Alley restaurant Jeongneung Arirang Market flight ratings rise 1st place

Alley restaurant Jeongneung Arirang Market flight ratings rise 1st place

The audience rating rose as SBS entertainment 'Baek Jongwon's Alley Restaurant' broadcasted Jeongneung Arirang Market on October 23. 'Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant' regained the top spot at the same time as viewer ratings rose. On this day, the audience ratings (TNMS, Baek Jong-won's alley restaurant) recorded 6.3% for each of the 1st and 2nd parts, which is the number one performance on Wednesday. MBC 'Radio Star' recorded 4.0% in the first part and 3.7% in the second part. In addition, JTBC 'Hankigi show' recorded 2.9% (paid subscription). The audience rating of 6% in 'Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant' is the entertainment performance that stands out more than other entertainment ratings of 2% ~ 4%.

2019-10-24 16:11:18

Salimnam Top 1-Minute Rating, 13.1%

Salimnam Top 1-Minute Rating, 13.1%

On the 23rd of October, the viewer ratings of her daughter, Subin, who did not participate in the Kim Seung-hyun's case, recorded 9.1% (TNMS, nationwide). On the same day, Choi Min-hwan and Yul-hee couple prepared for a two-way surprise event, and Kim Seung-hyun traveled with his daughter, Subin, who did not attend his wedding ceremony. Kim talks with her daughter, Subin, to tell her that she is cheering for her father's marriage but was uncomfortable attending the recital. At that time, the audience rating was 13.1%, the highest one minute.

2019-10-24 15:31:12

Serie SNS has posted several photos

Serie SNS has posted several photos

A serie from Dalshabet showed more refined beauty. On the 18th, Seri posted several photos on her social media. Serie in the photo caught her eye with her outstanding beauty and appearance. Seri mentioned the recent sunny weather, "the sky is so beautiful and the days are so good," and then confessed, "I will take a nap until the next schedule." The netizens commented, "Is it nice to decorate and sleep again?"

2019-10-24 15:11:33

˝X˝ Mature Dandy Guy Exposing ...

˝X˝ Mature Dandy Guy Exposing ...

YG Entertainment posted a poster of WINNERTOUR IN SEOUL's character at WINNER's Seoul concert on the official blog on April 20. The Wiener members in the poster are perfectly dressed in a neat shirt and a neat suit, revealing a mature Dandy Guy. The four-colored facial expressions of the four winners are highlighted, raising the expectation of which characters each will be able to digest with their own charisma. The two-day performances were planned differently with subtitles 'X' and '+' symbolizing the performance title 'CROSS'. The subtitle was confirmed as 'X' on the 26th and '+' on the 27th. It is expected that you can feel the richer stage of WINNER with each set set and Yang Il Il different. Special bridge videos are also available. The point is that the `` Information '' concept where members come up with ideas for the concert. WINNER will provide various things to see and hear at the same time to entertain the fans.

2019-10-24 14:31:14

'TV carries love'

'TV carries love'

Cho Young-gu appeared in KBS 1TV 'TV is carrying love' recently broadcast. Not only did he support the singer's dream that his parents had opposed, but he also helped Cho Young-gu to Seoul when he failed to enter the college. Cho Young-gu confessed, "When I was discouraged, I ended up dreaming of a singer and growing a new dream for a broadcaster." It was a role model and a chance to meet the announcer, Kim Byung-chan, who had raised Cho Young-gu as a broadcaster. Cho Young-gu met Hwang Seung-il in the mountains, and after 13 years, Cho Young-gu reunited with his old friend.

2019-10-24 14:11:23

I shared a photo with the phrase “Kim Ji-Hye.”

I shared a photo with the phrase “Kim Ji-Hye.”

Kim Ji Hye shared humiliation photos. Gagwoman Kim Ji-hye shared a photo on her Instagram on the 17th with the phrase, "Anyone should live a good life. I was sorry yesterday. Kim Ji-hye in the picture is sleeping with her mouth open. Kim Ji-hye added, "In fact, now in the dentist. Medical services to visit. Scaling in a running car."

2019-10-24 13:32:07

Gong Hyojin is talking with actor Kang Sky

Gong Hyojin is talking with actor Kang Sky

Actress Gong Hyo-jin shared a friendly look with a pair of strong sky. Gong Hyojin posted a photo on his personal Instagram on the 18th with the phrase, "We're paired like this. Gong Hyojin in the picture is talking with actor Kang Han Sky. Kang sky sky caught the eyes of Gong Hyojin smiled brightly.

2019-10-24 13:11:10

The first row of JTBC guest rooms is for movie lovers.

The first row of JTBC guest rooms is for movie lovers.

`Microorganism` Behind the scenes of MC Jang Sung-kyu's freelance declaration was revealed. In the broadcast, the artists Jeong Seo-kyung, Yoon Tae-ho, and Kim Tak-hwan directly selected the famous words in their works. Yoon Tae-ho writes that the main character, Jang-Gra, of the Ambassador's Ambassador says that 'My infrastructure is myself'. It was an ambassador explaining everything about microbes. ” MC Jang Seong-kyu was not surprised by the surprise, “I was stuck in the line with the past“ run-up ”. In fact, the ambassador made a free declaration. ” Along with Yoon Tae-ho's webtoon writer (pictured on the left), novelist Kim Tak-hwan and screenwriter Jeong Seo-kyung starred. JTBC '1st Row' is a program where people who love movies gather in one room to talk about movies and the humanities.

2019-10-24 12:31:13

Summer, please, beyond the time of reconciliation, join forces to the solution, urgent situation

Summer, please, beyond the time of reconciliation, join forces to the solution, urgent situation

Summer please, have time for reconciliation, join forces to solve KBS Summer, please take care of me. Lee Young-eun's condition worsens, and chemotherapy is not successful. The Yoon Sun-woo family later acknowledges Lee as a daughter-in-law. Moon Hee-kyung, the most persecuted, wants to sleep with Summer, but is rejected. Grandma refuses to sleep with Lim. Lee Chae-young drinks a breakup with Kim Gi-ri and sings a deputy article. As a deputy article, Kim Ye-Ryong comes to act as a representative In summer, she cannot adapt to Kang Seok-woo's house and wants to move to Lee Han-wi's house. Lim Chae-won advises Moon Hee-kyung while talking about children's psychology. There are 4,500 people waiting for hematopoietic stem cells. If hematopoietic stem cells do not fit in the family, Lee Young-eun is forced to face dangerous situations.

2019-10-24 12:11:47

It deals with 'Surface 1 Row' suspense and six senses.

It deals with 'Surface 1 Row' suspense and six senses.

JTBC's “Four Corners”, which aired on Sunday, will be featured in a reversal film. This film deals with 'Visual Suspect' and 'Six Sense' which are considered masterpieces of anti-war movies. Guest guests are Jeong Seo-kyung, who has created numerous scenarios such as 'Girl' and 'Friendly Jinja-san'. Kim Tak-hwan, the original author of the Secret of the Helmet Flower and the master of historical myths, starred and shared the heated story. Yoon says, “The main line among the lines of 'the microorganism' is that the main character, Jangra, says, 'My infrastructure is my own.'“ The line that realizes that only me is my own. Jang Sung-gyu said, "I was also involved in the ambassador," he said, "I decided to free declaration while watching 'the past life'." Author Jung Seo Kyung also expressed sympathy, saying, “The reversal factor in the drama“ Mother ”was not important, but the reversal was mentioned in the internet comment immediately. "I realized that the viewers and the audience don't see any lines or eyes." In addition to the movie, there was an interesting story about the plotting and reversal know-how of writer Yoon Tae-ho, writer Jeong Seo-kyung, and Kim Tak-hwan. MC Jung Jae-hyung asked, "Do you pass all of them and became an announcer?" MC Jang Sung-gyu replied, "I thought you were stupid?"

2019-10-24 11:31:10

Zhang Ga-hyun, the beauty of the years ...

Zhang Ga-hyun, the beauty of the years ... "Where is the best old flower?"

Actor Zhang Ga-hyun admired his beauty for years. Zhang posted a photo on Instagram on the 20th with the words "Where is the best old flower?" Jang Ga-hyun shows up in appearance while he can't measure his age. He boasted beauty while in his 40s because of his constant movement and self-management. Jang Ga-hyun is married to Seong-min, a singer from 015B, who has a son and a daughter.

2019-10-24 11:11:30

I posted a picture on Instagram.

I posted a picture on Instagram.

Actress Jouri boasted a graceful charm. Jo Woori posted a photo on his Instagram on the 18th. Jouri's innocent beauty staring somewhere caught the eye. The netizens who saw this commented, "So true, where are you going?"

2019-10-24 10:31:21

Kim Hye-yun is posing on the shooting scene wearing long padding

Kim Hye-yun is posing on the shooting scene wearing long padding

Actress Kim Hye-yun boasted a beautiful appearance. Kim Hye Yoon recently posted several photos on her Instagram, with the words, "I've already put on long padding. Kim Hye Yoon poses in the shooting scene in white long padding. With a fresh smile, she is proud of her cute beauty.

2019-10-24 10:11:11

I posted a video saying that I cut my hair short

I posted a video saying that I cut my hair short

Gong Hyun-joo shared a short haircut. Actress Kong Hyun-joo posted a video on her 18th, saying she was cut short hair through her SNS. In the video, Gong Hyun-joo adds sophistication to her unique grace. The netizens commented, "Does the length of the hair matter, the face is sympathetic?"

2019-10-24 09:31:12

Responsible for the beginning and middle of the performance?

Responsible for the beginning and middle of the performance?

`Singing Stage` KBS 'Koyo Stage' 1633 episodes, broadcasted on the 21st, are decorated with 'Elegee'. Jang Bo-yoon and Yoon Soo-yeon, both in their early 30s, were in charge of the early and mid stages of the performance. Jang Bo-yun boosted the atmosphere with Zomi-mi's “If the Sea is Land,” and Yoon Soo-hyun was applauded for his “heartless man” of the silver bell sisters. Najin is known as 43 years old and his real name is Choi Honggi. He made his debut in 1989. His major songs include When I Miss Love and I Grow.

2019-10-24 09:12:01