Elegant, family gatherings ...

Elegant, family gatherings ...

On the 17th, MBN's Elegant Hana confessed to Mo Wan-soo (Lee Kyu-han), and Mo Wan-joon (Kim Jin-woo), Ha Young-seo (Moon Hee-kyung), and Han Empire (Bae Jong-ok) were depicted in prison. I had a family dinner. Ha Young-seo (Moon Hee-kyung) and Mo Wan-jun (Kim Jin-woo) told me not to come to the inauguration ceremony, Mo Wan-soo said, "The first transgender CEO in Korea." I gave you a present. Moseok-hui said, "I also prepared a gift." Hur Yun-do (Lee Jang-woo) came in and arrested Ha Young-seo and Mo Wan-jun. “I also had fun waiting for the script each time as a fan of 'Elegant'. It was an honor to be able to join in a good work, and thank you very much for your loved ones. ” Mowan-su surprised him and told Moseok-hee and Heo Yoon-do, "It's my turn now," and Heo-yun-do asked me to "tell me the truth." Mowan-soo replied, "Lee, I sent something to Ju Tae-hyung. I'll see you soon. Ju Tae-hyung said, "Mowansu came to drink. I told them they said it was hard. "

2019-10-21 09:11:12

On the other hand, as you approached Camellia, the vertical became miserable ??

On the other hand, as you approached Camellia, the vertical became miserable ??

무 When camellia flower bloom˝ On the 17th, KBS2's TV drama “When Camellia Blossoms Peel,” Pil-gu (Kim Kang-hoon) complained of Kang Jong-yul (Kim Ji-seok). On the other hand, as he came to Camellia, he became miserable. Camellia's words of returning the abalone box for camellia and handwriting further complicate him. He tried to start with Camellia again, suggesting that he might harm Camellia and Philosophy because of his popularity, but Camellia was firm. There was no longer a place in the heart of the firm camellia. It is speculated that Gong Hyojin's smile and respect for Kabul will be the older ones in the neighborhood. Pilgu also told Camelli, “I met my dad today. You're welcome. It's just too much for me, ”he says.“ Just telling my mom I know everything.

2019-10-21 08:31:11

In the public video, Lee Soo-young expresses her gratitude to the fans and…

In the public video, Lee Soo-young expresses her gratitude to the fans and…

I Believe A video of Lee Soo-young's 20th anniversary thank you video was posted on the YouTube channel. In the released video, Lee Soo-young thanked his fans and announced the release of a new song. Lee Soo-young is a solo ballad singer who has made his debut as a solo ballad singer by making his debut in 1999 and sweeping out awards for many years. I'm still loved by many hit songs such as 'I Believe', 'I Love You', 'La La La', 'Grace', 'Dunk', 'Willy Lily' and 'Short Hair' have.

2019-10-21 08:11:46

I uploaded a photo with an article of ‘가희’

I uploaded a photo with an article of ‘가희’

Ga-hee, an after-school student, told us the latest in Jeju Island. Ga Hee uploaded a photo on his Instagram on the 17th with an article saying, "This is a beautiful Jeju house. I want to take it to Bali." Ga-hee in his picture celebrates her trip to Jeju Island and leaves a selfie. The simple beauty without the toilet is outstanding.

2019-10-21 07:31:11

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, broadcast information such as 24 hours of police box near Bukhansan National Park!

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, broadcast information such as 24 hours of police box near Bukhansan National Park!

■ Brief News ▶ Time to briefly deliver news last night ■ Morning News Room ▶ We analyze the news of the Republic of Korea topic ■ Global village is now ■ Jeonju Regional Bureau ■ Na Kyung Hoon's On-Site Capture ▶ 'People in charge of inside and outside North Korea' police box 24 hours As autumn gets deeper, autumn leaves peak and hikers increase, the incidence of incidents and accidents on the mountain is also increasing. Of course, it is responsible for the safety of climbers by dispatching to various reporting situations! And another police box near the Bukhansan Alley, the Feeding 3 police box. When the night comes, the number of reports received is exploding. What is going on at night in autumn? In Nakyung Hoon's On-Site Capture, the police officers were in charge of 24 hours of police boxes in and out of Bukhansan. ■ delicious life ▶ “2,000 won Jajangmyeon” made by boxer, Hwa-gyu and his wife Small Jajangmyeon in Gwangmyeong Traditional Market! When you open the door and enter the restaurant, you feel as if you are in the middle of a boxing place, not a jajangmyeon house. Filling the walls of the shop is nothing more than a boxer's signature, gloves, photos, posters and various listings! Lee Hwa-gyu, a 59-year-old chef who is stretching and kneading dough with a fist in one of the shops. Mr. Hwa-gyu is a chef who runs a jajangmyeon restaurant during the day and transforms into a gym director at night. The amount of jajangmyeon that is made per day is about 300-400 bowls, so customers don't end their day That's why a bowl of jajangmyeon is cheap for 2,000 won! Taste is also second to none of Chinese restaurants. Sacred heart wife, every time I see my husband who runs a jajangmyeon shop and gym for a living! Sacred Heart, who has a kite with a pen pal, is Hwa-gyu's first fan and a strong supporter! Meet the chewy life story of a couple in a bowl of Jajangmyeon in Delicious Life. October 21 at 6:50 am

2019-10-21 07:11:11

I uploaded a photo with a text that says, “Kim Ji-hye.”

I uploaded a photo with a text that says, “Kim Ji-hye.”

Broadcaster Kim Ji-hye was captured with a cheerful appearance. On the 17th, Kim Ji-hye said on his Instagram, "Any man should live a good life. I was sorry yesterday. Life is coming back. Let's live a good life. Really enlightened. The photo was uploaded with the content. Kim Ji-hye in the picture is sleeping in the car. His face turned back and slept with his mouth open.

2019-10-21 06:31:41

“Psycho Pathway Diary” Yuk-sik is weak and timid

“Psycho Pathway Diary” Yuk-sik is weak and timid

In the play, Yun Siyun played the role of ‘Yukdong Sik,’ who was mistaken for a psychopath after picking up a diary of the murder process. Yuk Dong Sik was one of the weakest and most timid people, but he lost all his memory in an accident and believes that he is a predator. On the 18th, Steel was released to give a glimpse of Yoon's tough corporate life. Yun Siyun in the still unveiled eye-catching attention from the way to work whether you are worried about the day that started again. Even though he is a motive, Kim Ki-du (Park Jae-ho), who has been promoted before himself, is not able to look properly, causing squeeze. In addition, Yun Si-yun lingers in the drinking party, and eventually causes his feelings of pitiful scabbard in his shoulders without getting caught in the toast of his employees. There is a growing interest in Yoon Siyun's unsatisfactory corporate life, which is a strong consensus on steel alone.

2019-10-21 06:11:41

Park Eun Suk is known as the god of stocks.

Park Eun Suk is known as the god of stocks.

'Leverage: Fraud Operations' (hereinafter 'Leverage' / Director Nam Ki-hoon / Play Min Ji-hyeong / Planned Sony Pictures TV / Production Production H, High-Ground) was reborn as the best fraud strategist at Korea's top elite insurance investigator. In order to catch the real bad guys playing on the net, the best players in each field gather together, the eyes for eyes, teeth for teeth, and fraud for fraud. Park Eun-suk is known as Min Yeong-min, a self-made stock investment expert who is known as the "god of stocks." Behind the scenes of gaining public trust with a confident and cool attitude, he hides a shrewd and clever strategist's temperament and becomes a target of Leverage. As you can see from the trailer, it is expected to add strength to the more interesting and immersive development with solid acting that increases tension. The episode of Daeyu Jam is the first appearance of Hwang Soo-kyung (Chun Hye-bin), a goddess scammer. The scene where Hwang Soo Kyung's performer on the theater stage was the best part, and the portrait of Sukyung, who said, “I'm crazy” by turning my hair with both hands, robbed the viewer's navel. The more passionate the acting on the stage, the audience left the seats one by one, and the elderly couples of the affectionate impressions left the seats and responded, “I'm going crazy,” and laughed. With such a strong impact, Sukyung showed his acting demeanor during the first fraudulent play of the Leverage team, bringing exhilarating catharsis to the home theater. Leverage said, “Park Eun Suk first appeared on this week's broadcast as a stock investor scammer Min Young-min, the second target of the Leverage team. `` Leverage, '' the Leverage team deceiving him, a brainstorm of the machine, is about to begin.

2019-10-21 05:31:10

“20th Anniversary of Debut” Lee Soo-young's 20 Years!

“20th Anniversary of Debut” Lee Soo-young's 20 Years!

In the released video, Lee Soo-young expressed gratitude for the fans and at the same time predicted the release of the new song, attracting the attention of the fans. Lee Soo-young said, “Thank you for waiting for 20 years. It was possible because there were fans.” “The singer should answer with a song. I'm doing my best, and I'll reward you with good music soon. I want to share good songs and stories together on stage. ” Currently, she is a DJ of CBS Music FM “Let's Meet at 12:00” and ranked No. 1 in the third quarter of this year's survey (as of July). In the cable TV VOD program `` Lee Soo Young's Youth Era '', which has been broadcast since April, she is a VJ that naturally introduces movies and dramas that show nostalgia with her unique words.

2019-10-21 05:11:13

I expressed my feeling that I was trembling slightly to live hard at night.

I expressed my feeling that I was trembling slightly to live hard at night.

Gangnam said in front of the reporter before marriage, "I will live hard with the gallery. I'm nervous." After shouting Samchang, he watched Lee Sang-hwa in a wedding dress and admired "Fairy. White Fairy." The wedding ceremony of Gangnam-Lee Sang-hwa was performed by Taejin, who is usually the best teacher of Gangnam. In particular, Gangnam said, "If you marry, 'I will give you 3000 yards of land.'"

2019-10-21 04:31:11

'Jungle's Law' Hur Jae had to doubt his eyes?

'Jungle's Law' Hur Jae had to doubt his eyes?

After the second mission of 'Designated Survival', Park Sang-won, Heo Jae, and Ha Yeon-ju choose to survive in the sea. In the end, Huh Jae, who peeled off at the end of his life, had no choice but to doubt his eyes. As thin as a needle and small to the size of a small grain, his first words, carefully tasted, were "like pine nuts!" Park Sang-won, who subsequently tried it, said, “It looks like Korean pine nuts.” Peeling the peel and labor compared to the amount of time to eat too much to show the vanity. It is the fruits that brought back the laughter of Hur Jae and Park Sang Won. The two tasted the harvested fruit and said, “It's really sweet. I want to make it with juice, ”he says.

2019-10-21 04:11:11

I uploaded a picture with the words Uhm Jung Hwa monet etretatbeach monetparisdiaries

I uploaded a picture with the words Uhm Jung Hwa monet etretatbeach monetparisdiaries

On the 16th, Um Jung-hwa posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Indescribable words, #Etreta beach #Amont Port and beach #Monet #etretatbeach # monet # parisdiaries". Um Jung-hwa poses on the beach. Um Jung-hwa is about to release the movie `` OK! Madame ''.

2019-10-21 03:31:39

‘Prostate cancer survival rate’ for people who are 75 years or older and have no symptoms

‘Prostate cancer survival rate’ for people who are 75 years or older and have no symptoms

Prostate cancer is a common cancer in men. Women can't get prostate cancer because they don't have the prostate gland, but they can pass on hereditary factors to their children. Evidence that early mortality can be reduced by early screening has not been established, but men 50 years of age and older who are expected to have a life expectancy of 10 years or more are advised to undergo annual PSA and rectal balance tests. have. However, people over 75 years old who do not have any symptoms do not recommend regular checkups. The main risk factors for prostate cancer include age, race, male hormones, family history, obesity, and prolonged exposure to harmful substances due to occupation. Of these, age and race cannot be changed, It can reduce the possibility of occurrence. Most cancers that occur in the prostate gland are adenocarcinomas that occur in prostate cells.

2019-10-21 03:11:38

‘Lemon balm, mental and mental stability, foods good for insomnia’

‘Lemon balm, mental and mental stability, foods good for insomnia’

Rosemary acid intake is important to achieve lemon balm diet. Rosemary acid removes visceral fat and prevents body fat from accumulating. On the other hand, belly fat should be eliminated by removing visceral fat. Lemon balm is known to be good for removing visceral fat. The key to the diet is the rosemary acid component. Rosemary acid is said to be the secret to diet. This is why it is known as belly fat and visceral fat breaker, and it is also popular as a short-term diet. It is a herb and a kind of plant. In particular, lemon-like scents can affect your mind and body, helping to lower your heart rate and blood pressure. It is also effective for smallpox and has been used for nausea when you have toothache. It has been used for poisonous mushroom detoxification, abdominal pain, stomach ulcer, dysmenorrhea, and menstrual palpation, and has been used for aroma therapy (fragrance therapy) since ancient times.

2019-10-21 02:31:12

Jung-gu hotel fire, 200 people emergency evacuation ... fortunately no life loss!

Jung-gu hotel fire, 200 people emergency evacuation ... fortunately no life loss!

On the morning, a fire broke out in a 9-story hotel in Jung-gu, Seoul, where more than 200 guests were evacuated. According to the central fire department in Seoul, on July 20, at 7:25 am According to the central fire department in Seoul, at 7:25 am on the day, a fire broke out in a 10-story hotel in Jung-gu, Seoul. The fire department fired 101 firefighters and 28 fire trucks to extinguish the fire and set fire to 5 minutes after the fire. More than 200 people, including guests, were inside the hotel, but no one was injured. The fire evacuated 191 guests who were staying at the hotel and confirmed no casualties. Fire evolved in five minutes. A fire official said, "It was a slight fire while cooking, so it was turned off by the hotel itself. The fire authorities believe that the fire started in the kitchen on the first floor and identify the detailed cause and magnitude of property damage.

2019-10-21 02:11:11