Park Eun Suk is known as the god of stocks.

2019-10-21 05:31:10

'Leverage: Fraud Operations' (hereinafter 'Leverage' / Director Nam Ki-hoon / Play Min Ji-hyeong / Planned Sony Pictures TV / Production Production H, High-Ground) was reborn as the best fraud strategist at Korea's top elite insurance investigator.

In order to catch the real bad guys playing on the net, the best players in each field gather together, the eyes for eyes, teeth for teeth, and fraud for fraud.

Park Eun-suk is known as Min Yeong-min, a self-made stock investment expert who is known as the "god of stocks."

Behind the scenes of gaining public trust with a confident and cool attitude, he hides a shrewd and clever strategist's temperament and becomes a target of Leverage.

As you can see from the trailer, it is expected to add strength to the more interesting and immersive development with solid acting that increases tension.

The episode of Daeyu Jam is the first appearance of Hwang Soo-kyung (Chun Hye-bin), a goddess scammer.

The scene where Hwang Soo Kyung's performer on the theater stage was the best part, and the portrait of Sukyung, who said, “I'm crazy” by turning my hair with both hands, robbed the viewer's navel.

The more passionate the acting on the stage, the audience left the seats one by one, and the elderly couples of the affectionate impressions left the seats and responded, “I'm going crazy,” and laughed.

With such a strong impact, Sukyung showed his acting demeanor during the first fraudulent play of the Leverage team, bringing exhilarating catharsis to the home theater.

Leverage said, “Park Eun Suk first appeared on this week's broadcast as a stock investor scammer Min Young-min, the second target of the Leverage team.

`` Leverage, '' the Leverage team deceiving him, a brainstorm of the machine, is about to begin.