Whistleblowers, 100 years of traditional aid Jjajangmyeon, some conflicts around Republican!

Whistleblowers, 100 years of traditional aid Jjajangmyeon, some conflicts around Republican!

In KBS2 'Reporters', which aired on the 24th, netizens are paying attention to the conflict surrounding the Republican Republic. Jajangmyeon is the representative of all ages. Jjajangmyeon, which he ate at a graduation ceremony or a special day, was a food of Korean memories. The Chinese restaurant Gonghwachun, which Woo Hee-kwang started in Chinatown in Incheon in 1912, is known as the beginning of Jjajangmyeon, and the building was designated as a modern cultural heritage, and has introduced the history of Jjajangmyeon as a museum. However, legal disputes are under way as a result of a 1,000 won lawsuit filed against the Republican Republic. What happened in the Republican Republic known as the aid of 100-year-old Jjajangmyeon? ■ Don't distort the history of aid Republican vs. trademark registration first The reason is that the granddaughter A of Woo Hee-kwang, the founder of Republican, filed a lawsuit against the representative who runs the present Republican. The granddaughter A argued that the current Konghwachun is misleading to the citizens, as though it had nothing to do with Konghwachun, which was made 100 years ago, as if it continued the taste and tradition of the 100-year tradition. In addition, several franchises posted pictures of their families and 100 years ago of Konghwachun, saying that they were misleading as if it had continued to date. However, the current president of Gong Hwa-chun had already registered his trademark in 2004 and argued that it had revived the history and brand of Kong Hwa-chun, which had been neglected for a long time since its closing in 1983. Woo Hee-gwang's granddaughter A, who filed a lawsuit, claims that he currently runs a Chinese restaurant in Chinatown and recreates the taste of Gonghwachun. The current president of Gong Hwa-chun also claimed that he has continued the taste of the 100-year tradition through the chefs who have worked in Gong Hwa-chun since 1983. What are the reasons for the two sides' disputes? Mr. A said, “The franchise appeared in other areas and there was a picture of your uncle on the counter. This is totally a lie and a scam. ” The current president said, "I am asked a lot whether I inherited Republican, but I have nothing to do with it." And “the descendants of the old Republican, heirs… What qualification do you do to me? ” “People who worked in the old Republican work in our store. They are the aid, ”he added.

2019-10-24 23:11:21

Kan Mi Yeon, while looking at her beauty

Kan Mi Yeon, while looking at her beauty

Kan Mi-yeon, the broadcaster, showed off her beauty. On the 21st, Gan Miyeon posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "Hugh ...". Kan Mi Yeon in the picture is looking at somewhere with a drink. In particular, while the time has not changed, the beauty is surprising. On the other hand, Kan Mi-yeon will hold a wedding march with Hwang Paul on November 9th in Seoul.

2019-10-24 22:31:20

Na Yeong-seok salary, far-definite level

Na Yeong-seok salary, far-definite level "I was tired and wanted to rest a lot .."

Na Young-seok's salary is receiving attention again. Na Young-seok's salary, which started as KBS 27th PD in 2001 and transferred to CJ ENM last year, received great attention. Amid the fierce competition of cable viewer ratings of only 1% and 3% of jackpots, Na Young-seok PD burst into a smash hit with 'more than a flower', 'Shinseo Yugi', 'Yunsik Restaurant' and 'three-time meal'. "This is quite fun and I didn't want to quit," Na Young-seok PD. As he replied, 'Is there any moment I wanted to give up while doing PD?' Was as huge as the result. The annual salary and bonuses that amounted to 4 billion won were not only all-time, but also higher than the CJ ENM executives and representatives. "(PD) If you imagine what if you quit ... I think I'll be very bored," he said on the 22nd tvn 'Y Quiz on the Block' to the young people dreaming of PD "I want to do, I want to shoot a lot" "Think that you can change your mind," he said. Two livestock newspapers, CHUKSANNEWS

2019-10-24 22:11:32

What is the effect of sinus?

What is the effect of sinus?

Excellent for various swelling, heat and thirst cool in summer Park and a kind, Dong-wa, was introduced. Dongdae was introduced on the 24th at KBS1 'Korean Table.' Rather than zucchini and radish, vegetables that often rise on our table, but the history is deep. In Gyepo-myeon, Yecheon-gun, Gyeongbuk, there is a couple of Kwon Soon-ok, who is planting dongwae (Fructaceae) 14 years ago. Kwon made a variety of foods with the same day attracted my attention. He explained that it can be used for various foods, such as mixed with copper, white rice, and dumplings. The pods vary in size from 3 kg to 15 kg. At first glance, it looks like a green cucumber, or if you look inside, it looks like a melon. Choi Man-soon, chairman of the World Korean Culture and Tourism Association, explained in his article to Daily Korea that 'Dongwa' is an excellent vegetable in the summer. It helps the body to overcome the heat to stop thirst and prevent chronic edema, nephritis and postpartum edema. Livestock Newspaper, CHUKSANNEWS

2019-10-24 21:31:14

Yeom Se-ah Yoon Se-ah Park So-dam is a cooler mountain village?

Yeom Se-ah Yoon Se-ah Park So-dam is a cooler mountain village?

Samushiki Mountain Village In the TVN entertainment program “Samse Seki Mountain Village”, which aired on the 18th, Yeom Jung-ah, Yun Se-a, Park So-dam, was shown finishing the organic life of self-sufficiency in Jeongseon, Gangwon-do. Yeom Jung-ah, Yun Se-ah, and Park So-dam began to prepare for dinner, feeling the cooler nights of the mountain village. The last night menu of 'Sanchon-pyeon' is miso chicken ribs and kimchi stew. Yoon Se-ah and Park So-dam admire the tender miso chicken ribs made with Yum's ideas. Members prepared miso chicken ribs and kimchi stew for dinner and dinner. Yeomjeongah said, "I want to eat dinner well. The menu seems to be good chicken ribs." Yeomjeongah prepared a dish checking the chicken ribs recipe all day long. The whirlpool scene was revealed. The three family members met again in Seoul. At the final banquet, the production team of `` Three-Three-Three Mountain Village '' presented an album for three people and a cabbage he had raised.

2019-10-24 21:12:20

Park Bom raises his thumb and looks mischievous

Park Bom raises his thumb and looks mischievous

Singer Park Bom released a pleasant two-shot with girl group Oh My Girl Seung-hee. Park Bom on the 18th personal Instagram "We Seung Hee my black knights? I've posted three pictures with the phrase "I know if you see Queendom." Park Bom in the photo shows Seung-hee and her lips, makes a V-shaped, raises both thumbs, and plays a game. Park Bom and Seung Hee's mischievous appearances also attracted attention.

2019-10-24 20:31:22

Who will cook for the first time?

Who will cook for the first time?

'Three-three meals' was an outdoor variety program in which stars solved three meals on their own in the countryside. Unlike the three-time series, which consisted only of male performers, this time, only female performers made a different attempt. The three members shared their feelings before falling asleep. Yeomjeongah said, "Who was going to cook at first, but now I became a chef." Park So-dam said, "I don't even tear up now. I tear up when the fire goes out." Yeomjeongah said, "I am not afraid of cooking. I just do it." Yeomjeongah continued to study the recipe as if she was worried about dinner. After the break, the three men sat side by side on the floor to groom the chickens. Park So-dam, who had a bird fear, sat down to finish the chicken. The appearance of Yeomjeong-ah, who leads the mountain village as a main chef, Yoon Se-ah who gives energy and praises in the middle, and Park So-dam, who does the work without saying anything, gave viewers laughter and healing. As it was a different picture that could not come out without three people, I wanted to see the combination of three people. At that time, Yeom-jeong suddenly found Yun Se-ah, and Park So-dam said, "I went outside." Yeomjeongah said, "No, I was just talking with me." Suddenly, he created an atmosphere of Changhua Honglian, and laughed. The three of them chatted late until they missed their last night in the mountain village. Yeomjeongah said, "I can do any menu now. It seems to be a special occasion. I can do it without fear of cooking."

2019-10-24 20:11:14

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much.

Singer and actor Lee Ji Hoon celebrated his 23rd anniversary. On the 20th, Lee Ji-hoon posted a picture with his article "Thank you very much for being with me for # 23 debut 23rd anniversary #camael every moment ♥". The photo shows Lee Ji Hoon standing between the balloons, pointing to the letters 'HAPPY 23' and leaving a verification shot. While she is 41 years old, she looks amazing.

2019-10-24 19:32:17

Wearing ‘이세진’ is smiling towards the camera

Wearing ‘이세진’ is smiling towards the camera

Singer Lee Sejin thanked the fans. Lee Sejin recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Thank you so much today, I think it will be an unforgettable autumn. Lee Se-jin smiles at the camera while wearing a purple suit. With a fresh smile, he boasted a heartwarming visual.

2019-10-24 19:12:21

'Girls' Generation' is proud of taking blonde selfies

'Girls' Generation' is proud of taking blonde selfies

Girls' Generation Taeyeon revealed her selfie. Taeyeon posted pictures on his Instagram on the 20th. Taeyeon in the public picture shows her long blonde hair and is taking a selfie. In particular, the expressionless look is eye-catching.

2019-10-24 18:31:37

Posing in “Minimal” Regire Look

Posing in “Minimal” Regire Look

Choe Min-mi showed superior superiority. In the photo, Min-mi poses in a reggae look. He caught his eye with a small face and long limbs. Choi also wrote "I'll be coming often. Call me beer drinkers at night."

2019-10-24 18:12:13

Kim Hye-yun, while the appearance of beauty

Kim Hye-yun, while the appearance of beauty "already equipped with long padding"

Actor Kim Hye-yoon revealed the recent status during the drama shooting. Kim Hye-yun said on his Instagram on the 21st, “I already have long padding. Everybody watch out for colds. I posted a picture with the words, "Your premium moment." In the shared photo, Kim Hye-yun wearing white long padding with a bright smile. He became more and more lovely and attractive. On the other hand, Kim Hye-yun plays the role of Eun Dan-oh in MBC's 'Day of Discovery.'

2019-10-24 17:32:55

'Ugly Woori,' they kissed me every day.

'Ugly Woori,' they kissed me every day.

Culinary studies explained why Lee's lips were thick. On the 20th, SBS entertainment program 'Ugly my baby' Lee Yeon-bok boasted gold with his wife. Lee Yeon-bok, who appeared as a guest, pointed to his thick lips and confessed that "he kisses every day. "I'm kissing every morning and going to work," he added.

2019-10-24 17:12:04

Radio star, Ji-woong, who came back after curing cancer

Radio star, Ji-woong, who came back after curing cancer

On October 23, MBC entertainment program 'Radio Star' starred Heo Ji-woong, who overcame blood cancer as a guest, and climbed Uhm Hong-gil, gagman Lee Bong-won, and actor Han Bo-rum. TNMS was 3.9% and the metropolitan area was 4.4%, higher than the national average. Heo Ji-woong, the top one-minute viewership (4.7%) of “Radio Star,” told the story that he was surprised when he was first diagnosed with cancer and did not get insurance. According to TNMS viewer data, Radio Stars watched the most among all age groups, with 3.3% of Part 1 and 3.2% of Part 2.

2019-10-24 16:31:18

Alley restaurant Jeongneung Arirang Market flight ratings rise 1st place

Alley restaurant Jeongneung Arirang Market flight ratings rise 1st place

The audience rating rose as SBS entertainment 'Baek Jongwon's Alley Restaurant' broadcasted Jeongneung Arirang Market on October 23. 'Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant' regained the top spot at the same time as viewer ratings rose. On this day, the audience ratings (TNMS, Baek Jong-won's alley restaurant) recorded 6.3% for each of the 1st and 2nd parts, which is the number one performance on Wednesday. MBC 'Radio Star' recorded 4.0% in the first part and 3.7% in the second part. In addition, JTBC 'Hankigi show' recorded 2.9% (paid subscription). The audience rating of 6% in 'Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant' is the entertainment performance that stands out more than other entertainment ratings of 2% ~ 4%.

2019-10-24 16:11:18