Jung-gu hotel fire, 200 people emergency evacuation ... fortunately no life loss!

Jung-gu hotel fire, 200 people emergency evacuation ... fortunately no life loss!

On the morning, a fire broke out in a 9-story hotel in Jung-gu, Seoul, where more than 200 guests were evacuated. According to the central fire department in Seoul, on July 20, at 7:25 am According to the central fire department in Seoul, at 7:25 am on the day, a fire broke out in a 10-story hotel in Jung-gu, Seoul. The fire department fired 101 firefighters and 28 fire trucks to extinguish the fire and set fire to 5 minutes after the fire. More than 200 people, including guests, were inside the hotel, but no one was injured. The fire evacuated 191 guests who were staying at the hotel and confirmed no casualties. Fire evolved in five minutes. A fire official said, "It was a slight fire while cooking, so it was turned off by the hotel itself. The fire authorities believe that the fire started in the kitchen on the first floor and identify the detailed cause and magnitude of property damage.

2019-10-21 02:11:11

Dandelion, cooking Dandelion has been shown to be effective in gastrointestinal diseases

Dandelion, cooking Dandelion has been shown to be effective in gastrointestinal diseases

Dandelions are often powdered and taken. Dandelion has been shown to be effective in gastrointestinal diseases, and many people find it. Dandelion contains special ingredients such as inulin, palmitine and serotonin. Eat young leaves as herbs. Dandelion's young shoots contain high amounts of vitamins B1 and C. It is effective for swelling, mastitis, sore throat, appendicitis, peritonitis, acute hepatitis, and jaundice due to fever. It has excellent detoxification and is especially good for breast cancer patients. Native dandelions are more effective than yellow dandelions. You can eat it in a variety of ways. Dandelion, which is often used as a medicinal herb, even goes to our table even if it is soaked.

2019-10-21 01:31:10

Bae Jung-nam, thirty-seven years old, the hottest star in the earth cutlery celebrity!

Bae Jung-nam, thirty-seven years old, the hottest star in the earth cutlery celebrity!

Poly News = There is a lot of interest in Bae Jung-nam, who is active in the SBS Ugly Korean. On the 20th, SBS 'Mi Uri Wooki' was broadcasted on the afternoon of the day, and Chef Lee Yeon-bok appeared as a guest. On that day, Bae Jungnam showed up exercising with a trainer at the gym. Bae Jung-Nam started to exercise after undressing, and after undressing, he showed everyone the perfect abs and chest muscles. Bae Jung-nam, who became a star of the movie 'The Sheriff', was born in 1983 and was thirty seven years old this year. Born in Seo-dong, Geumjeong-gu, Busan, he grew up in the hands of his grandmother and relatives as a child's divorce. I worked part-time to earn a living since I was in middle school, but my wish was to live in a house with a flush toilet. He wanted to enter arts high school because he was good at art, but he went to Busan technical high school to get a job quickly. Due to unfavorable circumstances, she spent adolescence during her flurry and lost her wandering news about her grandmother's illness. At this time, he earned an hourly wage of 2,050 won in the auto parts factory, working all night and overtime, and severely injured his back and knee. After that, the pain was so severe that it was hard to lie down for a few days, but the hospital cost was so bad that I suffered from the pain. I was lucky enough to be able to apply for the costume department at Pusan ​​Gyeongsang National University, and I was lucky to get a spare number. It is said that the tuition was prepared with the help of. Unlike high school, however, he had to buy all the books and had to pay for materials to make clothes. In fact, since the late 1970s, it was not a time when people couldn't live because they couldn't live. Bae Jung Nam is an earthen spoon celebrity who has had a difficult economic time for a long time. Later, while working at a clothing store near Pusan ​​National University with the introduction of his older brother, Kim Min-joon, who had already debuted as a model at the time, stood out and entered the model world. Since then, she has been an actor of a small management agency, and has suffered the misfortune of failing for nearly 10 years due to the image drop due to a fake melee movie. It is 177cm tall and is not very tall even for the general public. However, it is said that he overcame the shortcomings with a good ratio. He was one of the representatives of the body-chan syndrome in the 2000s. In the early days of the modeling activity, he began to develop fashions in Japan first, and in Korea, the vintage look that began fashioning in Busan, which was geographically close, was unique. Bae Jung-nam at the time was regarded as similar to Yosuke Kubozuka, a Japanese actress at that time. It was popular with women because it adhered to a somewhat rebellious and tough style, but relatively many were called wannabe of men. Nowadays, it can be regarded as the popularity of Instagram stars or fixed performers of fashion beauty programs. Representatives of vintage styles, including Wolf Cut, which was popular with teenagers at the time, are celebrities on the Internet and fashion. Based on this popularity, it enjoyed its heyday as a model until 2010. However, due to the events to be described later, such a model heyday ends and turns into actors with the recommendation and will of various people around him. He started his career as an actor with the recommendation of acquaintances, especially Ryu Seung-bum. Due to the strong mask and strong body, he is active in the genre of action. Mainly due to the influence of dialects that haven't been completely fixed yet, I've mostly been a silent or dialect character.

2019-10-21 01:11:11

Who is Lula Kim Ji-hyun?

Who is Lula Kim Ji-hyun?

Forty-eight-year-olds, one year older than Lee Sang-min ... two married husband sons! ... I debuted as a trot singer at Song Dae-gwan company! Lula Kim Ji-hyun appeared in the 'Ugly Woori Squad', and the netizens are paying attention. SBS 'Mi Uri Wooki', which aired at 9:05 pm on the 20th, showed the daily lives of his sons, including Lee Min-bok and Kim Hee-chul, as chef Lee Yeon-bok appeared as a guest. On this day, Lee Sang-min, Charina, and Bobby Kim gathered in Kim Ji-hyun's house for the housewarming. The four gathered together to talk about old memories, and Lee Sang-min had a good time making delicious food. Born in 1972, Kim Ji-hyun, who is forty-eight years old, debuted in 1994 with Lula's first album, “Roots of Reggae.” It is older than Lee Sang-min. Originally, she tried to debut as a trot singer at Song Dae-gwan's agency. Meanwhile, Lee Sang-min and Yeon-yeon met to prepare for a singer in Seoul Production. As a result, in 1994, he made his debut with Lula, a four-member mixed reggae dance group with Lee Sang-min, Shin Jung-hwan and Ko Young-wook. At the time of her debut, Lula was crushed by Tutu's shout, a similar member of the same year, and Kim Ji-hyun's popularity also seemed to be pushed by Hwang Hye-young, who is one of the two. In the early part of Lula, rival Hwang Hye-young was popular with her cute face and expressionless face. However, as the team won the Golden Cup at the follow-up song 'No Secret' and won the Golden Cup, they started to rise again. As a woman, she has become a popular sex symbol at the time because of her height, relatively comparable singing ability, glamorous body shape, and mature face (…) that are invisible in her early 20s. In fact, in the mid-1990s, female singers were almost at the peak. In particular, during 1995, when the "Winged Angels" recorded a big hit, Kim Ji-hyun was virtually the most popular among female singers. It was the biggest part of Lula's popularity, which recorded 1.5 million albums at the time. Afterwards, the company responded with encouraging response to the success of the second album. 'S popularity will drop sharply. Kim Ji-hyun later shed tears at a press conference stating, “The fans who supported us did not know to turn their backs at a moment.” After her 4th album was over, she opened a press conference and left Lula after she left her contract. After moving to Cheon Il-Plan, she focused on solo activities. In 1998, she was called as a producer at World Music. I returned to Lula 6 again. Lula 6 showed a variety of attempts, and Kim Ji-hyun showed improved singing ability with proper part distribution with Charina. Later, he released his seventh album in 2000 as a fusion techno track soundtrack that combines techno sound and eurodance style. In A9ain, Lula is once again united in activity. In 2001, he made his major in film summer time and attempted a full-fledged transformation as an actor, causing a buzz with exposure. However, the film itself was so weird that his career as an actor could not continue anymore. In 2016, he was married to a two-year-old young businessman's husband. A married husband has two children. The older one is the first one, and two of the smaller ones are both sons.

2019-10-21 00:31:10

Perfect day…

Perfect day…

Fans and more… Lee Seok-hoon agency C9 Entertainment announced on the 15th, "Lee Seok-hoon will release and release a new digital single through various music sites on the 24th at 6 pm." Single is a new song released six months after 'Perfect Day' released in April, and if you talked about Spring through 'Perfect Day', you can feel the autumn mood with deep emotion. In addition, Lee Seok-hoon held a concert of 'Seok-hoon Lee' in 2019 at the Seongsu Art Hall in Seoul for three days from November 15 to 17 with the release of a new single and breathed closer with the fans.

2019-10-21 00:11:11

Age 48 Lula Kim Ji Hyun In the past, I had too much to worry about.

Age 48 Lula Kim Ji Hyun In the past, I had too much to worry about.

Lula Kim Ji Hyun emerged as a hot issue. Born in 1972, Kim Ji-hyun is 48 years old. Lula Kim Ji-hyun talked about how she changed after she got married. "I'm the happiest and most comfortable now in my life," she said. "In the past, I had too much to worry about." "Now it's just family thoughts and wanting to have children," he said.

2019-10-20 23:31:11

Exploring each one of the AIDS in the broadcast?

Exploring each one of the AIDS in the broadcast?

`Section City's mouth full` MBC Every One 'Weekly Idol' (hereinafter referred to as 'Weekly Ah'), which aired on the 16th, appeared as a guest who had come back with the title song 'WONDERLAND (Wonderland)'. In the broadcast, I had time to explore each AIDS. ATI's member Jung Woo-young introduced himself as the representative sexy man of ATI's. When Jung Woo-young was given a chance to perform a sexy dance, Jung Woo-young was a little shy and shy. Wooyoung was acclaimed for her performance with cute looks and inversion as the music flowed out of her sexy mouth. Wooyoung showed amazing leg tears, went on to play the game and made Jung Wooyoung succeed. Wooyoung was introduced as a representative of ATI's sexy man, and she was attracted by members and showed her charm by the increasingly sexy dance. Torch, which was watching Wooyoung's dance silently, was given a sexy dance opportunity. Sexy prospect torch surprised both members and MC with pelvis dance that had been hidden.

2019-10-20 23:11:12

Victims of the Body Camping Victims and Security Experts

Victims of the Body Camping Victims and Security Experts

Fraud crimes are the most common type of criminal case in Korea. In 2018, the number of fraudulent crimes totaled 270,000 and the damage amounted to 2 trillion won. In recent years, crimes similar to those of conventional frauds are on the rise. The crime of 'body camping' is one of the new types of cyber crimes, and the number of victims is rapidly increasing from teenagers to middle-aged and senior citizens. To briefly look at the techniques of body camping, most of the cases are done using SNS or random chat. Criminals who steal someone else's photos send messages that contain sexually explicit content. If the victim responds, they suggest a video chat to induce obscene behavior. Afterwards, it asks for the installation of a specific file, such as asking to skip to a specific app or hearing no sound, and the personal information stored in the victim's smartphone is transmitted as soon as the file is read. Intimidators who have their contacts and videos will send a threat message that money is required to delete the video. Most victims meet the demand for money because they talk about their work, school, and acquaintances. However, even if they meet the demand, additional money will be added, which will eventually damage the spills. In this regard, the official of 'Picaka' said, “When you are faced with body camping, you need to find an expert and respond quickly to prevent the spread of the damage.” In the meantime, Mompika brings together thousands of members who are currently intimidating victims, past victims and security experts. They continue to be active in providing body prevention methods, sharing their damages and responding methods.

2019-10-20 22:31:11

‘이국주’ is wearing a white skirt and a long skirt

‘이국주’ is wearing a white skirt and a long skirt

Gag woman exoticism enjoyed the autumn sunshine. Lee Kuk-ju recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "# Today's weather is the best today. Lee Kuk-ju poses in a white knit long skirt in front of the SBS office building. You can feel happy when you are enjoying the autumn sunshine.

2019-10-20 22:11:40

'Culture Show' Kwon Jin-ah

'Culture Show' Kwon Jin-ah "79 year old grandmother came to the concert jumped"

'Cultu Show' singer Kwon Jin-ah conveyed her grandmother's love. Singer Kwon Jin-ah and Band N Flying appeared on SBS Power FM 'Doosi Escape Cult Two Show' which aired on the 17th. Kwon Jin-ah introduced the 2nd album 'My Shape' on the same day as' the clock hands' and 'good luck' are the double title songs. ' “The original 'clock hands' were the titles, but I decided that because I liked my own song 'Lucky' a lot.” One day, a listener told Kwon Jin-ah, “I have seen you at a Daegu concert. My grandmother came too. ” Kwon Jin-a said, “This year my grandmother, 79, came to my concert and jumped.” He said, "He was passionately cheering with the mobile phone signboard." "My grandmother is seventy-nine this year."

2019-10-20 21:31:11

Human documentary is good. He didn't come home.

Human documentary is good. He didn't come home.

Composer and singer Yoo Jae-hwan mentioned his father. In the recent broadcast MBC 'Human Documentary is good', Yoo Jae-hwan's life story spread. Yoo's father worked as a sailor and did not take home, and he did not return home one day. "My mother is too much a victim to say that it doesn't fit well. I hurt a lot," he said.

2019-10-20 21:11:14

Toss National Support Week

Toss National Support Week

Toss is holding the 'National Cheering Week' event to attract the public's attention. On the 20th, Toss made a good luck quiz with 'Toss Nationals Support Week'. The first question that was asked on the day was "Kim Minji sent 3000 won for the □□□ □□ subsidy on the introduction page of Toss National Support Week." The answer is 'overcoming Monday.' The second issue is "Toss National Cheering Week will be held from October 16 to ○○." The correct answer is '26'. Tos lucky Quiz is operated by Tos users paying their own money as a prize and making a quiz and paying the winner to the right answer. If you want to participate in the quiz, you can access the Toss app and submit the correct answer. If you answer correctly, you can get a certain toss money. The correct answer may change when the problem changes.

2019-10-20 20:31:11

Lotto 881 winning numbers, 1st winning area inquiry! .. How to calculate the actual amount-(Amount-300 million) X 0.67 + 234 million = Receipt amount!

Lotto 881 winning numbers, 1st winning area inquiry! .. How to calculate the actual amount-(Amount-300 million) X 0.67 + 234 million = Receipt amount!

Interest in the 881th lottery winning number is pouring, and decorate Naver real-time search query on Sunday, October 20. According to the lottery, the winning number of the 881th lottery, drawn on October 19, was '4, 18, 20, 26, 27, 32'. The first-place winners who received all six winning numbers will receive a prize of 2.525.13 million won. Second place bonus number is '9'. The second runner with the five numbers and the bonus number is 67, and each receives a prize of 49,820,000 won. 21,893 third-class winners won 1,500,000 won each, while the fourth-ranked 11,695 winners received 50,000 won. The 5th place winners who matched the three numbers and received the fixed prize of 5,000 won were counted as 193,849. There are 8 winners in the lottery. There are 8 places in Seoul, 3 in Seoul, 1 in Busan, 1 in Hwaseong, 1 in Chungnam, and 2 in Gyeongbuk. There are 6 auto, 1 manual and 1 semi-automatic. The payment deadline is one year from the date of commencement of payment and can be received until the next business day if the last day of payment is a holiday. The chances of winning the lottery first place are '815,000,' which is lower than the lightning strike. If the prize money is over KRW 50,000, it will be 22% up to 300 million won. 'Sharing Lotto' is a lottery with no maximum winning amount. The official name is 'Online Combined Lottery' and it started in December 2002 in Korea. From December 2, 2018, the name of the Lotto Consignment Service was changed from Sharing Lotto to Companion Lottery. Launched in December 2002, Nanum Lotto was joined by 10 government ministries at the time (Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Culture, Tourism, Health and Welfare, Ministry of Employment and Labor, Ministry of Construction and Transportation, Forest Service, Small and Medium Business Administration, National Veterans of Health, Jeju Island). 45 'was issued, and since 2007, it has been operated by the NACF. Lotto 6/45 wins the first prize when all six numbers are selected from 45 numbers, and if three or more numbers match. The price of one lotto game is 1,000 won. Buyer can select the number they want and purchase it. If there is no winner, the winner will be carried over to the next winner. Initially, the number of carryovers was limited to five times, but in February 2003, the government limited the number of carryovers to two times. Lotto lottery tickets are sold 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but will be suspended from 8 pm on the day of the draw (Saturday) to 6 am on the next day (Sunday). The prize money is determined by the sales volume. Winning prizes such as 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes are not determined but are determined by the total sales of the respective rounds. Prize rate is 1% (sixth number match) for 75% of total winnings excluding 4th and 5th places, and 2nd place (5th number matches) is 12.5 of the total amount excluding 4th and 5th places. %, 3rd place (5 numbers match) is 12.5% ​​of the total winnings excluding 4th and 5th place amounts, 4th place (4 numbers match) is 50,000 won, 5th place (3 numbers match) is 5,000 Circle. The total prize money is 50% of the total lotto sales and over 42% will be used for the lottery fund. The deadline for receiving the prize money is one year from the date of commencement of payment. From December 2, 2018, the name of the lotto consignment company was changed from sharing lotto to companion lottery. The accompanying lottery will be in charge of all kinds of lottery services, including lottery, pension lottery, printed lottery, and electronic lottery for five years from December 2, 2018. * Lottery real amount calculation method More than 50,000 won ~ less than 300 million won Winning amount X 0.78 = Received amount If the prize money exceeds 300 million won (Winning amount -300 million) X 0.67 + KRW 2.34 billion = Receipt

2019-10-20 20:11:11

I'm really eager to ask what you're doing on your day off

I'm really eager to ask what you're doing on your day off

MBC Every1 Entertainment Program 'Video Star', which is broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 25th, is starred by Um Joon-joon, Yoo Jun-sang, Min Young-ki and Kim Beo-rae. "What are you doing on your day off?" Um-joon, Yoo Jun-sang, Min-ki Kim, and Kim Beo-rae said, "If you do not practice, gather together to drink beer and talk." Um-Jeong said, "There are tables, lights, wine cellars, and pubs at home." Kim Sook asked, “Nara bar is a direct kitchen specializing in the production of the mountain. What kind of style is Umba?” When Um, Jeon said, “Everything in Momba is an air fryer.” Young-ki Min said, “There is a unique wheat secret of Kyu-Im Lee. The first cup of wheat served by Kyu-Ji is unconditionally sweet. ” Um standards added expectation to the site by revealing the recipe for wheat that contains their own know-how, such as "1: 4 ratio is important and glass does not shake".

2019-10-20 19:31:13

Eugene is all we drink ???

Eugene is all we drink ???

'Please take the refrigerator' Eugene appeared on the 14th as a guest on JTBC's entertainment program 'Please Take the Refrigerator' and showed off his talk. Eugene said, "We can't drink. I had a friend with a blushing face, but it was blush." The nickname was given to take care of one vegetable. "Kim Pung said," But I will marry. " The figures that have been married are depicted by webtoon artists Joo-min Joo, Lee Mal-nyeon, MC Kim Sung-joo, Ahn Jung-hwan, and Chef Rayman Kim. Eugene said, “Now is better. It's good because there are children. ” "I don't think I'm good at it," he said. "I'm comfortable with the flip.

2019-10-20 19:11:13