Incheon Namdong Industrial Complex fire, auto parts plant fire

Incheon Namdong Industrial Complex fire, auto parts plant fire

A fire broke out at an auto parts factory in Namdong Industrial Complex in Incheon. According to the fire authorities, a fire broke out at 11:51 am on October 21 at an auto parts manufacturing plant in Gojan-dong, Namdong-gu, Incheon. The Incheon Industrial Fire Department issued a response stage 1 at 12:03 on the same day, followed by a response stage 2 at 12:06, and injected 40 personnel including firefighting equipment and 106 personnel including firefighters. Fire authorities are currently checking for casualties.

2019-10-21 16:31:12

It was depicted leaving the tour.

It was depicted leaving the tour.

"Wednesday is a music pro" On TVN 'Wednesday Music Program', which was broadcast on the 16th, Kim Jae-hwan introduced Lee Hwa-dong as a tour guide for Seoul song. Kim Joon-ho is depicted on a journey to Seoul Song Tour with Jeon Hyun-moo, Kim Joon-ho, John Park, and Kim Jae-hwan. On the tour of the youngest Kim Jae-hwan, he said that Kimchi-jeon sold at the supermarket wasn't possible. He said, “I really want to eat Kimchi-jeon.” Kim Jae-hwan chose a small theater for the final tour. Kim Jae-hwan explained, "I have participated in singing Kim Kwang-seok." In the past, Kim Jae-hwan once participated in singing Kim Gwang-seok and said, 'Too sick love was not love.' Kim asked, "How many can I buy?" Jeon Hyun-moo said, "Let's eat three." Kim Jae-hwan said, "It's three per capita." Kim Jae-hwan's restaurant did not sell kimchi. Kim's confirmation was written five years ago and the Kimchijeon store had already closed. “There are only three remaining tours left,” and the youngest child laughs. “Just enjoyed everything. As a result of the tour, Kim Joon-ho, who was chosen as the lowest time guide and paid for his yacht, said, “We yawned 50 times in 23 years of broadcast life.” Kim Joon-ho said, "It was almost late. If there was no show I had prepared," he poured water into his mouth to make the sea of ​​laughter. John Park said, "It's a honey jam index."

2019-10-21 16:11:54

Choi Ho Jin focuses attention on photos posted on 14th

Choi Ho Jin focuses attention on photos posted on 14th

Choi Ho-jin, who communicates with her friends through social media, showed her charm by revealing her daily life. On the 14th, Choi Hojin posted a new article on the SNS with a picture of “Bike Virtue” with a picture. The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as "Ata and surprise".

2019-10-21 15:31:12

Investigation of causes and damages to Incheon Namdong Industrial Complex fires and witnesses (general)

Investigation of causes and damages to Incheon Namdong Industrial Complex fires and witnesses (general)

A fire in a factory in Namdong Industrial Complex caused a lot of property damage, but fortunately it evolved without any casualties. The firefighting authorities completed the fire at 1:53 pm on November 21 at 1:53 pm, a fire that occurred at a mask pack manufacturing plant in Gojan-dong, Namdong-gu, Namdong-gu, Incheon. According to the fire authorities on the 21st, a fire broke out at 11:51 am at an auto parts manufacturing plant in Gojan-dong, Namdong-gu, Incheon. After receiving a report, the Incheon Fire Department issued a response stage 1 at 12:03 on the same day, followed by a response stage 2 at 12:06, and dispatched 200 personnel including 70 fire-fighting equipment and firefighters. The fire burned a 3573m2 two-story mask pack manufacturing plant, and some of the adjacent buildings, the blower manufacturing plant, were lost. Fortunately, the auto parts plant in the one-story building did not spread and there was no human life. The fire authorities are investigating the cause of fire and the extent of damage to witnesses and officials. Provided by Incheon Fire Department

2019-10-21 15:11:11

‘오승은’ Oh Seung-eun's perfect body caught the eye

‘오승은’ Oh Seung-eun's perfect body caught the eye

Oh showed off this elegant body. Actress Oh Seung Eun recently added to his Instagram "Uwa? Posted the picture with the phrase #elegant #choiri #pool party #bikini #shy. In the photo is Oh Seung-eun who poses on the MBN-Drama Max drama 'Eleganta'. Oh Seung-eun's perfect body wearing a white swimsuit caught the eye.

2019-10-21 14:31:20

Chae Jung An recently posted on SNS “Today with @bourie_official”

Chae Jung An recently posted on SNS “Today with @bourie_official”

Chae Jung-an posted a photo on his SNS to attract fans. A recent post by Chae Jung-an on the 16th drew attention with a picture of “Today with @bourie_official”. In this regard, fans are "better than the model." @@ ”and the like.

2019-10-21 14:11:14

In ‘이규한’ is Lee Kyu-han wearing a suit.

In ‘이규한’ is Lee Kyu-han wearing a suit.

Lee Kyu-han posted a black-and-white photo on his Instagram on the 16th with the phrase "the last week of elegance." In the black and white photo is Lee Kyu-han wearing a suit. Lee Kyu-han stands with her legs braided, and her small face and aura attracted attention. 'Elegant Hana' ended 16th on 17th.

2019-10-21 13:31:11

WithMonde, Gucci Mamon Bag & Gucci Mini Cross Bag 70% Storm Discount

WithMonde, Gucci Mamon Bag & Gucci Mini Cross Bag 70% Storm Discount

Italian luxury brand Gucci (GUUCI) which is booming in the fashion industry recently. Now, Gucci handbags, Gucci bags, and Gucci clutches are frequently found in many places and streets, regardless of age or gender. This proves that GUCCI is not only reserved for some specific luxury lovers, but is also recognized as a popular luxury brand widely loved by various people in Korea. The reason why Gucci is loved by many people, not only certain classes, is that Gucci Korea is a young Korean class, unlike other brands of brands sticking to the stubborn rigid design that 'the luxury must be elegant and elegant.' With the trendy feeling of the people, we are launching products with pop colors and designs such as Gucci GG Marmont and Gucci Matelase shoulder bag. In addition, he presents works with various product lines and attempts, and seems to have captured the hearts of people of all tastes and tendencies, regardless of age or gender. As Gucci becomes a 'it item' that must be possessed by people who are interested in fashion and have some degree of sophistication, many consumers use various methods to make smart shopping at a more reasonable price. It seems that they are making various efforts such as overseas direct purchasing agent. One of the most famous overseas shopping malls, 'WITH.DE-MONG', offers various Gucci bags such as Gucci mini cross bag and Gucci shoulder bag at a discount of up to 70%. Is going on. In particular, the reason why it is popular and stable is that it is aiming for quick and quick communication with customers through 24-hour KakaoTalk consultation. In addition, through cooperation with Gucci stores in each region, A / S is available in domestic department stores through the same official goods and imports in the same condition as local Gucci outlets and department stores. You can get the same treatment. In addition to a wide range of women's Gucci bags such as Gucci Matlasse, Gucci Tote Bags and Gucci Mini Bags, as well as a wide line of Gucci Men's Gucci Bags, it is known as a shopping mall with high customer satisfaction and repurchase rates. It is a shopping mall that people use, and it also applies a stately policy of refunding 400% if it sells non-genuine goods, increasing the awareness of consumption for proper high quality and proper direct import transactions. Various details can be found on the Weedmont homepage.

2019-10-21 13:11:10

I told you that I was offered to appear on “Hello Mom.”

I told you that I was offered to appear on “Hello Mom.”

On the 16th, Kim Tae-hee agency Story Jay Company said, "Kim Tae-hee was offered to appear on tvN gold drama 'Goodbye Mom'." The side said it is currently under review, but it is still before the meeting and no part has been confirmed at the discussion stage. The drama 'Hello Mom', which Kim Tae-hee was offered to appear, is based on the 49-day reincarnation project of Mom Ghost to become a person. Meanwhile, as the news spread, there is increasing interest in whether Kim Tae-hee will return to the drama five years after 'Dragon'.

2019-10-21 12:31:11

Queen A-Ah, Minnie, is in third place.

Queen A-Ah, Minnie, is in third place.

On the 17th, Mnet 'Queendom' was depicted after the first round of the third pre-competition voting by the audience evaluation team. The vocal unit stage rankings were AOA Hye-jung and children Minnie Aa. The children Soyeon told Minni that they said, "If it's third place, it's a bronze medal." Park Bom and Oh My Girl Hyojung's Bom & Zeng were in second place, and Park Bom, who confirmed the ranking, said, "When am I the first?" Kay confirmed the top spot and wept.

2019-10-21 12:11:11

Posted a photo with the words Yoo So-young Daily.

Posted a photo with the words Yoo So-young Daily.

Yoo So-young recently added to his Instagram, "I'm a girl, why is your brother more beautiful? # ss8 #Super Junior Concert #Super Junior #Yesung #Daily "along with a photo posted. Yoo So-young and Ye-sung are smiling brightly and looking at the camera. On the other hand, Yoo So-young appeared in the channel A 'Listen through the wind.'

2019-10-21 11:31:11

Secret Boutique Jenny Jang Yeo-ok Kim

Secret Boutique Jenny Jang Yeo-ok Kim

Jenny is out of charges of murder teacher because of the confession of Mrs. Oh's wife (Kim Hyo-jin) and Mrs. Oh's confession. However, Jang Jang, who watched Cho Gwang Group, Seok-Hoon Choi, showed unusual movements, informed Kim Yeo-ok that she would oppose Kim Yeo-ok's appointment as a director at the general shareholders' meeting. The jangjang stressed that the support of former shareholders of Woo Dong-seop's friendly shareholders became important, and that their cause was none other than “the pedigree of the former president,” Lee said. After all, Kim Yeo-ok confirmed that the old gentleman who recognized herself through a back-check was a person who had lived with him in the past, and instructed Hwang butler (Han Jung-soo) to be quietly treated. At this time, Jang Jang also found out that Noh Sinsa and Deo conducted DNA tests on their three brothers and sisters through Yun Sun-woo (Kim Jae-young). Jenny Jang, angered by Kim Yeo-ok's behavior when he entered his home, Deoga, and raised his father by whipping another three brothers and sisters, said: I will make up to two trillion dollars of Kim's slush funds in an international city, and I'll make it fall and never let it recover again. ” Jangji visited the old gentleman and confirmed that he was a man of Kim Yeo-ok in the past, and told Kim Yeo-ok that he knew her father. When Kim Yeo-ok was taken casually, Jenny Jang provoked him by saying, “So were you so afraid of President Dong-seop Lee?” But nonetheless Kim Yeo-ok said, “My father was not afraid but I was poor. His son Wichang-su made me like this. Would you have cherished another boy if you had died? ”

2019-10-21 11:11:11

'Chee Hee' is sitting by the window of a cafe

'Chee Hee' is sitting by the window of a cafe

Choi Hee said on his Instagram on the 15th, “When you want to drink coffee. Thanks to the coffee from a barista friend. Choi Hee in the open photo was posing by the window of the cafe. Meanwhile, Choi Hee appeared in KBS 2TV 'Sumbibeul 1 + 1'.

2019-10-21 10:31:47

'Don't melt me'

'Don't melt me'

On the 18th, TVN 'Mel Me Please' released a still photo of Ma Dong-chan (Ji Chang-wook) who is exercising in the pool. Ma Dong-chan (Ji Chang-wook Min) said in a broadcast to solve the hypothermia problem caused by the side effect of the freezing experiment, "I am a frozen human". Dr. Hwang Gap-soo (Seon Hyun-chul) lost his memory because he could not wait forever. Like this, Park Hee-jin plays the role of mediator among the three and shows the licorice role of the drama perfectly. Whenever they appear, they are offering fun to viewers with skillful and comical acting.

2019-10-21 10:11:44

Airy is December 7, Incheon Culture and Arts Center and December 14, Gwangju!

Airy is December 7, Incheon Culture and Arts Center and December 14, Gwangju!

"I AM RE BORN" Starting in Incheon in December, Airley's national tour concert “I AM: RE-BORN” will be held in Gwangju, Suwon, Daegu, and Seongnam. 'I AM: RE-BORN', the title of the first solo concert since Airley moved to Rocket Three Entertainment, is re-starting the story of Airley and the song of Ailey that is deeply penetrated into the hearts of the public in December. Foretells the appearance of Airlie. Ailee on December 7 Incheon Culture & Arts Center and December 14 Gwangju Kimdaejung Multi-purpose Hall, December 24 Suwon Cultural Center, December 25 Daegu Auditorium, December 28 Seongnam Art Center, December 31 Daejeon Convention Center will hold a nationwide tour on January 5 at KBS Hall in Busan. Airlie has also been popular with the eight-color album, 'ButterFLY' (Butterfly).

2019-10-21 09:31:46