Singer Kim Dong-kyu, 20 years of solo divorce

Singer Kim Dong-kyu, 20 years of solo divorce

It is of interest that singer Kim Dong-kyu still insists on solo after one marriage failure. He has been living with his mother since his divorce in 1999, and he expressed his longing feeling that he had no interaction with his son after divorce. Put it. He recently told SBS 'Burning Youth' the pain of divorce, who lived a successful life around the world as a singer Kim Dong-gyu, but he said that he lost his life goal because of his pride. "Nothing left to look back," he said, divorced life's hardest memory as a divorce. In My Way, he said that he returned to Korea with all his assets for his ex-wife and son. He has lived with his mother from that time until now, revealing the inner life of remarriage through 'unbelief'. He was open-minded about dating but negatively reacted to marriage. That's why he said, "After failing, my heart doesn't go to marriage. It's been so long."

2019-10-23 23:11:11

Kim Sumi son, focus on whether or not promised in the future, family

Kim Sumi son, focus on whether or not promised in the future, family

Kim Sumi son, promised in the future, family entry focus Kim Soo-mi's son is known to be in a relationship with Seo Hyo-rim, causing a hot topic. Kim Sumi's son is 44 years old and Seo Hyo-rim is 35 years old. There is also a theory that Kim Soo-mi's son and Seo Hyo-rim are promising concrete future. Seo Hyo-rim and Kim Su-mi are currently on the same program. One netizen celebrated their relationship, saying, "I have lived like a mother-in-law since acting between mothers and daughters in the mbc weekly drama, and she has appeared in other performing arts. Another netizens envy Seo Hyo-rim, saying, "P **** Kim Sumi is a great personality, but rather I'll give you a good hairy dish ~~ I'll give you a lot of side dishes. I did it.

2019-10-23 22:31:11

Na Young-seok salary, 50 times in seven years after the transfer from KBS ... the secret of the age of forty six billion billion salary?

Na Young-seok salary, 50 times in seven years after the transfer from KBS ... the secret of the age of forty six billion billion salary?

Netizens are paying attention to NaN Young-seok PD's salary in tvN 'Yu Quiz on the Block'. TVN 'Yu Quiz on the Block', which was broadcasted on the 22nd, searched for a broadcasting station in search of a center of the content industry that is more busy than anywhere in the face of the rapidly changing times. About Yoo Young-seok PD who was particularly interested on this day Yoo Jae-seok introduced it as "the king of tvN entertainment". Asked Na Young Seok PD, a successful entertainment program, about the direction of entertainment in a rapidly changing media environment. "I don't really know." "There was a successful audience rating until '1 night and 2 days.'" "It's good to see only the viewer ratings," he said. "Why viewers didn't watch TV, but I couldn't see it well. There's too much media. He also talked openly about personal concerns. "A lot of people like it and expect it, so if they fail and go wrong, they're reluctant to try new things because they think they can come back in the opposite way. And then when they come home, they get lonely and bitter. "I'm defensive to something new without knowing it." He said, "Is the taste of success?" Na Young Seok PD told me about the pop culture star that influenced my life, "I think Ho Dong has a lot of thoughts these days," he said. "In the past, I didn't think Kang Ho Dong was very comfortable. I was working together for a long time. The man looked great, but for a long time a steady man looks great. I thought I wanted to be that way. ” Then, when I asked about the first subtitle of the protagonist's content, I said, "As a question mark." Last year, I answered the question about the annual salary, "I got some money." Meanwhile, the salary of CJ ENM PD of Na Young-seok increased by 50 times in seven years after transferring from KBS. According to the CJ Group's business report, which was recently announced, last year's salary was the second place after Kim Sung-soo, former general vice president, who retired at 3.725 billion won. CJ ENM disclosed the top five employees' salaries in the group's 2018 business report. The five included Lee Jae-hyun, Chairman of CJ Group and Min-Ho Hur, CEO of CJ ENM. CJ ENM reported that tvN 'Yunsikdang 2', which was popularly broadcasted from January to March last year, achieved the highest viewer rating of 16.0% (based on Nielsen Korea's national paid broadcasting households). Na Young-seok PD's bonus amount was set to reflect the achievements of content production. Born in 1976 and forty-four years old this year, Na Young-seok PD was born in Cheongju, Chungbuk. It was attracting attention through Happy Sunday's two-day directing. On January 1, 2012, he was promoted to Deputy General Manager of KBS Entertainment Headquarters. On December 18, 2012, he submitted his resignation to KBS and transferred to CJ ENM on January 2, 2013. tvN `` The Series Over Flowers '' and `` Three-Three-Three Pieces '' became popular and received the Grand Prize in the TV category at the 51st Baeksang Arts Awards on May 27, 2015. At the time of the transfer, Na Young-seok PD was a second-class pyeong PD with an annual salary of 70 million won.

2019-10-23 22:11:11

Seo Hyo-rim, Kim Soo-mi's son and love

Seo Hyo-rim, Kim Soo-mi's son and love "Soul mate more than friends .. just like me"

Actor Seo Hyo-rim has been growing pink love with Kim Soo-mi's son. At the same time, interest has been shifted to friendships beyond the generations of Seo Hyo-rim and Kim Sumi, which were already released through various programs. Seo Hyo-rim and Kim Su-mi made a relationship two years ago through a CRT work. Since then, the two have been friends and mothers. In addition, he was a soul-mate who is a generational soul, who deeply understood each other. Seo Hyo-rim, in particular, called Kim Soo-mi 'Mom' and showed her loyalty by appearing in the ongoing program. In May, he appeared on tvN 'Sumine's Side Dishes' and posted a friendly photo on his SNS with his words, "Mom Bob is love," staring at each other. Seo Hyo-rim acknowledged his devotion with Kim Sumi's son Jung. He also appeared with Kim Soo-mi in an entertainment show and talked about romance naturally. At that time, Seo Hyo-rim said, "I haven't been in love for a long time. I'm thirty six years old, but I'm nervous. I want to get married." Kim Soo-mi, who listened to this, said, "I'm doing a lot of crazy things like thunder and lightning." Livestock Newspaper, CHUKSANNEWS

2019-10-23 21:31:12

'Yowon' posted a photo with the text 'Inspector running wild flowers autumn'

'Yowon' posted a photo with the text 'Inspector running wild flowers autumn'

Actor Lee Yo-won revealed the recent situation. On the 17th, Lee Yo-won posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Healing Wildflower Fall Running Inspector." Iyowon in the picture is drinking coffee on the road full of blue sky and ripening grain. In particular, the fresh appearance still attracts attention.

2019-10-23 21:11:11

Jung Kyung-mi, steady daily life of self-management ...

Jung Kyung-mi, steady daily life of self-management ...

Jeong Kyung-mi shared a steady self-care routine. Gag Woman Jung Kyung-mi posted a selfie on her Instagram on the 18th with the phrase, "A master of walking. Jung Kyung-mi in the picture is wearing a mask and looking at the camera. Jeong Kyung-mi said, "I wanted to lay down for 30 minutes, but I came out. Mr. Ha was right. Jung Kyung-mi married Gagman Yoon Hyung-bin in 2013 and has one son.

2019-10-23 20:31:11

Actor Hwang Bora, funky hairstyle

Actor Hwang Bora, funky hairstyle "Going to Dewey Show"

Actor Hwang Bora boasted a funky hairstyle. Hwangbora posted a photo on his Instagram on the 19th with the words, "Going to the Dewey Show." The photo shows Hwangbora, who is making selfies with gorgeous curls. His energetic figure is impressive. Meanwhile, Hwangbora is currently appearing in SBS drama 'Baga Bond'.

2019-10-23 20:11:11

The film's trap, Ma Dong-seok's refreshing acting Cho Han-sun, and Kim Min-kyung's celebrity defeats!

The film's trap, Ma Dong-seok's refreshing acting Cho Han-sun, and Kim Min-kyung's celebrity defeats!

Netizens are attracting attention by broadcasting the movie 'Trap' on the cable channel and decorating Naver's real-time search on October 23. 'Trap' is a thriller released by director Kwon Hyung-jin in 2015, starring Ma Dong-seok (Sung-chul), Cho Han-sun (Jun-sik), Kim Min-kyung (So-yeon), and Jian (Lim Yu-jin). 'Trap' is a film that is inspired by crimes that can happen in a circumstance that accepts untrusted information on the Internet and social network services (SNS) without question. Kwon Hyung-jin said, "The film 'trap' is a film that expresses the cruel reality of modern society." "The trap is to show the terrible side of reality through SNS which is closely related to the daily life of modern people." "I started from thinking." Kwon said, "We wanted to create a tension that audiences could empathize by materializing the social media that many people use as a means of communication." "We focused on how people feel and act in the face of the cruelty of reality." . " Criminal thriller 'Trap' with two charismatic actors, Ma Dong-seok, Cho Han-sun and Chungmuro, attracted great expectations even before their release. With his 40 million spectators in mind, Chung Mu-ro, Dae Se-nam's Ma Dong-suk, tried to transform himself into a mysterious man, Seong-chul, who runs a restaurant on a remote island. Actor Jo Han-sun, who has been loved for his strong masculine beauty and handsome appearance in movies and dramas, went on a screen outing for a long time as Jun Sik, traveling to a remote island with his wife. Actress Kim Min-kyung, a Miss Korea actress who has been active in CRT, had a successful report ceremony for her first attempt at acting as a thriller for her role as Cho Han-sun's wife. Ji-an, a new actress who is attracting attention for her strange appearance and strong acting skills, has been deeply devoted to Minhee, a woman of tombs helping Ma Dong-seok who runs a restaurant on a remote island. However, the cumulative success was a mere 257,996 audience.

2019-10-23 19:31:11

Heo Jung-min of the topic, daily life released on SNS on the topic

Heo Jung-min of the topic, daily life released on SNS on the topic

On the 16th, Huh Jung-min's “Natural People” on Instagram has become a hot topic. The netizens who saw it left a variety of comments. On the other hand, Huh Jung Min's Instagram is a topical social media that communicates with netizens by revealing her daily life.

2019-10-23 19:12:24

Chae Jung An, 16th Daily Public on SNS “Today with @bourie_official”

Chae Jung An, 16th Daily Public on SNS “Today with @bourie_official”

Chae Jung-an uploaded a photo to his SNS to attract fans' attention. On the 16th, Chae Jung-an posted a recent photograph on his Instagram. Fans who saw the photos posted and “Today with @bourie_official” said, “Better than the model.” Look carefully and look beautiful! @@ ”and left a comment and communicated. Chae Jung-an, on the other hand, made his fans public on Instagram.

2019-10-23 18:31:13

'Yoo Jae-seok met with @il' Kim Won-hee, the latest public on Instagram

'Yoo Jae-seok met with @il' Kim Won-hee, the latest public on Instagram

Kim Won Hee informed fans of his recent situation. Kim Won-hee released his recent article on Instagram on the 20th with a picture of “Yoo Jae-seok I met with @”. Fans of Kim Won-hee who see the public picture "Wonhee is pretty ~~ Always look good!" !!! ”,“ I want to see you two again ”and responded with Kim Won-hee. On the other hand, Kim Won-hee has always revealed his current situation to fans through Instagram.

2019-10-23 18:11:12

Siberian Squadron…

Siberian Squadron…

Finishing the train life ... Kim Nam-gil, who finished his first train life of three nights and four days at the TVN entertainment program 'Siberian Squadron,' which aired on the 17th, began his two-day and three-day journey in Irkutsk called 'Paris in Siberia'. Kim Nam-gil finished his first train life of 3 nights and 4 days from Vladivostok. Again, no solid start was allowed. Min-sik and Nam-gil moved separately to sign up for a car rental. I quickly arrived at the airport by taxi, rented a car and smoothly moved to the places where the fungi and germs were. The expedition of the 'Siberian Squadron' started as 'Alhorn Island', the largest island of Lake Baikal. Kim Nam-gil arrived at the hotel he had booked directly while watching the sea-like scenery. Kim Nam-gil, who safely arrived in the restaurant, arrived at the hotel after welcoming Korean food that he had been looking forward to. We stopped on the road for a while and decided to take a picture in full. On the way, the members left another memory.

2019-10-23 17:31:12

Super Junior Eunhyuk, blonde hair is also perfect digest

Super Junior Eunhyuk, blonde hair is also perfect digest "I had fun!

The group super junior Eunhyuk has perfected his blonde hair. On the 20th, Eunhyuk posted a photo on his Instagram with the article "Busan citizens, our elves ♥ enjoyed! Eunhyuk is taking a selfie with his blonde hairstyle. Believe it or not, you're a teenager. Meanwhile, Eunhyuk's group Super Junior is making a comeback and is active.

2019-10-23 17:12:12

Human theater, lover of the Faro Lake ... I want to get 80kg instead of 40kg!

Human theater, lover of the Faro Lake ... I want to get 80kg instead of 40kg!

Artificial lake created by Hwacheon Dam, Paro Lake, Yanggu, Gangwon-do. In the water fog, the Lake Palo is a fisherman who has spent the entire 60 years of life, fishermen, Jeong Byung-deok (81) and Yoon Jung-hae (77). At the age of fifteen and nineteen, they had begun to live together as a married couple, but after having had their first daughter and Mr. Byungdeok went to the army, he had to raise his first daughter alone for three years while serving a thin, sick mother-in-law. Jung Hae, who endured the hard work of his mother-in-law's special love, but the couple lost their first daughter Okbun-yi at the age of fifteen. In times of poverty, the couple who had to arrange six siblings and fiercely married couples under their first daughter could not stop the substance despite their suffering. Years have passed since that time, but the couple still lean on the Faro Lake, which has raised six siblings and continued the life of the couple even though they lost their daughter. At five o'clock in the morning, the couple's day begins before dawn. Byeongdeok Scene, Familiarly driving and choosing a tractor, sit in a special chair specially prepared by Byungdeok in the tractor luggage compartment. Mr. Byung-deok, who holds the ship's height, and Jung-hae, who breathes down the net, take the eyes off each other. In the Faro Lake, which teaches the joy of life, we follow the waterways of two people, the lovers of Faro Lake who are still walking together as life partners. * Part 1 plot (October 21 broadcast) Faro Lake is located in Yanggu-gun, Gangwon-do. There are couples who go to work for 60 years every day. Jung Byung-deok (81) and Yoon Jung-hae (77), who have lived as a fisherman for the rest of their lives, have always had the same job and have a good relationship. 6 Faro, who gave birth to and raised brothers and sisters, is a place of life for couples. However, his eldest daughter, who was fifteen years old, was lost in Faro Lake, and the couple had to come out for the livelihood of their six brothers and sisters. Therefore, the couple who go to Lake Palo on a tractor today have a nice breakfast and decide that some good fish will be caught. Can the couple's boats be full today? * Part 2 plot (October 22 broadcast) A couple of fishermen Jeong Byung-deok and Yoon Jung-hae go out to Lake Palo to catch fish today. The couple worked diligently for more than 60 years without ever having to rest at sea. On the other hand, Jung Hae is the only six brothers and sisters who live behind the father as fishermen and Sim Mani, bringing their own cutting boards with his wife, and take care of the homemade peach stew. After the sons and daughters return, the couple go back to the sea to catch 40 kg of carp as the fisherman wants. As soon as I got there, the couple who cleaned up the net went to get on the bus in a hurry ..! * Part 3 plot (October 23 broadcast) Byung Deok and Jung Hae diligently float to catch 40kg of meat. The couple, who meet their targets before the typhoon rises, will go out to town and visit their older son's house. The couple is going to have lunch because their daughter-in-law is having a hard time. I want to catch 80kg instead of 40kg of meat. Director: Kim In Joong Written by Lee Si-ae Photograph by Kim In Joong Director: Kim Dae-hyun Reported by: Song Hyo-rim Broadcast Date: October 21 (Mon) ~ October 25 (Fri), 2019/7: 50 ~ 8: 25

2019-10-23 16:31:11

BTS Jimin, V Live live trend # 1 ... Knitted Thunderbolt sold out!

BTS Jimin, V Live live trend # 1 ... Knitted Thunderbolt sold out!

BTS Jimin said hello to the fans through V Live. Jimin's VIVE is ranked # 1 in real-time trends by fans from around the world, recording 50 trends with 11 keywords in 39 countries, and sold out in two hours from the green knitwear that Jimin wore, to the mustard color. I am making a reservation sale now. Jimin showed her innocence with a green overfit knit with a fresh face that seemed to have just showered, keeping her promise to come back last week with "I'm back ~!" He said, "I love the stars, but the lights of the nights that I have on stage at the concert seemed to be very pretty when I saw them on stage." The fans expressed their emotions at the 'first snow' gift. Jimin also said, "Shin Ji-soo Park Ji-min who debuted in 2019," and said, "Please be pretty with me." It's a story that I accidentally searched for the 'Beautiful' video that they covered in 2014. "You should never look for it. It's not me. I'm a new singer from now on." It comes from trying. Dr. Jimin then appeared and proceeded to play with the children. Jimin began to search, saying, "Hey, that's going to hurt a lot. I'll make it better." Dr. Jimin has since continued to the fan who complains of heartache because of Jimin, and the fans did not know what to do with the cute figure who is immersed in the prescription. `` At the end of the broadcast, '' she said, `` Jimin's come back, '' and she started shouting "Jimin's come back," and she's not breathing without Jimin. " There will be no "" This is why bullet-proof fans are Jimin Jimin's super hurricane-like charm, "he continued a hot comment.

2019-10-23 16:11:11