In the drama Gourmet Green Moonlight OST

2019-10-26 05:11:30

According to the production company on the 23rd, OST PART5 'It's okay' will be released at 6 pm today.

Moreover, 'When Camellia Blooming' continues to run as the number one drama topic in an exciting development as time goes by. All the elements such as love and thriller filled with excitement melt together well and give great interest and love to the public.

Is getting.

Earlier in the drama `` Gourmi Green Moonlight '' OST, music director Ant and hit maker composer Kim Se-jin, who had been loved for their love and breathing together, made a great expectation.

The emotional vocals of Sohn who participated in the OST of “When the Camellia Blossoms Fill Up” is full of anticipation.

In addition, she participated in various popular drama OSTs such as `` I Miss You '' from the drama `` Ghost '', `` Gourmi Green Moonlight '', `` She was pretty '', `` Life '', and `` Third Attraction. ''

As it was established as a success check, I was hoping that the voice of my own will be combined with the drama in this OST of Camellia Blossom.

As a singer, Yu-Yo is an emotional vocal that captures the ears of the public with a distinctive husky and soft tone.

It is called the goddess of collaboration.