It is expected to be Kim Seulgi

2019-10-21 17:11:11

Shin Yeon-sik, who participated in the video commentary recording for the `` Sun Postino '' Barrier-Free Version in September, said, “We hope that more people will enjoy the movies through Barrier-Free movies.

I was happy to participate in good things, and I think that happiness will be greater by participating in something that can give someone a little happiness in two hours. ”

Kim Seul-gi, the narrator, said, “I am happy to be able to participate in the barrier-free movie that everyone can enjoy together.

It was a meaningful time to rethink the barriers while recording and thank you for being able to do a good job. ”

Il Postino, which featured the friendship of Mario, a fisherman's son Mario and the love of Mario and Beatrice, came to Italy's small island.

Il Postino, one of many people's life films, will be produced as a barrier-free version so that everyone can enjoy good movies regardless of their disability.

Meanwhile, the “Sun Postino” barrier-free version was first released to the audience at the Seoul Museum of History on the 24th.