It was depicted leaving the tour.

2019-10-21 16:11:54

"Wednesday is a music pro"

On TVN 'Wednesday Music Program', which was broadcast on the 16th, Kim Jae-hwan introduced Lee Hwa-dong as a tour guide for Seoul song.

Kim Joon-ho is depicted on a journey to Seoul Song Tour with Jeon Hyun-moo, Kim Joon-ho, John Park, and Kim Jae-hwan.

On the tour of the youngest Kim Jae-hwan, he said that Kimchi-jeon sold at the supermarket wasn't possible. He said, “I really want to eat Kimchi-jeon.”

Kim Jae-hwan chose a small theater for the final tour.

Kim Jae-hwan explained, "I have participated in singing Kim Kwang-seok."

In the past, Kim Jae-hwan once participated in singing Kim Gwang-seok and said, 'Too sick love was not love.'

Kim asked, "How many can I buy?"

Jeon Hyun-moo said, "Let's eat three."

Kim Jae-hwan said, "It's three per capita."

Kim Jae-hwan's restaurant did not sell kimchi.

Kim's confirmation was written five years ago and the Kimchijeon store had already closed.

“There are only three remaining tours left,” and the youngest child laughs. “Just enjoyed everything.

As a result of the tour, Kim Joon-ho, who was chosen as the lowest time guide and paid for his yacht, said, “We yawned 50 times in 23 years of broadcast life.”

Kim Joon-ho said, "It was almost late. If there was no show I had prepared," he poured water into his mouth to make the sea of ​​laughter.

John Park said, "It's a honey jam index."