Lim Hyun-joo, “Egon Schiele and Klimt enjoy ...”

Lim Hyun-joo, “Egon Schiele and Klimt enjoy ...”

Lim Hyun-ju caught his attention by telling the recent situation through his SNS. On the 17th, Lim Hyun-joo said, “Egon Siles and Klimt visited the cafe. When we first met, we were surprised at each other's surprises. There was also a lot in common. Vienna's continuity ‍‍ ”with the article posted a picture to attract the attention of the fans. Fans who saw it said, "No, did you meet there? It's awesome", "The goddesses", "You're like two people." Left.

2019-10-22 07:31:48

Ballerina Lee Ye-na is also an actor.

Ballerina Lee Ye-na is also an actor.

In the Mnet entertainment program 'Thumbbody 2', which was broadcasted on the 18th of the previous day, the dancers sent their first thumb music from the stage of their introduction. Ballerina Iena, who is also an actor, was in second place. Jena, who appeared in a white ballet suit, gave a different charm than when she was wearing plain clothes. She focused her attention by showing a beautiful dancing figure like a swan. 'Thumb Body 2' is a reality entertainment program where male and female dancers choreograph each other and develop romance. In addition to Kim Sori, dancers such as Choi Ye-lim, Lee Do-yun, Yoon Hye-su and Song Jae-yeop appeared in great numbers. Lee Jena prepared the stage for the second time with a second preference. Lee Jena was relieved, "I'm so glad. In the seat selection, Yenna said, "I'll sit in the middle. Because I'm in place." Kim Sori was ranked third in the dictionary. On the stage of Choi Ye-lim, who is in fourth place of crush, the dancers admired, "Elegant", "I am already overwhelmed since I walked with a point." On the overwhelming Choi Ye-rim stage, female dancers said, "I think there will be a change of heart." Male dancers moved to prepare for the stage. Lee Woo-tae, No. 2 Jang Jun-hyuk, No. 3 Song Jae-yeop, and No. 4 Do-yoon Lee were found. The first male favourite was Urban dancer Lee Woo-tae. Woo Tae presented a stage that resembled her cool and straightforward personality. With the crew members who are active, they showed a great dance and a strong dance.

2019-10-22 07:11:40

We are collecting letters from fans in search of a birthday billboard.

We are collecting letters from fans in search of a birthday billboard.

Jung Da-kyung recently posted on his Instagram "#October 9 #birthday bulletin board # # before he disappeared # # # Post-it letter, the news of the disappearance of the news! I posted several pictures with the words "Thank you #Ganji". In the picture, Jeong Da-kyung collects letters from fans in search of his birthday billboard installed at the subway station. Meanwhile, Jung Da-kyung formed a group Venus with Duri, Park Sung-yeon, and released the new song 'Blinker' last August.

2019-10-22 06:31:13

She is taking a selfie while looking at the camera in 'Moon Hyun Ah'

She is taking a selfie while looking at the camera in 'Moon Hyun Ah'

On the 16th, Moon posted a photo on his Instagram account with the words "Today's Fun Show:". She is taking a selfie while looking at the camera in the car. Moon Hyun-ah married in 2017 and is a solo artist.

2019-10-22 06:11:14

The stern of the song, completed with François François…

The stern of the song, completed with François François…

? MBC 'Show! Music Center', which aired on the 19th, was broadcasted with a special feature of the '2019 Asia Song Festival' held in Ulsan. 'Nalarari' is Stern's own song that was completed with composer Franz, starting with Stern's inspiration during the March tour of North America and Mexico. The song is impressed with the lyrics that pour over the dance-hall and Latin exotic sounds that lead the song. Ceremony captivated the viewers with point choreography such as propeller dance, 얍얍 dance, and unique five-way dance.

2019-10-22 05:31:11

WikiMiki WikiMiki says it will be a seven-person system for the time being

WikiMiki WikiMiki says it will be a seven-person system for the time being

On April 16, their agency, Fantasyo Music, told the official Wiki Miki fan club cafe, "Choi Yoo-jeong was suspended for a while due to health reasons." The agency said, "I'm sorry to deliver the sudden news to Mr. Keyring, who sent me a generous love." "He said. Fans were disappointed at the news and prayed for Choi's recovery.

2019-10-22 05:11:12

The members who heard about the mission would be easier than they thought.

The members who heard about the mission would be easier than they thought.

? `Running Man` The SBS entertainment program `` Running Man, '' which aired on the afternoon of Sunday, will show a mission of the past that broke down the ninth-year Running Man entertainment veteran members. The members who heard the mission started out as "I will be easier than I thought", but all of them unexpectedly endure the laughter mission, and shouted out, "This is a mission that made me fail." Kim Jong-guk, the strongest person in the endurance of laughter, also challenged the mission, but contrary to the expectations of members who would easily succeed, Kim Jong-guk was also struggling with a pitcher in his neck and could not endure laughter.

2019-10-22 04:31:12

Said the actor that made me feel “Section TV Entertainment Communications.”

Said the actor that made me feel “Section TV Entertainment Communications.”

'Black Money' is a story that happens when prosecutor Yang Min-hyuk, who is just going for investigation, faces the reality of huge financial corruption. In an interview, Cho Jin-woong said, "Having healthy energy. It's noisy enough to be overdone outside the screen, but it made me feel a lot." Lee Eun-ni also said, "It was amazing just to watch Cho Jin-woong's performance at the scene." Cho Jinwoong also confessed to the secret of self-management, "when you need to lose weight and drink and exercise."

2019-10-22 04:11:14

On a ranch outing that can scream and run ~ There is a country for kids

On a ranch outing that can scream and run ~ There is a country for kids

On the 19th, KBS2 'There is a country for a child' released a photo of picnic scenes of Hwang Chi-yeol and Kim Won-hyo, who became the helpers of 8 children in Gochang. Hwang Chi-Yeol and Kim Won-Hyo went on a ranch outing where 8 siblings could scream and run freely without consciousness of their surroundings. When I went out, I was sorry to hear my mother told me that I was hurt by the thorny words around me. When Kim Ji-Seon mentioned Gochang's representative specialties such as watermelon, bokbunja, and eel, Jung Joo-ri said "Bokbunja and eel and ayu ~" and revealed a special story with her husband who is tangled with bokbunja. His unique memories in Bokbunja aroused curiosity.

2019-10-22 03:31:40

Lemon balm diet tips Smallpox is effective and toothache

Lemon balm diet tips Smallpox is effective and toothache

Lemon balm is also effective for smallpox and has been used for nausea when you have toothache. It has been used for poisonous mushroom detoxification, abdominal pain, stomach ulcer, dysmenorrhea, and menstrual palpation. The key to the diet is due to the rosemary acid component. Rosemary acid is said to be the secret to diet. This is why it is known as belly fat and visceral fat breaker, and it is also popular as a short-term diet. It is also used to flavor salads, soups, sauces, omelets, meat and fish. The Mediterranean coast is native to the eastern Mediterranean, West Asia, Black Sea and Central Europe. Lemon balm also removes visceral fat by inhibiting the growth and production of fat cells. This is because rosmarinic acid blocks new blood vessels that supply nutrients to fat cells.

2019-10-22 03:11:12

'What is the cause of cystitis and what is the cause of urinary bladder?'

'What is the cause of cystitis and what is the cause of urinary bladder?'

The best way to prevent cystitis is to drink 6-8 glasses of water per day, 1.5L-1.8L of water. Also avoid eating bladder-stimulating coffee, tea, alcohol, citrus fruits, or fruit juices. In addition, after the sex should be a habit of urination must be a little uncomfortable after treatment after urination and defecation, it is preferable to use a tissue from the front to the back. If you have inflammation and you have no inflammation elsewhere, such as nephritis, you usually have no systemic symptoms, such as a fever. Cystitis is largely divided into two types. First, the cause of acute cystitis is ascending infection from the urethra, which is the primary route and is common in women. Second, acute cystitis occurs according to the toxicity of the bacteria itself, the individual's resistance to bacteria, and the anatomical and functional state of the urinary tract. More than 80% of the causative bacteria are Escherichia coli. Treatment of acute cystitis is the use of appropriate antibiotics. Three days of antimicrobial therapy is standard, but recent studies have shown that single doses can be effectively treated. In the case of chronic cystitis, long-term antibiotic administration should be considered. The most important thing is to find out the cause of chronic cystitis and remove or correct it.

2019-10-22 02:31:38

'Oatmeal Efficacy, Side Effects' Lecithin prevents fatty liver by removing fat from the liver

'Oatmeal Efficacy, Side Effects' Lecithin prevents fatty liver by removing fat from the liver

Oatmeal is considered as one of the world's top 10 superfoods due to its rich efficacy. Oatmeal, rich in amino acids, can also help produce lecithin that protects the liver. Lecithin removes fat from the liver, preventing fatty liver and detoxifying the liver. Efficacy in abundant dietary fiber is active in the bowel movements are effective in removing stool and constipation. Potassium content, which has an antagonistic action against sodium, can prevent high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, heart disease and kidney strain. Rich in dietary fiber, good for diet. Carbohydrates are high in excess so you'll eat more calories. Oatmeal is most commonly dried in milk. If you add a little bit of oatmeal in milk (soy milk and almond breeze), you can warm it in the microwave and eat it properly. Add bananas to this to increase the nutritional value of banana oatmeal porridge. You can sprinkle it on yogurt, or soak it in water and eat it like regular porridge. There is no specific recipe, so it is better to choose a recipe that suits your taste. Oats are said to be effective in dieting because beta-glucans are effective in removing stool and intestinal waste in our body.

2019-10-22 02:11:45

'Coffee Mushroom Price, How to Cultivate' From summer to autumn, on stumps of conifers or on the edges of dead trees

'Coffee Mushroom Price, How to Cultivate' From summer to autumn, on stumps of conifers or on the edges of dead trees

Flower mushrooms are mushrooms of the Medicinal fungus Democracy mushroom. It is an edible mushroom that grows from the stumps of coniferous trees or from the edge of dead trees from summer to autumn. Nutrients contain high levels of beta-glucan, which is good for blood pressure, which reduces blood cholesterol and improves lipid metabolism. In addition, it activates the function of immune cells in the body. The market price is high. The same mushrooms appear to be due to their extremely high anticancer effects. Usually available online. Growing on the edge of a dead tree requires a delicate environment, which makes it difficult to grow. Efficacy boosts immunity, prevents cancer and prevents cancer by preventing normal cells from mutating. It removes visceral fat and prevents heart disease. Good for bronchial health. The side effect is that you have a large amount of dietary fiber, so you may have diarrhea when you overdose. Since eating mushrooms is a large particle, eating powdered powder is beneficial for digestion due to enzymes. If you eat it with fermented brown rice, you can get maximum nutrients. Boil the water and stir in the powder of the mushroom mushrooms in water so that you can have a healthy tea. Blossom mushroom with good efficacy is very popular as a gift for parents on Mother's Day. Gout, because it is a good food for blood vessels. It is best to eat with powdered powder, and various products are on the market.

2019-10-22 01:31:11

Oatmeal calories, nutritional ingredients You can sprinkle on yogurt, soaked in water

Oatmeal calories, nutritional ingredients You can sprinkle on yogurt, soaked in water

Oatmeal calories are 348kcal per 100g serving. Efficacy can prevent high blood pressure, prevent arteriosclerosis, prevent heart disease, and prevent kidney disease. Nutrients include 64.9g carbohydrates, 13.2g protein, 8.2g fat and 4mg sodium. Oatmeal is rich in dietary fiber and good for diet. Carbohydrate content is high, so excessive intake of more calories. It is most common to eat it in milk. If you add a little bit of oatmeal in milk (soy milk and almond breeze), you can warm it in the microwave and eat it properly. Add bananas to this to increase the nutritional value of banana oatmeal porridge. You can sprinkle it on yogurt, or soak it in water and eat it like regular porridge. There is no specific recipe, so it is better to choose a recipe that suits your taste.

2019-10-22 01:11:11

Yeon-Ho Kang recently presented on SNS “20S / S Seoulfashionweek CARUSO”

Yeon-Ho Kang recently presented on SNS “20S / S Seoulfashionweek CARUSO”

Kang Yeon-ho posted a photo on his SNS to attract fans. On the 16th, Kang Yeon-ho's recent post drew attention with a picture with the words “20S / S Seoulfashionweek CARUSO”. In this regard, the fans expressed their reactions such as “I recently used a good post”, “I'm going to be on a diet again”, “Oh, my brother as a cool model!”, “Side triangle muscle”, “Tomorrow Bobs Hall”.

2019-10-22 00:31:11