They unveiled their day at Hannam-dong Love House!

2019-10-22 11:11:15

Modern family

In the 34th episode of MBN 'Modern Family', which was broadcast on the 18th, a couple of dog actors (gagman-actress) and married couples Ko Myung-hwan and Lim Ji-eun appeared.

They revealed their day at the love house in Hannam-dong.

Kim Ae-kyung said, “I don't like self (Park Won Sook) and (Im Hyun Sik) don't like it.”

On Park's repeated iron walls, Lim Hyun-sik said, “Watch me with patience.

Even twenty years ~ ”exploded Tikitakami Kemi.

Ko Myeong-hwan put bean sprouts into the water and prepared the stewed steak.

Ko Myung-hwan, who allowed his wife to attend, began to pack.

Seeing her husband's shabby clothes, Lim sighed and revealed the images of the spleen.

Koh Myung-hwan, who transformed into 'Tandom' with the help of Lim Ji-eun, went out friendly with Lim Ji-eun, even though he said, "The clothes are uncomfortable."

Koh Myung-hwan and Lim Ji-eun, a couple of “6 years of marriage” dog actors (gagman-actress), unveiled their day at a love house in Hannam-dong.

The two slept in a flat pajamas and shared their 'weather' skinships.

Im Ji-eun, who woke up first, beats Myeong-hwan's ear and then hits his back with the soles of his feet.

Ko Myeong-hwan enjoyed a late night as if he was massaged by his wife's skin attack.

Like the president of 'Amazing Restaurant', he presented a delicious four-sided dish such as grilled mackerel.

Ko Myung-hwan finished the four-packed meal in 20 minutes, and Lim Ji-eun, who tasted miso soup, said, "Sell me to sell."