1st Namil Namjo Heebong and 2nd Namji Youngjeong Soyoung…

2019-10-25 13:11:23

?

"I only walk in the flowers"

The KBS 1TV new evening daily drama `` Walk on the Flower Road '' (directed by Park Ki-hyun, script Chae Hye-young, Na Seung-hyun, and Yoo Sang-young) drew a second poster.

'Walk Flower Walk Only' is a life-reset drama with the heart of the enthusiastic housewife Kang Yeo-won who has endured the mud-like housewives and Bong Cheon-dong, a young Jeong Nam who has been struggling through the life of thorn fields.

While the first Nam Il Nam (Cho Hee-bong) and the second Nam Ji-Young (Jung So-young) are in the midst of a hard-hit rage, the ridiculous appearance of the third Nam Nam-nam (nine-woo) who flees even if it's a fireball, is full of personality, and an accident bunch of three siblings.

Announce the appearance of.

Wang Kon-nib (Yang Hee-kyung), who has her ears closed between her hands, predicted the future of her family.

Like this, when the flower road is surrounded by the strongest Sea World and the unstable family members, interest in the first broadcast of “Walk the Flower Road” is increasing.

The production team explained, “'Walk the Flower Only' is a drama like a comprehensive gift set that contains the love and romance of the stepmother's mother-in-law, and the family's love and romance.

"I will make it a moist drama like a raindrops for my life so that viewers can enjoy watching it every evening."