Captured the moment This is the world's top performing arts

Captured the moment This is the world's top performing arts

2019-10-25 14:31:27

Korea Volunteer Center Association held the 16th National Volunteer Center Conference in Chungnam

Korea Volunteer Center Association held the 16th National Volunteer Center Conference in Chungnam

Over 630 Sea National Volunteer Centers, brought together by 1.25 million volunteers, gathered in Chungcheongnam-do again in the 16th National Volunteer Center Conference in 2019. Let's go together ”was held at Splice Resom Grand Ballroom on October 24-25. The competition was held to strengthen solidarity and mutual encouragement of 246 volunteer centers and 1,600 managers nationwide, hosted by the Korea Volunteer Center Association (Chairman Ahn Seung-hwa), sponsored by the Chungcheongnam-do Volunteer Center, and sponsored by the Ministry of Public Administration and Security and Chungcheongnam-do. This year's event was a time to examine the spirit and voluntary civic activities of the 3.1 Movement through the special lecture on the history of the volunteer movement (Instructor: Professor Kim Wol-bae, Harbin University of Technology). In addition, special lectures were conducted to `` see our ethics and human rights susceptibility '' to raise ethical awareness and human rights sensitivity of volunteer center managers who create a healthy volunteer environment. To encourage the efforts of volunteer center practitioners, the Ministry of Public Administration and Security received a commendation from the Minister of Public Administration and Security, the President of the Korea Volunteer Center Association, the long-term service merit plaque, and the retirement merit plaque. This year, the Presidential Citation and Prime Minister's Awards were also given to 14 volunteer centers, including the Seoul Volunteer Center, which actively supported the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics and Paralympic Volunteer Activities. On the other hand, through the presentation of the training report of the volunteer center manager's short essay contest applicants' overseas training (Berlin, Germany) and the volunteer center manager's innovation leader overseas training (Seattle, USA), we shared the implications that can be utilized at the volunteer site of Korea. I had time to. Kim Geo-sung, President of the President's Secretariat, said, “I believe that the power of volunteering is more shining in the face of disasters and disasters. Volunteer center managers are passionately responsible and fulfill the basic spirit of public-private cooperation. It has been playing a pivotal role in establishing service activities as a culture. I would like to thank my managers for their commitment to volunteering. ” Yang Seung-jo, Chungnam Governor, said, “There are many people who need warm help in the midst of internal and external environmental changes. However, what they need is not only a large amount of material help but also a genuine approach to service. “Therefore, I will spare no support for volunteering with pride and pride in a more comfortable environment in Chungcheongnam-do.” He promised interest and support for volunteers. Ahn Seung-hwa, Chairman of the Korea Volunteer Center Association, said, “As society changes rapidly and becomes more complex, the problems that we have to solve are no longer answered by our own capacity.” It is important for the areas and centers to cooperate as partners in the agreement and to create fertile soil where they can realize and establish the importance of solidarity and cooperation. ” The Minister of Public Administration and Security Jin Young said, “This year was a year of overcoming the difficulties of our society with the help of volunteerism and spreading the volunteer culture. It was possible because volunteers and volunteer centers were generously supporting the wildfires and typhoons in Gangwon-do and the Gwangju World Swimming Championships held in July. ”The Ministry of Public Administration and Security has grown and developed the volunteer centers nationwide. We will continue to support and support our volunteers in order to activate and serve as volunteers. ” Inquiries regarding volunteers should be directed to your local Volunteer Center or Korea Volunteer Center Association. The Korea Volunteer Centers Association has developed information exchange and cooperation system among 246 volunteer centers nationwide to spread the fundamental value of volunteers across the society and to support and foster volunteer activities more effectively. It is a central organization for building a volunteer infrastructure that contributes to the promotion of public interest.

2019-10-25 14:11:28

Announcer Kim Sun-young, a late wedding with the people's lawyer at age 40!

Announcer Kim Sun-young, a late wedding with the people's lawyer at age 40!

Representative attorney Ari Yul and YTN announcer Kim Sun-young deliver the wedding news. At the 25th of July, attorney Chung Moonmoon said, “We are getting married. YTN Kim Sun-young announcer who will be with you for the rest of your life. " The two are said to have a wedding at a hotel in Seoul on the 23rd of next month. The two are known to have been close to each other on the air and have naturally grown close to love. Born in 1973, Attorney Moon, forty-seven-year-old, is the representative lawyer of Ari Yul. After graduating from Gyeonggi High School and Korea University Law Department and passing the 49th Judicial Examination, he entered the legal profession in 2010 as a lawyer of law firm. Since then, he has gone through the law firm Jun Kyung, the Korean Broadcasting Engineers Association's advisor, and B & I law firm. He is also working as a fixed panel for YTN and comprehensive programming news channels, including EBS's 50 million lawyers in Baek Sung Moon, Incidents, 24 Hours of Case, Deep Issues The Fact, and Case Leader. Born in 1980, Kim Sun-young, an announcer at the age of 40, graduated from Ewha Womans University French Language and Literature, and joined as a YTN 8th Announcer in 2003. In YTN, he held 'News Window', 'News Q', 'YTN News Tower', and 'Kim Sun-young's News Night' to become a sign announcer of YTN.

2019-10-25 13:31:14

1st Namil Namjo Heebong and 2nd Namji Youngjeong Soyoung…

1st Namil Namjo Heebong and 2nd Namji Youngjeong Soyoung…

? "I only walk in the flowers" The KBS 1TV new evening daily drama `` Walk on the Flower Road '' (directed by Park Ki-hyun, script Chae Hye-young, Na Seung-hyun, and Yoo Sang-young) drew a second poster. 'Walk Flower Walk Only' is a life-reset drama with the heart of the enthusiastic housewife Kang Yeo-won who has endured the mud-like housewives and Bong Cheon-dong, a young Jeong Nam who has been struggling through the life of thorn fields. While the first Nam Il Nam (Cho Hee-bong) and the second Nam Ji-Young (Jung So-young) are in the midst of a hard-hit rage, the ridiculous appearance of the third Nam Nam-nam (nine-woo) who flees even if it's a fireball, is full of personality, and an accident bunch of three siblings. Announce the appearance of. Wang Kon-nib (Yang Hee-kyung), who has her ears closed between her hands, predicted the future of her family. Like this, when the flower road is surrounded by the strongest Sea World and the unstable family members, interest in the first broadcast of “Walk the Flower Road” is increasing. The production team explained, “'Walk the Flower Only' is a drama like a comprehensive gift set that contains the love and romance of the stepmother's mother-in-law, and the family's love and romance. "I will make it a moist drama like a raindrops for my life so that viewers can enjoy watching it every evening."

2019-10-25 13:11:23

BTS Jimin's anecdotes, which were different from the idols and cotylets seen by reporters!

BTS Jimin's anecdotes, which were different from the idols and cotylets seen by reporters!

The recent story uploaded via YouTube, "Behind the Story of BTS, the story behind BTS," is a topic among the Ami. 'Soil cutlery idol' bulletproof boy Scouts, which started from small and medium businesses, is now writing a new history by creating 'BTS' syndrome around the world. The reason why they are not proud of the topical popularity but their own story, steady communication with fans, charms and abilities of each member are combined, and all 7 members who are not multinational idols are Korean. All. In the behind story that was introduced in the video, the story of the time when I had an interview with BTS after music broadcasting in the early days was especially noticed with an episode with Jimin. After the interview, Jimin comes up and says, "I'll sign a reporter. "I'll be the hip-hop king," he asked me foolishly, but Jimin said "A ~ How to use it, I'll see it." The album said, "We will grow more as you would expect! Please stay tuned!" He said, "Now come and think, I'll grow up, and I'm a real world boy band, I'm king of idols even if I'm not hip-hop," he said. Indeed, it is their sincerity and unwavering courtesy that people who have ties with BTS members praise. Jimin is especially known for her beautiful words and words, so the fans are more impressed by the behind-the-scenes story that shows her efforts to make her know a little more. Meanwhile, BTS was nominated for three categories at the American Music Awards, the American Music Awards. The American Music Awards officially announced the nominations for the 2019 awards on its official homepage and SNS channel. According to publicly available candidates, BTS is a member of the Pop / Rock genre, Favorite Duo / Group, Tour of the Year and Favorite Social. He has been nominated for three categories including 'Favorite Social Artist'. As a result, BTS has been tied to the American Music Awards for three years. BTS performed under the special treatment that highlights the 2017 awards, and last year was the first candidate to receive the Favorite Social Artist Award, setting the first Korean group to receive a record.

2019-10-25 12:31:39

Golf wear is completely digested, too.

Golf wear is completely digested, too.

Actress Idaha was captured at the golf course. Idahae posted a video on his Instagram on the 22nd with "Why are you doing this? .. #No talent # no matter how you look # no quality". Idahae in the video is devoted to golf. Perfectly suited to golf wear, he was slim. Idahae is currently in public devotion with singer Seven.

2019-10-25 12:11:34

Son Tae-young, boasting body shape 'power of management' during exercise

Son Tae-young, boasting body shape 'power of management' during exercise

Actress Son Tae-young boasted. On the 22nd, Son Tae-young posted a photo on his Instagram with the article "Morning spine, standing muscles, front of chest and front of thighs. Son Tae-young in the released photo is stretching while wearing a black sportswear with a figure. In particular, the outstanding figure, which was prepared by management, is eye-catching. Meanwhile, Son Tae-young married Kwon Sang-woo in 2008 and has one son and one daughter.

2019-10-25 11:31:22

Bora Bora posted a recent photo of his Instagram

Bora Bora posted a recent photo of his Instagram

On the 20th, Bora posted a photo of his recent instagram. Bora in the picture is taking a selfie while wearing a leather jacket. Meanwhile, Bora, who has been active as an actress after the dissolution of C-Star, appeared in dramas such as “Hwa Yugi” and “God's Quiz: Reboot.”

2019-10-25 11:11:23

In the broadcast, Shim Jin-hwa performs anesthesia for collecting eggs.

In the broadcast, Shim Jin-hwa performs anesthesia for collecting eggs.

In the Channel A entertainment program 'Daddy Bone Color', which was broadcast on the 20th, Kim Won-hyo and Sim Jin-hwa couples visited a hospital for in vitro procedures. In the broadcast, Shim Jin-hwa performed anesthesia for egg extraction, and the procedure proceeded for about 30 minutes. I watched myself on the monitor and wept. After finishing the collection, Kim Won-Hyo tried to release the mood by giving a massage for Shim Jin-hwa, who is struggling.

2019-10-25 10:31:17

Known as a lovely character without the “War of the Women”

Known as a lovely character without the “War of the Women”

Lee Yeol-um returns to 'Gatak: Women's War'. On the 21st, Yul-eum Entertainment announced that Lee Yeol-eum has confirmed the appearance of the drama `` Gat'g: Women's War. '' 'Gantaek' depicts 'Gongwon Survival Romance', where the lives of those who seek the position of 'Queen', the only status granted to those who are not the orthodox dynasty, are the only ones allowed. He is one of the qualities that must be chosen as a queen, and he is known as a lovely character who is always struck by his stubborn nature but cannot hate at all.

2019-10-25 10:11:20

Solo Comeback Director Director Kang Kang

Solo Comeback Director Director Kang Kang

Youngjae released his second mini album 'O, on' at 6 pm on various music sites. Forever Love's music video was directed by director Jan Bros and director Kang Kang. It is said to focus on the new charm and intense performance of Youngjae as a solo singer.

2019-10-25 09:31:11

Na Na-Kang, today's concept is 'black and white?'

Na Na-Kang, today's concept is 'black and white?'

She showed off acquaintance with singer Im Na-young and Kang Mina. On the 21st, Im Na-young posted a photo with the words "Minawa ♥" through his Instagram. Im Na-young and Gang-na are sitting in the center of the sofa. In particular, she is wearing white and black costumes and is smiling. On the other hand, the group Pristin, which Lim Na-young belonged to, was disbanded in May, and Kang Mina is acting with a singer as a group multiplication group.

2019-10-25 09:12:21

'Nicole' recently released single album Champions in Japan

'Nicole' recently released single album Champions in Japan

Nicole recently posted several photos on his Instagram. Nicole in the open photo is sitting at a restaurant table and smiling in a calyx pose. Nicole recently released a single album 'Champions' in Japan.

2019-10-25 08:31:29

Han Kyung, mentioning overpacked parts, can't drink alcohol,

Han Kyung, mentioning overpacked parts, can't drink alcohol,

Hankyung, overpacked part, can't drink Han Kyung won the top spot of the real sword. Han-kyung was known to have been suspended from the execution of the first trial. Hanakyung said that while watching the article through the video tells you what you wonder. He said that the acquaintance was shooting and went to host bar. He had never been to Hoppa and called in. He said he couldn't drink a glass. Han Kyung said that her head hurts while broadcasting. He said that he had a fever and had medicine. Mentioned about evil. Han Han-kyung explained the article articles one by one. Han Kyung said that many people are curious. On that day, the judiciary said, "The victim seems to be responsible for the occurrence of the case."

2019-10-25 08:11:31

“2PM” posted a picture with the text Soon

“2PM” posted a picture with the text Soon

Nikkun posted a photo on his Instagram page with the words “Soon”. In the open picture, Nichkhun is immersed in something leaning on a chair in the recording studio. Nichkhun made a special appearance on tvN's Asal Chronicles Part 2.

2019-10-25 07:31:16