Um Hong-gil Necklace Price, 16 seats

Um Hong-gil Necklace Price, 16 seats

Climber Uhm Hong-gil necklace price has increased interest. Um Hong-gil has the world's first record of 16 Himalayan spots. But ascends the rugged peaks, followed by unexpected sacrifices: climbers conquering the peaks of the world, on the border of life and death. His necklace, which represents the eyes of the Buddha, reflects the will of his destiny. It is said that he has been wearing this necklace for a full day since he bought it during the Himalayan expedition in 1996. Um Hong-gil founded the Um Hong-gil Human Foundation in 2008. To support the Nepali Sherpa family who died in an accident with him while climbing, he said that the saddest moment in his life was when he lost his co-worker and Sherpa during the climb, and he said it was most rewarding to see the Sherpa's children grow healthy. Livestock Newspaper, CHUKSANNEWS

2019-10-26 00:11:10

This is a picture taken by Han Ji-min.

This is a picture taken by Han Ji-min.

2019-10-25 23:31:31

She is a group celeb five with Ahn Young-mi, Shin Bong-sun.

She is a group celeb five with Ahn Young-mi, Shin Bong-sun.

Shin Bong-seon posted a photo on Instagram on the 20th with an article that says, "Beautiful beauty. Shin Bong-seon in his public photo showed long hair and innocent beauty. Meanwhile, Shin Bong-sun worked as a group celeb five with Kim Shin-young, Song Eun-yi, and Ahn Young-mi.

2019-10-25 23:11:11

Ida City candidly bold, helped with deep-rooted trees on this land, not beautifying

Ida City candidly bold, helped with deep-rooted trees on this land, not beautifying

Ida City's candid appearance, helping to rooted trees Ida City interrogated Eun-in to repay grace in Korea. KBS2 'TV Carrying Love' appeared in the search for a person with Yoon Jung-soo Kim Yong-man. My goal was to meet Kim Young-in, whom I knew when I set foot in Korea 30 years ago. It is a response that he is a person who has made great help when living in Busan. Iida City met Kim Young-in with her husband. The characteristic of the city is frank light. The name of Iida City is Seo Hye Na. He is an essayist and writer. It's a style of telling yourself without falsely decorating or beautifying yourself. The two walked through the mayor of Busan and talked and solved their problems.

2019-10-25 22:31:24

Athletes who eat four or five meals

Athletes who eat four or five meals

With Min Ha Sun Fan Park Ha-sun posted a photo with Sik Heo-man on Instagram. Park said he was a fan in a photo with a restaurant gourmet teacher. Park Ha-sun said that all the houses in the cartoon restaurant had good memories, so she appeared as a fan. Park Hae-sun also ate food with Vanity. The food Goddess Park Hae-sun said that he eats four or five meals. Park Hae-sun and Heo Young-man said they seemed to be contesting who tastes better. Heo Young-man also referred to Park as the player. Park Hae-sun showed no concessions.

2019-10-25 22:11:25

Taking a selfie with a Super Junior hairstyle

Taking a selfie with a Super Junior hairstyle

On the 20th, Eunhyuk posted a photo on his Instagram with the article "Busan citizens, our elves ♥ enjoyed! Eunhyuk is taking a selfie with his blonde hairstyle. Meanwhile, Eunhyuk's group Super Junior is making a comeback and is active.

2019-10-25 21:31:19

Awesome comic acting freedom, please melt me

Awesome comic acting freedom, please melt me

tvN `` Mel. have. Park Hee-jin, who acts Ko Mi-ran's friend Park Kyung-ja. In the last broadcast, Park Kyung-ja visited the church with her friend Oh Young-sun (Seo Jung-yeon) who suffered because of her husband, Brass Hyeok (Shim Hyung-Tak). A former sister, Park Yoo-ja (Lee Bong-ryun), who is now a priest who is diligent in his life of faith, was with him. Park Kyung-ja told her friend Go Mi-ran that he was a frozen human being, and told Park Yu-ja to say that it was a secret. The filming was also continued at the station where Ko Mi-ran works, and Ma Dong-chan slowly walks down the corridor and enters Park's camera. Ma Dong-chan, who found Park Kyung-ja, fluttered like a terrified person, avoiding his seat and causing a big smile. Park Kyung-ja couldn't hide his excitement and showed the joy of meeting Ma Dong-chan with a humorous look. In the exciting romance that comes between Go Mi-ran and Ma Dong-chan, we can look forward to seeing what fun Park Hee-jin will do again. Meanwhile, tvN ‘Make Me Me’ is broadcast at 9 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.

2019-10-25 21:11:51

"20S / S SFW Thestolengarment"

Kang Yeon-ho communicates with fans through his Instagram. Recently, Kang Yeon-ho released his recent article with photos and photos of '20S / S SFW Thestolengarment'. The fans of Kang Yeon-ho who saw the picture showed various reactions such as "sexy hanu" and "head slap".

2019-10-25 20:31:19

Momoland's Yeonwoo, who's young

Momoland's Yeonwoo, who's young

Group Momoland Yeonwoo boasted a slim figure. Momoland Yeonwoo posted a recent photograph on his Instagram on the 22nd. Yeon-woo is posing in the parking lot. Attention is drawn to his figure, who is proud of his exquisite figure. Meanwhile, Yeon-woo is appearing in the tvN Bulgeum series, 'Samda Chunlima Mart'.

2019-10-25 20:11:23

The seventh year MC Kang Ho-dong to fight 100 if your family taught me?

The seventh year MC Kang Ho-dong to fight 100 if your family taught me?

The brother and sister of Hongjia and Hongjia have been training for their driver's license, Wishun, for years. MC Kang Ho-dong said, "If the family taught me to fight 100%," he said early. Brother Hongza wrote 'Long's seventh year's license' on paper and put it on the back of the car as well as on the windshield to advertise the 'long' license. Wisdom attacked Wisdom by tricking her brother in the driver's seat as a U-turn button. Kang Ho-dong said, "I want to pretend I'm good, but I know everything." He was cute with the appearance of Ssangmun-dong Tom and Jerry. When the driving training began, his brother Wisdom's car was avoided by other cars, Brother Hongza said, "Let's see all the letters of the janglong license." Park Hae-mi nodded and sympathized as if she understood such feelings. “My mother ran straight from Canada after the incident. My mother advised me to 'put everything down'. I never asked for help. But every time my mother came and saved me, ”he said.“ Hye-ryun Cho came to Daehak-ro to support the actress and musical director Park Hae-mi. At the regular shop in Park Hae-mi, the two had a deep conversation after a long time. Cho Hae-ryun said during the difficult time Park Hae-mi spent 10 years saying, "I had to look far away, but I couldn't do anything."

2019-10-25 19:31:17

BTS Jimin piercing issue, followed by overseas media!

BTS Jimin piercing issue, followed by overseas media!

Overseas media have shown Jimin's status as a bulletproof Boy Scout, dealing with Jimin's piercing. In particular, member Jimin told Bronwen Maddocks (56), the head of the British Government Policy Institute, who visited Korea during the 10th Cultural Communication Forum in July, in an interview with domestic media. It's a matter of daily necessity. Recently headquartered in San Francisco, USA, Soompi, one of the most active Kpop communities on the Internet and a digital media company, is home to more than 40M users in more than 100 countries every month. Metro entertainment in the UK has each released news about the new piercing of BTS Jimin. Jimin, who spent time communicating with fans through V Live on October 20, finished the schedule early and went with the manager to share an episode of adding piercing to the left ear and shared Jimin's daily life with overseas fans. Jimin has been a hot topic in the open survey, an online-based market research organization, with an "ideal role model" of 500 men aged 20 to 39. In this regard, "Jimin, who has the most hair color among BTS members, is a member who shows stylish fashion by wearing various unique accessories such as rings, piercings, hats and blousons." World star Jimin, who has attracted attention from all over the world for her first record of domestic brand reputation for 10 consecutive months, is being mentioned as a separate concern with or with the group BTS and is gaining popularity.

2019-10-25 19:11:11

Cho Hyun Joong shows off extraordinary physical ...

Cho Hyun Joong shows off extraordinary physical ...

Actor Cho Hyun showed off extraordinary physical. Jo Hyun posted three photos on his Instagram on the 21st, with the words, "I'm a little bit late." In the shared photo, Cho Hyun showed a unique good smile. The chic charm of the all-black fashion stands out. Along with this, wide shoulders and superior geography caught the eye. On the other hand, Cho Hyun is appearing in SBS 'Idol Dream season 2-You are my destiny'.

2019-10-25 18:31:27

I posted a picture with the words Yoon Sang-hyun, a swing one.

I posted a picture with the words Yoon Sang-hyun, a swing one.

Actor Yoon Sang-hyun shared his daily life with his family. Yoon Sang-hyun posted a photo on his Instagram account on the 21st of the day with the words, "This way the swing will go well. In the shared photo, Yoon Sang-hyun's wife, Maybi, and their children sit on a swing. Three relaxed people caught the eye.

2019-10-25 18:11:11

Taste of Love Starts with a higher rating than the first broadcast of Season 3, Season 1, and Season 2

Taste of Love Starts with a higher rating than the first broadcast of Season 3, Season 1, and Season 2

TV Chosun, “Taste of Love Season 3,” started its first successful broadcast on October 24 with higher ratings than the first and second seasons. The audience rating recorded 3.5% (TNMS, paid subscription), which was higher than the 1.0% rating when the first broadcast of season 1 and 2.3% when the first broadcast of season 2 was higher, raising expectations for the future. According to TNMS viewer data, 910,000 viewers watched that day, 600,000 people watched more than 310,000 viewers when the first broadcast last season, and 370,000 more than 540,000 when the first broadcast. In the third season, Yoon Jung-su, Kang-du, Lee Jae-hwang, Jung-joon, and Park Jin-woo star in a single star.

2019-10-25 17:31:27

Recent release…

Recent release…

Kim Won-Hee Focused on SNS Fans are paying attention to the photos Kim Won Hee posted on SNS on 20th. The public picture shows Kim Won-hee's image, which is being taken with Yoo Jae-suk. Meanwhile, Kim Won-hee is receiving attention through SNS.

2019-10-25 17:11:18