King of Mask Singer

2019-10-20 17:31:11

What is the story of Shin Bong-sun reporting “storm tears”?

MBC 'The King of Mask Singer,' which airs on the 20th, will be followed by a new eight duet stage that threatens 'man tearing' to challenge three consecutive wins.

As the stage of talented masked singers continued, the famous celebrities were attracted to each masked singer.

One female contender was supposed to be a red velvet irene or announcer Oh Jung-yeon, who also received the expectations of men.

In particular, a group who decorated the duet stage both wondered the identity by the reasoning that both of them would be "a very famous celebrity."

In addition, the slim figure of a masked singer, estimated to be a 44-year-old male idol, also attracted everyone's attention.

When Kim Gura predicted that he was "the lowest weight male masked singer of all time," Shin Bong-sun said, "I don't think he's going to get in my pants."

I wonder who the 44th size male masked singer is.

A masked singer was shocked to see Shin Bong-sun after revealing his identity and surprised everyone.

Shin Bong-sun said, "I don't think it's going to cry."

As a matter of fact, the masked singer sees Shin Bong-seon and hears the story of what caused the storm tears.

The amazing identity behind the duet stages and masks of talented singers can be seen at MBC 'The King of Mask Singer' at 5 pm on the 20th.