Yoo Se-ah Yoon So-a Park So-dam Park Seo-jun washes dishes on TV?

Yoo Se-ah Yoon So-a Park So-dam Park Seo-jun washes dishes on TV?

˝three o'clock The last story of 'Three House' was depicted in the TVN entertainment program 'Samsy Three Mountain Village', which aired on the 18th. In the broadcast, Yeom-jeong, Yoon Se-ah, Park So-dam and Park Seo-jun started to eat the ground to make dishes. The combination of Yeom Jung-ah and Yun Se-ah and Park So-dam, who are different in age, seemed strange at first. Rather, the combination of Yeom Jung-ah, Yoon Se-ah, and mature and sulky Park So-dam, who is like a huddle and innocent, led to a unique chemistry. It was a healing that three people read each other and take care of each other and make friendship beyond age. Park So-dam, who was washing the dishes first, took off the rubber gloves, and PD Na Na-seok sat down and started the last dishes. As a result of the game, Park So-dam was washing dishes.

2019-10-23 15:11:12

'Lee Philmo ♥' Susuyeon, the news that I haven't heard in a long time

'Lee Philmo ♥' Susuyeon, the news that I haven't heard in a long time

Actress Lee Pil-mo and Seo Su-yeon have been sharing their stories for a long time. Seo Suyeon posted a photo on his Instagram on the 19th with the phrase "I'm still boogie still." The photo released reveals selfies by Lee Pil Mo and Su Soo Yeon. Fans are pleased to see the two affectionate people delivered after giving birth. On the other hand, Lee Pil-mo and Seo Su-yeon joined the TV Chosun entertainment program 'Taste of Love' last year and married in February. In August, they gave birth to their first and received many celebrations.

2019-10-23 14:31:11

Kim Sae-Rom, the chic atmosphere boasted in black and white photos

Kim Sae-Rom, the chic atmosphere boasted in black and white photos

Broadcaster Kim Sae-Rom delivered the latest news. Kim Sae-Rom recently posted a black and white photo on his Instagram with the words "What are you all doing?" Kim Sae Rom in the picture is staring at the camera with one hand on his chin. The gorgeous beauty with a chic look is eye-catching. On the other hand, Kim Sae-Rom made his debut in the entertainment industry in 2004 as a supermodel selection contest and is active in various entertainments.

2019-10-23 14:12:01

ATEEZ Wooyoung,

ATEEZ Wooyoung, "I want to do it with Jimin seniors."

Jung Woo-young, a representative of ATEZ, said he hopes to collaborate with Jimin, a representative of BTS. "If Wooyoung can collaborate, who would you like to collaborate?" Asked "Jimin seniors, I want to do it," a questionnaire was posted on the online community, and the fan sentiment about Jimin became a hot topic. Wooyoung, who is in charge of the dance and vocal positions of ATI's, said that he is Jimin of BTS as his role model, and "Jimin's direct cams (fan cams) learn a lot." Wooyoung is known to have a close relationship with the Tomorrow by Together Fed, a junior group of BTS. Jimin, who is in charge of the performance of BTS with unrivaled dance lines and tones and enjoys the highest reputation and popularity with the group, has been selected as the target of envy of junior idols. On the other hand, fans are hoping that one day they will have a dance on one stage. "Also, the dancers hug the dancers." "I'm very discerning that Bontoby idol Jimin is a role model." I'll see you. "

2019-10-23 13:31:59

K-pop's first non-classic baritone artist named BTS!

K-pop's first non-classic baritone artist named BTS!

BTS V became the first Korean artist to appear on Wikipedia's 'non-classic baritone list'. Baritone generally refers to artists with the G2-G4 range, but the darker tone than tenor is also an important point, but V has been praised by leading foreign and critics for its unique soulful tone and broad range. Billboard said that expressive vocals with a wide range and deep voices play a pivotal role in the BTS sound, and V's vocals play a central role in group sound. Soothing V's bass is a key element of the overall BTS sound, ”said V's vocals. The Global Media Business Times reported V's 'non-classic baritone list' in detail and commented that V had a vocal skill that easily crossed the baritons and high-pitched areas in the range of 3 octaves. In the article "K-Pop is Baritone Prejudiced," K-Pop songs for male singers on K-Pop have a much higher range than most Western artists, It made it difficult to find vocals. The media also said, “When I first heard BTS music, I was attracted to V's special and unique voice. V's excellent voice is clearly distinguished from the group's songs and despite his excellent voice, he is surprised that he is not the main vocal. The most unique thing is that he has a deep and low tone baritone that is not found in K-pop, but it also easily handles the high range of the group in a wide range. ” V's vocals, praised by British music journal “Readdork” as “a silky, deep, soulful vocal and a wide range of solos,” proved its worth in solo songs. Fans' expectations are growing in the musical growth of V, which adds depth and charm to the music of BTS with a wide range from low to high and deep and soulful vocals. On the other hand, BTS will hold a final concert at the main stadium of Jamsil Stadium for a total of three days from the 26th to the 29th.

2019-10-23 13:12:02

Onjuwan, thanks for the best snack tea

Onjuwan, thanks for the best snack tea "Thanks to the staff and actors, eat well"

Actress Onjuwan thanked his best friends for their snack tea. Onjuwan posted a photo on his Instagram on the 18th with the phrase, "Thank you ## thank you # thank you # thanks to your friends. The shared photos include snack tea from Kim Dong-wook, Kim Ho-young, Lee Sang-yup, Jang Sung-kyu and Choi Sung-joon. The banner was set up with a snack tea. The actors and staff have a good time. ',' Everybody's a big hit, please. ' Onju, on the other hand, is appearing in the OCN drama "Everybody's Lie."

2019-10-23 12:31:11

‘The Gag Concert’ Jang Dong-hyuk is a gagman commute.

‘The Gag Concert’ Jang Dong-hyuk is a gagman commute.

Gag Woman Shin Bong-sun and Lee Hyun-jung appear at the “Gagman Commute Track” (hereinafter referred to as “Kaeyuk University”), giving a big smile to the home theater. Gagman Jang Dong-hyuk and Kwon Jae-gwan saw Shin Bong-sun and Lee Hyun-jung walking to participate in the 'Kaeyuk University' mission. buy. It feels like there's a man at home ... ” Jang Dong-hyuk said, "It's a comedy. I think it's a special feature."

2019-10-23 12:11:12

Kim Ji-suk, two-shot actress 'It looks like?'

Kim Ji-suk, two-shot actress 'It looks like?'

Actor Kim Ji-suk has released a two-shot with child actor Kim Kang-hoon. On the 19th, Kim posted a photo on his Instagram with the article, "The person we meet the most. Do we look alike?" Kim Ji-suk is looking at the camera while hugging his child actor Kim Kang-hoon. In particular, the two playful figures make a smile. Kim Ji-seok is appearing in KBS2 drama 'When camellia bloom'.

2019-10-23 11:31:13

Vanity of the topic, daily life released on SNS on the topic

Vanity of the topic, daily life released on SNS on the topic

On the 16th, Heo Young-ji told Instagram, "Thank you for today." Netizens who saw it left a variety of comments, such as "sister is pretty." On the other hand, He Young Ji's Instagram is the topic of SNS that communicates with netizens by revealing He Young Ji's daily life.

2019-10-23 11:12:06

Who is Kim Young-eun, the one-year-old younger husband Oh Ji-hwan and Sun Dong-yeol director of the Asian Games?

Who is Kim Young-eun, the one-year-old younger husband Oh Ji-hwan and Sun Dong-yeol director of the Asian Games?

There is a lot of interest in Kim Young-eun, wife of Oh Ji-hwan, of the professional baseball LG Twins. Oh Ji-hwan's wife Kim Young-eun on his SNS on the 22nd "Thank you for your attention to the player Oh Ji-hwan, but the bad comments over the family hurts," he said, "There are many social issues and endurance is not good. I will prepare for the lawsuit. " Kim Young-eun added, "Thank you for rebuking the wrong, but please look at it with love." This is the extreme choice of actor Sulley, who was suffering from bad grievances recently. LG's main shortstop Oh Ji-hwan has been plagued by malicious comments for over a year after the final list of the 2018 Jakarta-Palembang Asian Games National Baseball Team. Oh Ji-hwan, born in 1990 and twenty-nine years old, is the infielder of the LG Twins and his cousin is Oh Jung-hwan, the infielder of the KIA Tigers. In high school, he was a right-handed hitter until his sophomore year. At the Edmonton World Youth Championships in 2008, he led the championship with An Chi Hong, Park Gun Woo, Hur Kyung Min, and Su Jung Bin. In his third year of high school, he worked as a batter and got his first nomination from LG Twins. Since 2010, he has been a major shortstop for the team. In 2016, he was the first shortstop to make Jamsil home with 20 home runs. I applied for the police baseball team in 2017 but were dropped because of the tattoo. He was elected national team member of the 2018 Jakarta Asian Games. Sue Dong-yeol, who was the manager at the time, was asked to select a player to participate in the Jakarta-Palembang Asian Games after being asked by a specific club. Oh Ji-hwan and Park Hae-min were the controversial lines for selecting the Jakarta-Palembang Asian Games national team in 2018. The controversy in the selection process led to a performance blow. In the end, he led the former baseball national team coach, Chung Un-chan, KBO governor's witness to the National Assembly, and the resignation of manager Sun Dong-yeol. In 2018, the Democratic Party's Sohn Hye-won, the Liberal Korean Party's Cho Kyung-tae, and the Barun Future Party's Kim Su-min demanded witness as the witness. Senator Sohn Hye-won said, "If Sun endures to the end and it is rainy, it will be difficult to oversee the baseball team by 2020." Sun has only two choices. "Apologize or resign." Representative Kim Soo-min said, "Oh, Ji-hwan had a sympathy with the players in the team." "The public doubts that a certain player was embarked on the national team by forming a cartel and inserting military service for each team according to customs." Asked. "I'm sorry that I didn't understand the trends and the hearts of young people," said Sun, who is consistent with his face. "It was my idea to select a player," he denied the allegations. Born in 1989, Kim Young-eun, who is 30 years older than Oh Ji-hwan, was born in Miss Korea, Jeonbuk, in 2011 and was an MBC announcer in Gwangju in 2014. Since 2017, he joined the home shopping company of a large company and worked as a show host.

2019-10-23 10:31:11

Golden garden, hardened aging is unlucky

Golden garden, hardened aging is unlucky

On the 19th, Shin Nan-suk (Jeong Young-ju) recalled Dong-ju (Han Ji-hye) and said, “Sorry! Let's make a bubble of my life's dream and see if you're safe! ”I see a red goldfish in a fishbowl floating around trying to pack it. Hardened Nansuk said, "What is the sign of this unfortunately?" What happened to our Sabina? What? I'm going to go right now! ”Showed the ominous signs. In the 53-56th episode of MBC Weekend Special Project 'Golden Garden', which was broadcast on the 19th, the conflict between Han Ji-hye (Eun Dong-ju), Lee Sang-woo (Cha Pil-seung), Oh Ji-eun (Savina), and Jung Young-ju (Shin Nan-sook) became extremely dramatic. Spread out. In the process, Sabina gave birth to Choi's child. Along with Shin-Nsook, he informed Jin Nam-hee, the son of Choi Seong-sung (Kim Yu-suk), Han Su-mi (jo Mi-ryeong), and the out-of-marriage, to overturn the home theater. Sabina asked Nan Sook if she had a way to make her mother's decision, and Nan Sook said, “I thought we had a card left! Han Ki-young is a card! ” In reverting everything, Oji sinned too much. Han Jihye advised, "It's not a past that can be erased by neglecting. If you really want to start anew, you will be proud of your sins."

2019-10-23 10:11:11

Yoo Seung-seung, who came to the stage in the last order

Yoo Seung-seung, who came to the stage in the last order

The KBS2 entertainment broadcasted on the 19th, “The Immortal Masterpiece – Singing the Legend (The Immortal Masterpiece)” has been the legendary longtime pop professional disc jockey Bae Chul Soo for 29 years. Yoo Seung-seung, who came to the stage in the final order, staged a spectacular stage by selecting We Are The Champions, a British legendary rock band, Queen. The youngest stage seizes power, and the cool “Sida vocals” open the door to the Queen's masterpieces. Yoon Kul is the last schedule of the everlasting masterpiece. I enlisted on Thursday. ”

2019-10-23 09:31:50

Poop dogs…

Poop dogs…

Super Aroma ... On the 20th, SBS Plus 'Five Minutes Before the Launch, Poop Dogs' will introduce Kim Ki-Doo's struggle to improve the deterioration between her daughter So Eun-i, her dog's snout and her dog. Kim Ki-Doo prepares a super luxurious aroma spa by seeing between So-eun, Neon-chan and Chan-chan who are rarely narrowed. The purpose is to build a bond by giving the same smell to So-eun and her dogs. Kim Ki-Du tried to make three dung dogs friendly with aroma baths and aroma massages, but it didn't work much, and the dog guide visited Kim's house.

2019-10-23 09:11:47

Accounting

Accounting

Singer accountant boasted a sexy charm. The accounting posted several photos on his Instagram on the 18th. In the picture, there is an accountant wearing a see-through knit. As he winks at the camera, his small face and slim V-line attracted attention. Fans who saw the pictures commented, "The more I see you, the goddess", "Really pretty", "I'm dying pretty".

2019-10-23 08:31:11

Posted a photo with the words Keep Going in the Swings account.

Posted a photo with the words Keep Going in the Swings account.

Rapper Swings Reveals Everyday On the 17th, Swings posted a photo on his Instagram account with the words "Keep Going." Swings in the picture is sitting in a restaurant is busy talking on the phone. In particular, the appearance of looking at a cell phone is very catchy.

2019-10-23 08:11:52