I'm only on the road. I'm looking forward to the explosion of chemistry and chemistry.

2019-10-21 20:31:12

The first notice video of 'Walk the Flower Road' was released.

KBS1's New Evening Daily drama “Walk on the Flower Road” is a life-reset drama where the heart of the enthusiastic housewife Kang Yeo-won, who has endured the mud-like housewives, and Bongcheon-dong, a super jungnam who has been struggling through the thorny field road, thump.

It is expected that the synergy of Chemie and other believers will explode.

The first preliminary video of “Walk the Flower Road” wrapped in a veil was released to stimulate the desire of prospective viewers.

Raise your sister-in-law and let them go to the house. In the meantime, throw away your trash, and wake up in the morning.

However, her mother-in-law, Wang Braib Nib, complains to the neighbor's compliment that "the daughter of the house is true filial piety," just saying "what is the filial piety."

The woman who had endured her hard-working wife finally succeeded in her family, and her husband, Dong-woo and her daughter, said, “Let's just walk along the flower path in our own nest”.

After seeing the braid nips with Ajou and his sister-in-law together with the one who said "Any way," she said, "This ugly thing you asked me to induce us to our innocent fellows."

Before that!

I can't separate myself. ”

In the desperate expression of the woman's frustrated dream, Bunga's dream is that she can't escape but she can't escape. She raises her interest and expectation for drama when she can walk the flower path she wanted.

If the first half of the video shows a realistic close-up thriller, the second half of the video shows the encounter between Bongcheon-dong and Yeowon, and it turns into a sweet romantic genre.

“What's up with you?

It's your wife, ”along with the strange narration of the neighbors, who is happy to receive a clock from Bongcheon-dong, irritating curiosity and imagination.