. Brewer's yeast contains purine, which causes gout. It is not recommended if you have experienced gout attacks at least once because of the increased risk of gout and the chance of recurrence. The nutritional content varies greatly depending on how the ring is dried, and the commonly used hot air drying method has a disadvantage in that a large amount of nutrients weak to heat are lost because it is dried by applying heat of 70 degrees or more. In contrast, the freeze-drying method of rapidly cooling the raw material at a low temperature below minus 40 degrees and then drying it minimizes the loss of nutrients due to heat. Efficacy includes hair loss prevention and alleviation of skin anti-aging cancer cells.

2019-10-26 03:11:13

Kyung Su Jin, Blowing Non-Flowering Lime Powder, High Performance Sucking, Drill Machine

Kyung Su Jin, Blowing Non-Flowering Lime Powder, High Performance Sucking, Drill Machine

It is made of hard water, not lime flower, and is equipped with high function I think I will be able to meet Kyung Soo Jin soon at mbc home alone. Kyung-jin suggested that he appear in 372 episodes. Viewers are welcoming to the news that they can see Gyeongsujin at their home alone. Kyung Soo Jin is also a chic and innocent stylist. Gyeongsujin blows lime powder instead of pollen. The drill machine has a technique for drilling holes and processing wood. Kyung Sujin performed the mime movement and the scene attached to the window through Instagram. It was as if I was standing behind a large glass in front of the real thing.

2019-10-26 02:31:19

Im Suhyang posted pictures in Bangkok with pictures

Im Suhyang posted pictures in Bangkok with pictures

On the 20th, Lim Soo-hyang posted pictures through his Instagram article, "Bangkok pictorial with more fun with friends." Im Su-hyang in the picture is taking a selfie while taking a leisurely time in Bangkok. Lim Soo-hyang appeared in the MBN drama 'Elegant Family.'

2019-10-26 02:11:17

Find me, come back in 14 years

Find me, come back in 14 years

2019-10-26 01:31:26

Symposium Putin, I missed Seolhyun

Symposium Putin, I missed Seolhyun

Putin appears as a quiz question at the Dosa Symposium in TVN New Book Organics 7. The Tosa Symposium Putin came out with a difficulty issue in the character quiz. The figures in the figures quiz come from a variety of figures, including Hur Jae, Seolhyun, Kim Soo-ro, and Kim Kyung-ho. The Tosa Symposium Putin was the only foreigner, making it difficult to beat while counting three. But Putin was right. Don't be vigilant. Rather than the Dosa Symposium, it is a pity that Eun Jiwon missed Seol Hyun. Members who missed something easier than Putin fell into Menung. In the Tosa Symposium, I missed the chance to win a prize.

2019-10-26 01:11:30

Um Hong-gil Necklace Price, Unbelievable World, Kim Kuk-jin Requested

Um Hong-gil Necklace Price, Unbelievable World, Kim Kuk-jin Requested

Uhm Hong-gil necklace price, in a world that is not seen by humans, Um Hong Gil necklace price became a hot topic in mbc radio star. Made of Himalayan natural gemstones. mc were curious about the price of the necklace. The mcs asked me to teach the price of the necklace. Um Hong Gil's necklace price was a bit out of the price was not going to say. Kim Kook-jin and others mc asked to know the price, but Um Hong-gil necklace price was changed to a different topic. Huh Ji-woong and Han Boum raised their hands at the auction that started suddenly and guessed the price.

2019-10-26 00:31:13

Um Hong-gil Necklace Price, 16 seats

Um Hong-gil Necklace Price, 16 seats

Climber Uhm Hong-gil necklace price has increased interest. Um Hong-gil has the world's first record of 16 Himalayan spots. But ascends the rugged peaks, followed by unexpected sacrifices: climbers conquering the peaks of the world, on the border of life and death. His necklace, which represents the eyes of the Buddha, reflects the will of his destiny. It is said that he has been wearing this necklace for a full day since he bought it during the Himalayan expedition in 1996. Um Hong-gil founded the Um Hong-gil Human Foundation in 2008. To support the Nepali Sherpa family who died in an accident with him while climbing, he said that the saddest moment in his life was when he lost his co-worker and Sherpa during the climb, and he said it was most rewarding to see the Sherpa's children grow healthy. Livestock Newspaper, CHUKSANNEWS

2019-10-26 00:11:10