The boss's ear donkey broadcast is a large company with more than 400 employees

2019-10-22 09:11:11

On the 13th, KBS 2TV's 'The Boss's Ear is the Donkey Ear' Kim So-yeon, the representative of Steam, appeared for the first time.

In the broadcast, the attention of Kim So-yeon, who leads the big company with more than 400 employees, was attracted by the charisma and the walker-hoholic pursuit of perfection.

Shim Young-soon, who complained about his appearance, repeatedly asked the staff who made the makeup, "Would it be better?"

Hwang Kwang-hee, who was seeing this, suggested to Sim Young-soon, "Consult me," and Jeon Hyun-moo strongly recommends, "It's better than a good doctor."

Kim has a total of 400 employees, including 100 full-time employees, 90 exclusive artists, and 300 artists.

Department meetings began, and Kim So-yeon, who is acting as a villain in the company, prompts employees who don't like the progress of their work, "If you don't do that," "I don't feel like raising my performance."

The meeting with the department that achieved the target sales showed the appearance of a cool manager who continued the friendly atmosphere without leaving the smile on his face.