Popular creator Yun Tzu-ku appeared on the web drama `` Green in My Heart ''

2019-10-22 11:31:13

Web drama starring Jeon Hyo-sung and Choi Kyu-jin will appear on the solo stage with the ability to perform as a MC in the role of Yoon Joo-ku, who has appeared in Jang Sung-kyu's 'Walman'.

He made his debut as an actor through 'Green in My Heart' (Cheon Hyo-sung, Choi Kyu-jin).

Yun Tzuquak is a former amusement park part-time student who is beloved by the public for his unique meals and energy.

In particular, Jang Seong-gyu's Walkman was the most-evered hit ever with Everland.

Yun-Joo-ku, who is busy working on YouTube and broadcasting, has confirmed the appearance of `` My Heart, '' a public-facing web drama on the theme of the environment, and is preparing to show a new face as an actor through this opportunity.

Web Drama `` Green in My Heart '' is a public-facing web drama for the spread of eco-friendly consumption culture.

A romantic comedy about an episode that takes place while producing a drama.

Yun is an important MC in this work, and she is accustomed to acting with actors such as Jeon Hyo-sung, Choi Kyu-jin, and Sung Ji-ru.

Particularly, in the first episode, an energetic solo dance stage of Yun Tzuku is prepared, and an explosive reaction is expected.

You can see Yun's acting through upcoming making videos, and she plans to show her in public through the web drama 'Green in My Heart'.

The web drama “He in My Heart” was filmed in late October and aired on Naver TV and YouTube in November.