The seventh year MC Kang Ho-dong to fight 100 if your family taught me?

2019-10-25 19:31:17

The brother and sister of Hongjia and Hongjia have been training for their driver's license, Wishun, for years.

MC Kang Ho-dong said, "If the family taught me to fight 100%," he said early.

Brother Hongza wrote 'Long's seventh year's license' on paper and put it on the back of the car as well as on the windshield to advertise the 'long' license.

Wisdom attacked Wisdom by tricking her brother in the driver's seat as a U-turn button.

Kang Ho-dong said, "I want to pretend I'm good, but I know everything." He was cute with the appearance of Ssangmun-dong Tom and Jerry.

When the driving training began, his brother Wisdom's car was avoided by other cars, Brother Hongza said, "Let's see all the letters of the janglong license."

Park Hae-mi nodded and sympathized as if she understood such feelings.

“My mother ran straight from Canada after the incident.

My mother advised me to 'put everything down'.

I never asked for help.

But every time my mother came and saved me, ”he said.“ Hye-ryun Cho came to Daehak-ro to support the actress and musical director Park Hae-mi.

At the regular shop in Park Hae-mi, the two had a deep conversation after a long time.

Cho Hae-ryun said during the difficult time Park Hae-mi spent 10 years saying, "I had to look far away, but I couldn't do anything."