Rendezvous, the album that filled all the songs with his own song "The King of Mask Singer"

2019-10-23 04:11:11

MBC entertainment program 'The Masked King,' which aired on the afternoon of the 20th, depicted the performance of eight masked singers who challenged Gaman Manpang.

B2B Lim Hyun-sik, who made her first solo activity with her album `` Rendéebu '', filled all the songs with her own songs, continued his sharp reasoning as a singer-songwriter.

The masked singer, who is considered to be an idol, said, “I will cast if I am a producer.”

Indeed, Im Hyun-sik's masked singer's identity is focused on whether an idol will fit.

Kang Se-jung said, "I used to be a singer, but I used to lip-sync," and he admired the song 'Pay Me', which was released 19 years ago.

Soy crab won 65 rounds, defeating 34 lobsters, and advanced to the second round.

Daegu grilled Toy's 'Seoul today is sunny all day long'.

I really sang with clear tone.

The identity of Daegu Grill was Kang Se-jung, an actor from the first-generation girl group Papaya.

Kang Se-jung said, "I want to express my gratitude to the Oh My Girl who remade our forgotten song."

"I'm proud just to have a challenge," he added.