Kim Woo-ri, “Arriving in Jeju Island ~

Kim Woo-ri, “Arriving in Jeju Island ~

Kim Woori revealed his recent situation through his SNS. On the 18th, Kim Woori said, “I arrived at Jeju Island ~~ My wife's house is very nice. I'm happy in many ways ~ ”. The netizens who have seen this are “Ah !! Responded.

2019-10-22 16:31:15

Nahuna sold out concert, revealing the status of everlasting blue chip, also failing as a successful big card

Nahuna sold out concert, revealing the status of everlasting blue chip, also failing as a successful big card

Nahuna concert sold out Singer Nahuna's concert is sold out, causing a hot topic. The concert mash is hot enough to decorate the sword. The sold out case is 20 minutes after the ticketing began at 10 am on the 22nd. It is an example of how great Nahuna's popularity is. The concert sold out that Nahuna was an eternal blue chip. It is a pity that people who did not get tickets because of the sold out situation. The organizer announced the sale of Nahuna's concert officially, and the reason why the concert sold out was that it had 30,000 seats. The concert sold out is a case that reminded me that Nahuna is a box office big card regardless of season or season. Nahuna's stature has soared once more as the concert sold out.

2019-10-22 16:11:11

I'm staring at the camera

I'm staring at the camera

Park Bom recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "We see Seunghee my black knight ~ If you see Queendom ~". Park Bom in the picture is looking at the camera, sticking out her lips. On the other hand, Oh My Girl, who belonged to Park Bom and Seung Hee, appeared in Mnet entertainment 'Queendom'.

2019-10-22 15:31:10

Lee said he would not ask for much attention

Lee said he would not ask for much attention

Jump Entertainment said, “We recently signed an exclusive contract with actor Seung-jun Lee.” “Lee Seung-jun is an actor with his own distinctive acting color. It is already recognized in the acting aspect, but there are still many ways to show. Therefore, we will spare no support for Lee Seung-jun to provide a stable environment where he can concentrate on acting activities and become a more beloved actor to the public. I ask for your interest. ” Lee has built a solid internal stance through independent film and theater stages for a long time. In addition to KBS2's monthly drama "Chosun Rocco-Mungdujeon," which is currently being broadcasted, he has appeared in numerous drama works such as Psychometry Her, Mr. Sunshine, and Cuckold Young Ae, and also in the movies Control and Kart. It has been an active activity. Lee Seung-joon said, “I am happy to be a new leap forward with Jump Entertainment. I will always be a humble and hardworking actor in order not to lose my beginners. ”

2019-10-22 15:11:15

But who shot you to see who?

But who shot you to see who?

`` Season season '' In the KBS2 daily drama 'Season of the Sun-94,' which aired on the 18th, Kwang-il (CHOI Sung-jae) visited Jang (Jeong-yong Jung) and knelt down and asked for forgiveness for trying to report him to the police. Chae Deok-sil went to Oh Sun and Yun Si-wol (Yo Soi) to celebrate the opening of the store, giving strange loaves. Kim Joo-ri: “My brother has eaten a pot of rice for 12 years. But who sees it? ” After returning home, Yuwol informed President Jang (Han Yong Yong) that he would dismiss President Choi Kwang-il as Logis' president. President Jang felt bitter when he knew why he was sitting in the chairman's office when he said he would correct Yangji New Testament accounting.

2019-10-22 14:31:12

˝Kim Young Chul's Power FM˝ So you're opening your favorite songs?

˝Kim Young Chul's Power FM˝ So you're opening your favorite songs?

Singer Heize appeared on Kim Young-chul's Power FM. Hayes boasted his own lyrics as well as his nickname of 'sound gangster', and he also released popular songs such as 'Rain and So' along with the listeners. SBS Power FM (107.7MHz) “Kim Young-chul's Power FM,” featuring singer-songwriter Hayes, is broadcast every morning from 7:00 to 9:00, and can be viewed on radio through the internet radio gorilla.

2019-10-22 14:11:11

Oh Jung-yeon is working as a DJ of literature

Oh Jung-yeon is working as a DJ of literature

Oh Jung-yeon recently posted on his Instagram, "I can't equal # 1 day1 cold. Take a photo of a group going out for diving and stay alone all day long. # 2 day2,3,4 All-day diving # 3. Posted several photos. Oh Jung-yeon is wearing a sleeveless T-shirt and points to a sign that says 'Behold ... BOHOL'. Meanwhile, Oh Jung-yeon is working as a DJ for EBS radio 'Literature Idol Meets.'

2019-10-22 13:31:12

Even though he's a new face,

Even though he's a new face,

Lowe is performing an extra day in the comic "Secret" in the MBC tree drama "The Day I Discovered." Baek Kyung proactively acts on Dano by proclaiming Dano as a formal lover, as if he is seen at Haru's birthday party. He continued to be angry at Dano's gaze that reached the day and repeatedly acted roughly, inflicting tension every moment. In the broadcast, one day disappeared and surprised viewers. One day he had an ego, but he wasn't sure of his existence, and he decided to make his answer with Dahn. In the process, Roe was perfectly melted in a day of straightforwardness toward fate and dullness. Even though he is a rookie, he has a delicate acting ability that depicts the opposite character of when there is no ego.

2019-10-22 13:11:13

Bronze Dream 2 Up to 1 minute viewer rating Couple?

Bronze Dream 2 Up to 1 minute viewer rating Couple?

Gangnam ♡ Lee Sang-hwa, the couple of parakeets Choi Soo-jong ♡ Break the top 1-minute audience ratings after defeating Ha Hee-la Gangnam and Lee Sang-hwa gave their wedding invitations to acquaintances. Among the sweet couples, who is the main character who won the highest one-minute viewer ratings of 'Song Dream Dream 2-You're My Destiny'?   Gangnam Lee Sang-hwa's top 1-minute viewership protagonist defeated Choi Soo-jong, Ha Hee-ra, a well-known couple as a long-time lovebird. In the scene of Lee Sang-hwa's skating showdown with Kwak Yoon-gi, Gangnam cheered on Lee Sang-hwa, saying, “Well and cool.” This scene was aired in Part 2 of 'Song Dream Dream 2-You Are My Destiny', which was 1.7% p higher than the average rating of 9.6%. Part 2 of 'Song Dream Dream 2-You're My Destiny' was also # 1 on Monday.

2019-10-22 12:31:11

Ahn Jae-hyun is the third generation chairman and appearance in the play ...

Ahn Jae-hyun is the third generation chairman and appearance in the play ...

On the 18th, MBC's new tree mini-series 'Defective Humans' unveiled Ahn Jae-hyun's first still showcasing a beautiful visual. Ahn Jae-hyun is a three-year-old chairman of the conglomerate and Lee Kang-woo, who has an obsessive appearance. Lee Kang-woo is a figure with a flawless appearance that seems to be solid, but others live under the secret trauma of the past. 'Hazard humans' production crew said, “Ahn Jae-hyun completely melted into Lee Kang-woo as if he was wearing my clothes.” “Let's expect Ahn Jae-hyun to perform a different acting transformation in 'Hazard humans'.”

2019-10-22 12:11:11

Popular creator Yun Tzu-ku appeared on the web drama `` Green in My Heart ''

Popular creator Yun Tzu-ku appeared on the web drama `` Green in My Heart ''

Web drama starring Jeon Hyo-sung and Choi Kyu-jin will appear on the solo stage with the ability to perform as a MC in the role of Yoon Joo-ku, who has appeared in Jang Sung-kyu's 'Walman'. He made his debut as an actor through 'Green in My Heart' (Cheon Hyo-sung, Choi Kyu-jin). Yun Tzuquak is a former amusement park part-time student who is beloved by the public for his unique meals and energy. In particular, Jang Seong-gyu's Walkman was the most-evered hit ever with Everland. Yun-Joo-ku, who is busy working on YouTube and broadcasting, has confirmed the appearance of `` My Heart, '' a public-facing web drama on the theme of the environment, and is preparing to show a new face as an actor through this opportunity. Web Drama `` Green in My Heart '' is a public-facing web drama for the spread of eco-friendly consumption culture. A romantic comedy about an episode that takes place while producing a drama. Yun is an important MC in this work, and she is accustomed to acting with actors such as Jeon Hyo-sung, Choi Kyu-jin, and Sung Ji-ru. Particularly, in the first episode, an energetic solo dance stage of Yun Tzuku is prepared, and an explosive reaction is expected. You can see Yun's acting through upcoming making videos, and she plans to show her in public through the web drama 'Green in My Heart'. The web drama “He in My Heart” was filmed in late October and aired on Naver TV and YouTube in November.

2019-10-22 11:31:13

They unveiled their day at Hannam-dong Love House!

They unveiled their day at Hannam-dong Love House!

Modern family In the 34th episode of MBN 'Modern Family', which was broadcast on the 18th, a couple of dog actors (gagman-actress) and married couples Ko Myung-hwan and Lim Ji-eun appeared. They revealed their day at the love house in Hannam-dong. Kim Ae-kyung said, “I don't like self (Park Won Sook) and (Im Hyun Sik) don't like it.” On Park's repeated iron walls, Lim Hyun-sik said, “Watch me with patience. Even twenty years ~ ”exploded Tikitakami Kemi. Ko Myeong-hwan put bean sprouts into the water and prepared the stewed steak. Ko Myung-hwan, who allowed his wife to attend, began to pack. Seeing her husband's shabby clothes, Lim sighed and revealed the images of the spleen. Koh Myung-hwan, who transformed into 'Tandom' with the help of Lim Ji-eun, went out friendly with Lim Ji-eun, even though he said, "The clothes are uncomfortable." Koh Myung-hwan and Lim Ji-eun, a couple of “6 years of marriage” dog actors (gagman-actress), unveiled their day at a love house in Hannam-dong. The two slept in a flat pajamas and shared their 'weather' skinships. Im Ji-eun, who woke up first, beats Myeong-hwan's ear and then hits his back with the soles of his feet. Ko Myeong-hwan enjoyed a late night as if he was massaged by his wife's skin attack. Like the president of 'Amazing Restaurant', he presented a delicious four-sided dish such as grilled mackerel. Ko Myung-hwan finished the four-packed meal in 20 minutes, and Lim Ji-eun, who tasted miso soup, said, "Sell me to sell."

2019-10-22 11:11:15

I'm asking if it's true that it's cut in the company.

I'm asking if it's true that it's cut in the company.

Park Il-woong (Bae Jae-won) was dispatched to Chun-ri Mart under the direction of Kwon Young-gu (Park Ho-san) to sneak up the documents stored in the Cheonri Mart. Cheon Marma Mart Episode 5 My wife, who was still watching Jeongbok-dong preparing to go to work, asked, "Is it cut off at work. Is it true at work?" Jung Bok-dong replies, "Well, someone cut off. I got some greetings." Prior to the dispatch of Chun-Mart Mart, Park received training on mental education at the invitation of Kwon Young-gu. As a reward, Park started to squeeze from the first day, pointing out the costumes of the staff at Chun-Mar Mart. In order to retrieve the documents kept secretly in the Chunlima Mart, Park tried to be appointed as a full-time employee. He tried to get a promotion, but Park refused and hoped for a short-term assignment. Then, as soon as he goes to work, he presents 'Big Fuck' to the mart again. One wall of the mart is made of an aquarium. It is even a giant fish tank where whales roam. When Moon Suk-gu asked, "What's going on?" At the end of the broadcast, he showed the appearance of Manager Park who is active in Chun-ri-Mart and anticipated how he will smile in the future. As Park was officially announced as Chun-Mart Mart, he created anxiety in the mart, including the staff's clothing from the first day. He tried to retrieve the documents to fulfill his mission, but the key to the archive was in Jung Bok-dong. Perhaps it's different, a suspicious Ondol catches Moonseok-gu instead of a cashier. For Jungseok-gu, Jung Bok-dong said, "Once we remembered our local hole shop, we built an ondol counter. Didn't the owner grandmother lie down or sit in the room and pay the bill? Nobody had ever thought of her grandmother making money against us. "

2019-10-22 10:31:11

Catch the ghost First broadcast, debut with higher ratings than previous show Great Time

Catch the ghost First broadcast, debut with higher ratings than previous show Great Time

TVN's new TV drama “Catch a Ghost” started its first broadcast on October 21st with a rating of 4.6% (TNMS, paid subscription) on Monday. It is higher than the ratings of 3.4% at the time of the first broadcast of the same time drama "Great Show" and higher than the ratings of 2.9% at the last episode of "The Great Show." In addition, 'Catch a Ghost' made a successful start with the first overall non-terrestrial viewership on Monday from the first broadcast. According to the TNMS viewer data, 'Catch a ghost' appealed greatly to the audience of women in their 40s, especially from the first broadcast. 'Catch a ghost' is a story about catching a serial killer in the subway. Moon Geun-young appears in the ghost station.

2019-10-22 10:11:11

Seong Hyun-Ah case, innocence at the trial of repatriation conviction! ... he tried to recover from pain many times, such as the death of her husband !.

Seong Hyun-Ah case, innocence at the trial of repatriation conviction! ... he tried to recover from pain many times, such as the death of her husband !. "

Amid the growing interest in Miss Korea actor Seong Hyun-a, the story of her longing for her husband, who passed away two years ago, is being re-examined. Sung Hyun-ah, who launched a YouTube channel 'Tobabang TV' that deals with real-time content in July, performed live live on September 9 I was worried about how to deal with the evil. Today, Sung Hyun-a said, "I just take a rest after the drama a year ago. Now I'm on YouTube related to real estate. I started thinking that I should work." Seong Hyunah "Too many bad guys in the article. So I'll try to catch a bad boy" and "when the bad guys run a lot of 4,000 pieces. If the article comes out first name. He said, "The family's bad guys are the most angry," he said. "I don't know how to talk to my child." On April 26, Sung Hyun Ah posted a picture of his mobile messenger KakaoTalk message screen on his Instagram. On March 31, Sung Hyun-a sent her a message saying 'I love you', 'I didn't do anything wrong', 'Do not worry'. Nearly a month later, you still see the number "1," which indicates "unread." Seong Hyun-ah wrote, "I can't read ... I love Dad." Earlier, Seong Hyun Ah's husband, 6-year-old businessman Choi Moe, was separated and made an extreme choice in 2017. On May 9, 2017, around 8:40 am, Sung Hyun-ah's husband, Choi Mo, 49, was found dead in a Tivoli car parked near an officetel construction site in Hwaseong, Gyeonggi-do. At the time of discovery, a lightning bolt was burned in the car and the car door was locked. Choi was in a suit and a coat, and no note was found on the scene. At the time, Choi was wanted by the prosecutor's office on charges of embezzling 16.6 billion won (e.g. embezzlement under the Specific Economic Crime Weighted Punishment Act). Choi, who was accused of embezzlement, is said to have separated from Sung-ah since the end of 2012. The two have one son. Born in 1975, Hyun Hyun-ah, who is forty-five years old, spent his childhood under the father of a large corporation. After graduating from high school, she worked as a model and entered the Miss Korea competition in 1994. In 2002, he was arrested for drug use. In 2003, he published a nude pictorial, and in 2004, appeared in the movie `` Woman is the future of the man '', entered the Cannes Film Festival and succeeded in recovering. I came back. In 2010, she married a six-year-old businessman and gave birth to a son. However, her husband's remarried business went to separation because he was unsatisfied. Afterwards, he suffered severe hardships and was prosecuted for prostitution in 2013. He was fined 2 million won in the first and second cases, but he was acquitted in the 2016 Supreme Court ruling. Had to be banned from the MBC. On June 10, 2016, the third sentence of the Suwon District Penal Information Office (Deputy Judge Lee Jong-woo) sentenced him to innocence after breaking a court of fines of 2 million won in a trial for conviction of renunciation of Sung Hyun-a, who was accused of violating the prosecution law, including prostitution. Sung Hyun-ah filed a formal trial in January 2014 when she was briefly prosecuted in December 2013 on charges of having sex with a total of 50 million won from an acquaintance who was introduced from acquaintances from January to March 2010. In the first and second trials, he concluded that he had a 'sponsor contract' and that the prostitution was correct given that Mr. A's statement was consistent and that the money was actually paid. However, the Supreme Court said on February 18, 2017, "Prostitution punishment under the Prostitution Punishment Act means prostitution against unspecified persons." After breaking the sentence of 2 million won, he returned the case to the Suwon district law. Since then, he returned to the home theater in 2018 with KBS 2TV morning TV novel, Wave, Pajaya, and it was only 21 years after the 1997 mini-series devotion to KBS positive pole. Declined.

2019-10-22 09:31:11