Gag woman Kim Young-hee, age thirty seven

2019-10-21 19:11:11

Interest in gag woman Kim Young-hee is pouring.

Kim Young-hee was faced with a mother's debt controversy last year and faced trials to suspend broadcasting.

In December last year, the online community issued a 'debt' claim regarding Kim's parents.

The publisher A said, "Kim Young-hee's mother Kwon borrowed 66 million won from my parents in 1996." But I couldn't get contact. I received a loan, notarized, and extended the judgment to the court.

"When Kim Young-hee became a celebrity, we contacted us through SNS, and if she commented in this way, she would sue for defamation."

Mr. A said, "Kim Young-hee father filed bankruptcy. Since then, he has been contacted home for rehabilitation, and he has a way to receive some of it." In 1996, $ 66 million won was not a small amount of money.

"I've been talking about it for twenty years."

"Kwon will give my mother money when the latest celebrity debt-related words come out. But when your kids write and comment and contact the Internet, they won't stay at their daughter's agency."

"The amount of money that went into the bank account is 100,000 won. It's just for the silence.

Kim Young-hee's mother, Kwon In-sook, admitted in an interview with Sports Dong-a that "there is a debt relationship," and said, "We are paying back the principal."

It was argued that she started paying debt in October, before the debt.

Kwon said, "I had lost contact with my husband a long time ago, and my daughter didn't know anything about our debts," he said. "I divorced my husband last year. I brought my money to my husband, but my husband's business went bankrupt.

I asked my husband to pay back my friend's money and my friend was quiet so I wanted my husband to solve it. ”

Kwon said, "I heard a rumor that my friend was difficult a while ago, and I recounted some of my friends on October 3," he said. "It's embarrassing that it suddenly exploded in a situation where it's being well talked about."

"I will send you a little bit in the future and I will pay you back."

But A added a rebuttal shortly after Kwon's interview.

Mr. A added, "You have been interviewed. 100,000 won was deposited on December 3rd. It's not October. Please check with us in the media."

It was a lie.

Kim Young-hee made his first appearance after the debate.

Kim Young-hee appeared in the channel 'A Happy Morning', which aired on August 28 in the morning.

Kim Young-hee said of the recent situation "I was eating three or three meals to maintain a healthy period."

"Winter last year was very cold. Even though spring came, I felt like it was not like spring. It seems like it took a while for the mental to be sorted out," he said.

"Debt was about my father's money. The other party's money was part of my father's responsibility and repayment. It's my patience that I didn't pay attention to how I was paying back."

Finally, Kim Young-hee said, "I have a career to be chosen. If there is a choice, I will try to give a healthy smile. If not, I want to continue to laugh in the genre of stand-up comedy."

Kim Young-hee was controversial in December when a victim appeared to be fraudulent about 60 million won from his parents.

However, in June, Kim Young-hee promised to repay the debt and concluded the agreement.

Born in 1983, Kim Young-hee, who was thirty-six years old, became the first OBS comedian in 2008 and joined the KBS 25th Bond Gagwoman in 2010.

I worked at the gag concert.

He worked for other broadcasting companies before the KBS bond, and was a celebrity since he was a member of Yeungnam University of Science and Technology.

Although she was a woman, she was the president of the society and was a student who gave a big smile in the underground where she gave a big smile while serving as a welcome party for new students and a talent show.

It is used actively as a gag material that I have seen in my hometown. In the case of Venus President, the son of Bong-Ahak Institute, it was born when a mother friend gathered in a mountain suit and talked with a microphone.

Kim Young-hee said, "Senior gag woman Shin Bong-seon is a model that should be oriented in the future," and "I want to imitate the infinite energy, the passion for gag, and the extraordinary ability to entertain people around me."