It deals with 'Surface 1 Row' suspense and six senses.

2019-10-24 11:31:10

JTBC's “Four Corners”, which aired on Sunday, will be featured in a reversal film.

This film deals with 'Visual Suspect' and 'Six Sense' which are considered masterpieces of anti-war movies.

Guest guests are Jeong Seo-kyung, who has created numerous scenarios such as 'Girl' and 'Friendly Jinja-san'.

Kim Tak-hwan, the original author of the Secret of the Helmet Flower and the master of historical myths, starred and shared the heated story.

Yoon says, “The main line among the lines of 'the microorganism' is that the main character, Jangra, says, 'My infrastructure is my own.'“ The line that realizes that only me is my own.

Jang Sung-gyu said, "I was also involved in the ambassador," he said, "I decided to free declaration while watching 'the past life'."

Author Jung Seo Kyung also expressed sympathy, saying, “The reversal factor in the drama“ Mother ”was not important, but the reversal was mentioned in the internet comment immediately.

"I realized that the viewers and the audience don't see any lines or eyes."

In addition to the movie, there was an interesting story about the plotting and reversal know-how of writer Yoon Tae-ho, writer Jeong Seo-kyung, and Kim Tak-hwan.

MC Jung Jae-hyung asked, "Do you pass all of them and became an announcer?" MC Jang Sung-gyu replied, "I thought you were stupid?"